It is currently Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:41 pm

Free Newsletter

Jack's Weight Loss log

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Jack's Weight Loss log

Postby J_T » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:30 pm

Over the last few years I've lost a lot of weight, and I've enjoyed taking up excercise, but I haven't applied enough discipline to keep it up. Over the last few months I've allowed a lot of bad habits to jeopardize my progress. I promised myself I'd have lost all my weight way before this stage. It's time to get serious. I plan to excercise each day, whether it's some sit ups, running, swimming, ect. Anything that gets me moving, I'll start walking more, and start enjoying the outdoors rather then spend a beautiful day playing xbox.

I also plan to start eating a lot less... I can excercise a lot, but then still gorge on junk food. I'm going to cut back on the fast food, and try and eat a third less of what I'd normally put on my plate.

I'm currently about 80kg, I'm 18 years old and about 180cm. My goal is to get down to about 70kg, although my friend of a healthy weight actually weighs the same as me, so I assume that's cause of muscle.

I love exercising, I just need to control my intake of food, and stop making excuses for why I shouldn't excercise.

I'll try and update this log at least once every two weeks, I'm already keeping a log book at home and I report my progress to my personal trainer.

Return to Personal Progress