It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:49 pm

Free Newsletter

MissE's Progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby MissE » Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:03 am

Not eating snacks pays off! Look at that little ticker turtle go! :D Lost 1.5kg this week, drinkies nonwithstanding!
I havent had the guts to try on anything thats been tight yet, maybe when I've dropped the next .8 and have lost my first 5kg :D
Pretty happy though, I'm proving to myself I can lose weight and still have a 'normal' life.
I'm not exercising, because I worked 60 hours last week, but my incidental exercise is pretty huge. Tomorrow, when I'm working my 2 jobs, im going to wear my pedometer and see how many steps I'm doing a day!
Life is too important to be taken seriously!
MissE

Postby KimE » Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:28 am

Well done Elyn that is a fantastic loss. You are humming along just great there. Keep up the good work. :D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Mandie » Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:46 am

Congratulations, great loss!

Will be very interesting to attach the pedometer and see how much running around you are doing at TWO jobs! Good luck!
Mandie

Postby MissE » Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:57 pm

indeed it will, Mandie!

wow, im pooped! i just went swimming!!! the community pool is only $4 a visit :D i swam for half an hour. I'm a REALLY bad swimmer, so that was exhausting, but I feel good for doing it! I plan to go at least once a week. aybe ill even get to be a better swimmer, coz dont tell anyone but i was using a kickboard!! :shock: :? but it was good, i was doing laps, alternating kicking with the board in front, kicking on my back while holding the board across my chest, and balancing on the board under my tummy while only using my arms. its a 50 metre pool, so it was an effort! every 4th lap i walked, too. i CAN swim a lap on m own, i did 2 infact but it was exhauting, not in the unfit way but in the 'im trying really hard to to drown' way hahahah so i figure with the board i got exercise without the fear of imminent death.
anyway, thats my daily updat! im making sushi for dinner, and ive just realised i totally forgot to eat lunch!! OOPS!
MissE

Postby MissE » Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:59 pm

oops, that should have been "im trying really hard NOT to drown" LOL
MissE

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:02 pm

hi elyn keep up the great work mate. you will be sore tomorrow!!! hehe
kate_turner2000

Postby KimE » Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:14 pm

I know what you mean about the swimming Elyn it isn't an easy thing to do if you haven't done it in some time. I used splash about like a fish when I was younger and then a few years back hubby and I started going down on a Sunday morning and I couldn't believe how exhausted I was afterwards. It slowly got better but man it was tough. I would love to swim regularly but I need to find a pool!
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby MissE » Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:59 pm

ohhhhhhhhh do i ache today!!!
after that marathon swim (yeah right haha) i was looking forward to a quiet night in and i got called into work! ended up running my legs off for 7 hours! had 6 beers after, and some porky bits OOPS but got on the scales this morning, I'm down 0.8kg from yesterday!! must have been all that exercise..
MissE

Postby MissE » Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:04 pm

whoa, i lied. i got my math wrong, i was actually 1.2kg down fro,m yesterday... :shock:
MissE

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:04 pm

jeez the weight is just melting off you!
kate_turner2000

Postby MissE » Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:15 pm

no kidding, its kinda scary to be honest!
MissE

Postby MissE » Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:36 pm

I am SO proud of myself!!!!
I just made 2 HUGE slabs of rocky road for my sis in laws engagement party on the weekend. I did NOT sample any of the raspberry lollies, the marshmallows, the nuts or the chocolate!!! the only thing i had was half a 5 cent piece sized choc melt, just to make sure it wasnt crappy chocolate (it was farmland brand). I rinsed my hands when i got melted choc on them and its safe in the fridge in its big slabs, how it will stay until its cut right before the party :D
MissE

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:26 pm

you should be proud of yourself elyn :) i love raspberries mmm
kate_turner2000

Postby MissE » Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:34 pm

I'm soooo tired and hungry today. have had a can of soup, a tuna sandwich and half a pack o sakata rice crackers and i still have the munchies! been drinking lots of water, so its not that... ugh. i hate hungry days
MissE

Postby Groovychic » Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:53 pm

I hate the hungry days as well Elyn. I know I almost go out of my mind on days like that! I hope you have recovered from your swimming. Now that it has warmed up here I have been trying to get in the pool each day. Mind you the last few days have been back to winter again! I wish it would make up its mind. I don't like doing freestyle cos I hate water in my eyes. Have tried the goggles but they were a pain in the butt. So I just stick with breast stroke, back stroke and on my back just kicking and using my arms for balance. I spend about 20 mins or so to do 600m. Our pool is only 10m long so it takes quite a few laps to get there! I walk some of them, well sort of walk, sort of jog and sort of jump!!! But it is working my thighs so I figure its a bit of a break for my arms. I did do 700m once or twice and I am aiming to get to about 1km. It depends what time of day I am in there tho. The pool is in the shade of the house from about 4pm so I can stay in for ages then but when I go in at lunch I really have to limit it to about 20 mins. I'm slack and cant be bothered putting on sunscreen. I'm safe from burning for 20 mins. Mind you I do normally whack some on my face cos I already have loads of freckles and really don't want anymore!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSt8KHJ/]
[/url]

Keep Smiling!!!
Groovychic

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress