It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:10 pm

Free Newsletter

Alot to lose

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: Alot to lose

Postby miss_viva » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:16 pm

I'm sorry to hear that you were having such a rough day, I hope you're feeling a little bit better now.

SugarandSpice wrote:I know it wouldn't be the same, but maybe an intimate dinner with a few close friends where everyone pays their own way might be ok?

I think this is a really great idea! I'm sure people would be happy to do that.

SugarandSpice wrote:I think you have to look at it this way - there are things you cannot control (job losses etc) but you can control what you do about your weight.

I also agree with this 100%. The good thing is that you've had a few sessions with your personal trainer, and he/she has given you a lot of skills that you can use on your own now. A gym membership is great, but you can still workout for free too! Instead, you could go walking around the neighbourhood or work out in a park :)

thereoncewasagirl wrote:Everything happens for a reason. We just have to persevere and make the most of what life throws at us some times.

Yup, even when things seem really tough, they always get better. Something will come along and things will eventually work out. Stay strong!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8rKpB/]
[/url]

Heaviest Weight: 115kgs
New Starting Weight: 84kgs
Goal Weight: 75kgs
miss_viva

Postby chelsclint » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:52 am

Thanks guys, Im in a much better frame of mind this morning and Im so proud of myself for not reverting back to old ways when I got down! Ill update you all later tonight but just wanted to say thanks for the support xx
chelsclint

Postby SugarandSpice » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:52 pm

Hi Chelsie,

Just wondering how things are going?

Hope all is good!!

Take Care
Vicki
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
SugarandSpice

Postby chelsclint » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:37 pm

Hello Girls.. Im back! lol thanks for the encouragement and concern I am ok... I actually managed to stay on track with my diet except for last night which was Robs birthday. I did however keep it at two pieces of pizza, a diet coke and and baileys with light milk so i think considering that was pretty good. As nice as the cake look i steered clear because it was a sponge full of jam and cream and thought that might be pushing the friendship a little!

I know things will get better and i realised that by letting my diet slip i would only be making things worse, you are very clever ladies with wise words, thank you!

Soooo how are you all going with your weight loss this week?
I have been really slack this week with exercise but i did a massive house clean so feeling a bit less guilty lol

Hope youre all doing well
Chelsxx
chelsclint

Postby chelsclint » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:42 pm

PS I forgot..... with the calorie count is it just me or is 2087 calories a day a huge amount? It works out i can have that but im not really going over a 1000.. is it problem if we dont have enough calories?

Ta Chelsxx
chelsclint

Postby SugarandSpice » Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:38 am

Hey Chels,

I think there is an issue with not eating enough calories, but I am getting so confused over it all....

This is really interesting and helps explain.... http://www.kriskris.com/how-many-calori ... eat-a-day/

Vicki
SugarandSpice

Postby chelsclint » Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:44 pm

Hi, thanks Vicki when the monster goes to bed Ill sit and read it properly.. thanks xx
chelsclint

Postby chelsclint » Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:18 pm

Hi girls,

So how did everyones weekend go?

Vicki- hey darl i read that article you suggested and it was really informative but unfortunately im really dumb when it comes to whats what in the diet world and i have no idea what foods are trans fats etc so tomorrow ill investigate it further,,,, I m definately a junk food addict ive decided lol

So after being a little bad on friday night for the boys birthday ive really struggled to get back into the diet, ive had about 5 softdrinks today and it makes me sooo mad with myself. Yes they are diet soft drink but it took so many weeks to train myself to drink water and now i need to start all over again. Today i was bad again... not majorly but enough, like i said i had the soft drink, then I had a banana and honey sandwich, a peanut butter sandwich, some banana lollies and two sausages and vege. Basically tonight i totally wrecked my weeks work, BUT im not going to wallow in it, tomorrow i am getting back on track if it kills me..! I really need to get back into the diet STRICTLY and i need to get back into the gym, Ive not been in two weeks nearly. This is where id usually give up and not bother anymore but i have a new secret weapon with this website and reading everyones stories is really helpful to see its ok to fall, as long as i get back up again.

I think all the stuff with Robs job loss and the Engagement party have thrown me alot more than i thought but enough sulking.. time to get back on track so wish me luck!!!

Goodluck everyone hope your weightloss goes well this week xxx
chelsclint

Postby chelsclint » Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:48 pm

Hi again people,

Its been almost a week since i last posted and basically thats because ive been bad, my last entry said i was going to stop sulking and get back to it but i kinda didnt. Ive really struggled this week and have been so busy worrying about everything else that ive not had the time or energy to worry about weight.

Tonight my best friend from the UK talked to me on Skype,, she reminded me why this meant so much to me in the first place! Then on come on here and read all your stories and see im not the only one to fall off the wagon and not the only one to struggle and feel inspired again, so thanks to you all too!

SOOOO for real this time im back on the wagon... wish me luck!
chelsclint

Postby SugarandSpice » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:25 am

Good Luck Chelsie.

You know I keep thinking about what people say to me a lot. I worry about everyone else and all these other things and leave myself and my health till last. I need to concentrate on my own self and health otherwise I wont be here to worry about all the other stuff!!

I know it is not easy to stop worrying about things and even harder to put yourself first, but we need to try!!

If you fall off the wagon, that's ok. I really think it is important to still allow ourselves some treats, as if we deny ourselves too much or try to make too many changes at once it sets us up for failure. I will admit I have not bought chocolate when shopping lately (which my teenage daughter complained about), but I did buy a pack of mini cookies (scooby doo biscuits) and allow 1 packet with coffee for dessert..

Have a good weekend!!
Take care
Vicki
SugarandSpice

Postby chelsclint » Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:15 pm

Hi Vicki,,,
It is hard to tune out from everyone elses worries isnt it? I havent been buying chocolate or anything either because i cant say no to chocolate and my daughter isnt impressed either mind you she has lost 3kg since i started dieting, not that she really needs to mind you lol

I went and bought some of the weightwatchers biscuits yesterday so i dont have to feel like im totally going without all the things i like. their jam tarts are pretty good for diet food.

Im going to do my measurements today so wish me luck... im soooo nervous... hope the tape measure goes round me! lol
chelsclint

Postby babylove » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:39 pm

Good luck with your measurements!
84Kg starting weight
78 kg current weight
65 kg goal weight
Inches lost
Bust 3
Waist 3
hips 1
Thigh 1
Bicep 0.5
babylove

Postby miss_viva » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:21 pm

Good luck! We all fall off the wagon at times. Don't beat yourself up, just put it behind you and move on. If it makes you feel better, I ate half of a family-sized block of chocolate last night.... AFTER going out to dinner. :roll: Just dust yourself off and go back to eating healthily as soon as possible. If you dwell on it and beat yourself up, you'll just feel worse and probably go on an even bigger binge.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8rKpB/]
[/url]

Heaviest Weight: 115kgs
New Starting Weight: 84kgs
Goal Weight: 75kgs
miss_viva

Postby SugarandSpice » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:28 pm

I forgot to get my tape measure :(

How did you go with measurements?

Hope you are doing well, my daughter came shopping with me yesterday so I allowed her to get chocolate. I asked her for a tiny piece earlier and she said no -lol.

Have a great week
Vicki
SugarandSpice

Postby chelsclint » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:30 am

Hello All,,,

Again it has been a few days since my last entry.. I know im not doing well so im not going to weigh myself because when it says ive put on i know i will give up completly!
Ive decided to restart my weightloss crusade on Monday when Teags goes back to school as i havent been to the gym in two weeks and my plan is to go every morning when i drop Teags off. The gym i joined is 45 mins from my home but right near Teags school so its hard to get there when shes at home.
Ive also bought a slab of bottled water because our water isnt drinkable and the filtered water is blocked up, so ive been drinking soft drink and juice again and i know thats bad so starting tomorrow im going to try and drink a 1.25 litre bottle of water every day. The filter guy cant get here for two weeks so we will try plan B til then.

Til next time... goodluck everyone xx
chelsclint

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress