It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:00 pm

Free Newsletter

starr22 is back at it again!!!

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

starr22 is back at it again!!!

Postby starr22 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:32 pm

Well well well, it's been a while since I have posted in here.

Since last time I was here I have put on god knows how much weight......I am actually afraid to weigh myself :shock: I just know all of my clothes are tight and some no longer fit and I am just really uncomfortable in general.

I have been eating myself silly for the past 11 months and it is time to take back control. Infact I have just consumed 3 chocolate bars and a Maccas meal, all within the last half an hour......and now I feel the guilt starting.

I have many reasons to be as healthy as possible. Bad back, bad knee, high cholesterol, high liver function, but my main focus since the begining of the year has been trying to get pregnant. Sadly we have not been successful yet and it is a big part of why I am eating so badly, it seems to help me deal with the frusteration and sadness I feel each month it doesn't happen. I know that being at a healthy weight can increase the chances of falling preg, and fingers crossed it will help me!

So it is time to set a few goals. I'm going to start off with listing my long term goals and then try and focus on weekly goals to keep me going.

1. Achieve a weight of 70kg or lower
2. Become a size 10-12
3. Improve my liver health
4. Improve my cholesterol

The acton plan will be to lose 0.5 kg to 1 kg per week for at least the first 6 weeks.

I am now off to make up an eating and exercise plan! Wish me luck :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wqP0t7v/]
[/url]
starr22

Re: starr22 is back at it again!!!

Postby miss_viva » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:28 pm

Hi Starr :)

Welcome back! It's nice to see that you've returned to the boards too. Good luck with all of your weightloss plans - you've done it before and I'm sure you can do it again. The first step is just getting back on the scales and actually weighing in - that way you know where you're starting from and you can effectively track your progress as the kilos disappear again.

I think your goals seem realistic, so I hope everything goes well for you. Hopefully you'll soon be sharing some baby news with all of us :) It would be great if we could work together and motivate each other, it's much easier to stay on track when you have someone there to kick your ass back into gear!

I'm looking forward to seeing how you go :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8rKpB/]
[/url]

Heaviest Weight: 115kgs
New Starting Weight: 84kgs
Goal Weight: 75kgs
miss_viva

Postby starr22 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:16 pm

Thanx Miss Viva :D

Weighed in today at 85.3kg. Not happy! But it's the first step right.

Made sushi for lunch today as my DH has been nagging me to make it for ages. It turned out really nicely......so no more buying it from a shop. I'm staring a new job tomorrow EEEEP :shock: I'm pretty nervous, just trying not to eat away the nerves :wink:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wqP0t7v/]
[/url]
starr22

Postby miss_viva » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:21 pm

Mmm sushi is awesome, I had some for lunch today too, but I cheated and bought mine.

Good luck with starting your new job tomorrow, try not to be too nervous. They obviously liked you in the interview process, so that's a good sign! What will you be doing? We're at pretty similar weights at the moment, so I'm sure we can inspire each other to get into the 70s soon :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8rKpB/]
[/url]

Heaviest Weight: 115kgs
New Starting Weight: 84kgs
Goal Weight: 75kgs
miss_viva

Return to Personal Progress