It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:55 am

Free Newsletter

Janene's Babysteps!

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Janene's Babysteps!

Postby Neney » Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:14 pm

Well, today was D Day. I started by eating breakfast, which is something I don't usually do. It's a habit that's not easy to change as I'm really not hungry..But I'm working on it!

And I've managed to convince a friend to do this with me, which is brilliant because it's just the motivation I need. We've agree'd to do aerobics daily together, we even followed through and did it today.

My husband is just estatic about the idea which makes me feel good too.

I just hope it lasts...

Well, that's it for today
Mini Goal - Reach Double Digits!! 99kgs

Neney

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:52 pm

hi neney

well you have to start somewhere dont you? its good when people who are close to you are just as excited about seeing the new you come out as you are. looking forward to reading your updates :)
kate_turner2000

Postby KimE » Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:09 pm

Yep, you do have to start somewhere and it is great to have someone along for the ride as a weightloss buddy.

It will last if you choose for it to. We can help support and encourage you here you just need to keep the up the effort at your end and you will start to see the benefits of your new lifestyle.

Best of luck Neney! :D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby hushpuppy » Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:27 pm

We all started some where Neney . Good work on the b,fast thats something i struggle with daily . Having a xercise buddy is great to cause u can help each other through the tough times
Good going
Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby Neney » Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:05 pm

Today's been good. I've tried changing how I eat, by eating my usual amount, but just in smaller, more frequent portions. Slowly I'm going to cut back on what I do eat, but for now this is helping, I don't feel hungry throughout the day, and I'm not snacking on all those bad foods I usually do!!

Neney

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:09 pm

well done neney. i find that drinking lots of water i dont have time to sit and eat because i know i have to get through a certain amount of water each day or im not allowed to go to bed at night. well done on your great day :)
kate_turner2000

Postby KimE » Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:04 am

A great start Neney keep up the good work.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby ~Ash~ » Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:59 am

you're going well neney! it's amazing what a difference it makes just cutting out the naughty snacking! you can easily be cutting out a few hundred extra calories a day if u used to snack on things like biscuits, choccy, chips and lollies (like i did)
keep it up you're doing fine
Go team MAGENTA!!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
~Ash~

Postby MissE » Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:53 am

Hi Neney and good luck! Theres heaps of good advice on here :D and I admire you fotr managing aerobics every day, I really bomb out on the exercise lol.
Just remember one day at a time and if you slip, get back on it right away and dont give up!
Life is too important to be taken seriously!
MissE

Postby Neney » Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:16 am

Well yesterday I have to admit, I could have done better. I wasn't feeling the best. I had a couple too many biscuits, although they were those "Snack Right" ones..still, I could have done without them. And I didn't do aerobics, I just didn't feel like jumping all over the place, instead I got my husband to work with me on abs and butt. He's ex US Army, so he knows how to make it burn! :shock: My abs are really sore this morning.

Today I'm not going to dwell on yesterday, instead move forward back into aerobics and correct eating again. About to go start the day with Breakfast!!

I know I shouldn't, but I've been hopping on the scales more than I should, and I'm not seeing ANY difference. This is day four...from what I thought you are suppose to lose quite a bit in the first few weeks....So feeling a little dissapointed there I guess.

Won't give up though!

Neney

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:38 am

HI neney

hubbies come in handy for things like that. i dont like being told what to do though so i dont think id call on mick to hell with that sort of thing. -he used to play football and always reminds me of the training he went through!

how much water are you drinking a day? that will help make a big difference to the scales. also if you are doing a lot of exercise you could be building muscle.
kate_turner2000

Postby Ally » Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:29 am

Mate I wish you would avoid those scales every day!!! LOL Keep going and never give up and use the scales not moving as motivation to keep going, not to give up!! If you can't go without weighing in, try it every second day and get on the darn things naked!!!! (hubby will also enjoy this spectacle!!! LOL :P )
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby hushpuppy » Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:53 am

Hey neney U are doing great mate . The snack rigt bickies are better then snacking on timtams. Chin up mate . Im sure the work out hubby gave will help .
Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby slimmindown » Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:56 am

keep going neney sounds like you are making some great choices 8)
[no excuses, I can do it!
slimmindown

Postby Neney » Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:53 pm

I can't seem to keep off them!! I'm tempted to get my hubby to hide them!!

Still doing aerobics, still eating quite well. Even cutting back on quantity. I'm also starting to do extra toning exercises. Hoping I'll tone up as I lose weight!

Neney

Next

Return to Personal Progress