It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:55 pm

Free Newsletter

Journey to Skinnydom and Health!

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Journey to Skinnydom and Health!

Postby GodessInTheMaking » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:55 am

Well this is it. This is the last time I will need to loose a substantial amount of weight. Its not good for the body or the soul.

I have always battled with weight. Lost vast amounts doing different things. This time I was doing pretty well maintaining and going to the gym 5 times a week and then fell pregnant :D put on some kg's during pregnancy. I didnt even want to weigh myself - I was about 70 kg's before i was preg and I think I got up in the 90's at the end of the pregnancy.

Anyway fast forward and have the baby, have a hellish 5 months of a very sick baby. Things with bub improve greatly but I am not making the most of things and find myself weighing 82.1kgs. I am depressed moody and dont want to get out of my excercise clothes that I dont even excercise in :roll:

I go the drastic measure of asking the Dr for Duromine as I need to shake this feeling and get things going quickly. I started my jorney on 14 September 2011, changing my life, the way I think about food and moving more. I now weigh 77.9kgs two weeks later so thats a loss of 4.2 kgs. Not bad. Im back at the gym too which I but pushed too hard and ended up throwing up after the first day back but thats my own fault as I didnt have much more than a handful of almonds for breakie.

The amazing thing about Duromine is that it turns off my emotions around food. I dont crave much and my day isnt consumed with what I am going to eat next. That freedom is worth the initial side effects I had off it which I dont have anymore (sleelessness, headaches, dizzy spells and stomache cramping)... its not for everyone and its not a magic pill. It just reduces your appetite and you need to work with it.

So this is my NO EXCUSES diary. Feel free to read or post but this is me being accountable to ME. Ill weigh in every Friday or Saturday.

I just cant wait to get to 75 kgs which is my first mini goal.

To others on their own journey - good luck and never feel beaten. Weight loss is all about your mind. Be your own best friend, be truthfull and be happy that you are doing something to benefit you!!
End of Pregnancy weight: somewhere in the 90'S
SW (14/9/11): 82.1
CW(28/9/11): 77.9
GW: 62

5 Steps to Success:
1st mini goal: 75kgs
2nd mini goal: 72.1kgs (10kgs down)
3rd mini goal: 69 kgs (living in the 60's baby!)
4th mini goal: 65 kgs
END GOAL: 62kgs
GodessInTheMaking

Re: Journey to Skinnydom and Health!

Postby GodessInTheMaking » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:13 am

Had another great session at the gym minus the throwing up!!....

Had a really down day yesterday. Bubs was sick and clingy/whiney all day and just didnt have a break from that. Felt like eating something even though i wasnt hungry due to these feelings but was really glad i recognised what was happening.

Back to being positive today with weigh in tomorrow.

Am so happy I am not getting anymore side effects from the pills as long as I keep the water up.

Maintenance is a while off but i really need some tools so i dont ever spiral in terms of weight gain... it was a bit different this time considering I was pregnant but still it took me too long to get my but back into gear!....

Off to do my chores now - fun! - NOT!!

:)
End of Pregnancy weight: somewhere in the 90'S
SW (14/9/11): 82.1
CW(28/9/11): 77.9
GW: 62

5 Steps to Success:
1st mini goal: 75kgs
2nd mini goal: 72.1kgs (10kgs down)
3rd mini goal: 69 kgs (living in the 60's baby!)
4th mini goal: 65 kgs
END GOAL: 62kgs
GodessInTheMaking

Return to Personal Progress