It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:58 am

Free Newsletter

miss_viva: back and on track!

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: miss_viva: back and on track!

Postby babylove » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:16 pm

Sushi is one of my weaknesses too. You have a healthy mindset about it tho, all is not lost...I'm allowed a cheat meal a week, but I've not yet felt like it. I swam today also despite the rain. The guy in the lane beside me was powering on, I used him to push myself to 2 kms. All the while rainy and breezy. was good tho, pool was quiet.
84Kg starting weight
78 kg current weight
65 kg goal weight
Inches lost
Bust 3
Waist 3
hips 1
Thigh 1
Bicep 0.5
babylove

Postby Roblyssa » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:14 pm

Great work staying where you are and not gaining....and the weather has been awful!!

My gosh, teaching high schoolers....my son has gone into year 7 this year (and the school he goes to is starting high school from year 7 this year, not next) so I take my hat off to you teaching students of that age!!

At least by that age, they actually WANT to learn the language, right??

Keep at it V, you will exceed your goal before you know it!!
Roblyssa

Postby HappyGirl83 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:48 am

Sushi is also one of my loves! So good, I find it hard to stop when eating it! All you can eat Sushi places should be banned from me lol

Good work on getting back on track, it might sound silly but I really think we all do need to eat half a block of chocolate now and then! I find doing the odd, indulgent thing like that keeps me sane. As long as I get back to it the next meal/day it never makes much of a difference!

Hope the new school year is treating you well!
My journey so far...

Sick and tired of wasting my 20's being fat!!
HappyGirl83

Postby miss_viva » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:46 pm

Thanks for the messages everyone :)

Well, I weighed in today at 79.7kgs - a gain of 1kg. At least I've broken the plateau of 78.7kgs, although not in the right direction! :lol:

Despite the gain, I'm still feeling quite happy and positive. I've been trying to something different this week to break the plateau - I ate over my usual calorie allowance for 3 days in a row and now I'm eating a little under for the next three days. I've also increased the amount of exercise I've been doing, just to see if this shakes things up a bit. I've kept up with the swimming on the weekend, and I've also added in walking for an hour and doing kinect as well. Maybe I'll see a difference on the scales next week :)

The good news is that my body is definitely getting smaller, even if the number on the scale is going up. I bought a pair of boardshorts not long ago and they were a little too tight across the bum. (When I bought them, they were a little 'motivational' :P ) I tried them on today, and they were perfect! My bum/thighs/hips are my problem areas, so I was really happy to notice a bit of a difference there.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend, I'll post another update soon :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8rKpB/]
[/url]

Heaviest Weight: 115kgs
New Starting Weight: 84kgs
Goal Weight: 75kgs
miss_viva

Postby babylove » Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:05 pm

Great, abt the bordies fitting better now. I find those things much more meaningful than the scales!!
84Kg starting weight
78 kg current weight
65 kg goal weight
Inches lost
Bust 3
Waist 3
hips 1
Thigh 1
Bicep 0.5
babylove

Postby Roblyssa » Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:03 pm

Way to go Miss V, what a wonderful feeling that must be!! Bummer about the scales, at least the measurements are going in the right direction!

Kellie
Roblyssa

Postby Sassyt » Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:27 am

Don't I just love the feeling of fitting into a motivational item :D well done Miss Viva. Keep up the good work!
Happy weight - 78kg
Ultimate goal weight- 70kg
Sassyt

Previous

Return to Personal Progress