It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:02 pm

Free Newsletter

Healing...

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Healing...

Postby prettybutterfly » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:21 am

Not really weight loss related - but I lost my partner a few weeks ago. We had the funeral on Friday. I've decided that to help me with the grief and to give me something positive to focus on I'm going to get into this weight loss that I keep putting off.

I am going to start the shred tomorrow. I have started it previously and really liked it but life distracted me and I stopped.

I have no distractions now. So I'm taking this opportunity to get back into it.

I don't know how much I weigh. My scales are dead and new batteries aren't reviving them, I think one leaked. boo. Buying new scales tomorrow. Will take photos tomorrow. Will force back my appetite tomorrow. So many plans.

Keep me honest, ok?
prettybutterfly

Re: Healing...

Postby prettybutterfly » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:30 pm

New scales....check

lost 5kg? ha. well that's the bright side of grief perhaps? I will confirm the weight in the morning (my preferred weigh in time is before breakfast :wink: )

Photos...check

Shall post them shortly.

potentially only looking to lose 10kg?? Well that's a nice surprise!
prettybutterfly

Postby Gutsy » Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:03 pm

I am so sorry to hear of you loss prettybutterfly! All the best with you weight loss endeavor. I really hope that it will help you to heal and live a good positive life.
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcWjzFc/]
[/url]
Gutsy

Postby prettybutterfly » Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:39 pm

Gutsy wrote:I am so sorry to hear of you loss prettybutterfly! All the best with you weight loss endeavor. I really hope that it will help you to heal and live a good positive life.

Thank you!
prettybutterfly

Postby prettybutterfly » Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:44 pm

I weighed myself this morning and I'm down to 80kg...I haven't done anything yet! I keep having people show up to 'support' me and getting in the way of exercise. Boo.

First goal is 75...only 5kg to go.
prettybutterfly

Return to Personal Progress