It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:57 pm

Free Newsletter

Alot to lose

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: Alot to lose

Postby SugarandSpice » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:16 pm

Hi Chelsie,

I missed you!! Glad to know you are hanging in there!!

Good luck at the gym and with the water... I bought myself a couple of water bottles and keep them in the fridge now - it's still only 1lt - but better than the 0 lt's I was drinking before -lol.

Take Care :D

Vicki
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
SugarandSpice

Postby chelsclint » Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:07 pm

Hello Again...

Thanks Vick its funny how you get used to typing and reading with someone isnt it? lol

ive almost finished my first bottle of water so im happy with that because i really hate water! :x

Well my gym restart has been postponed til tuesday because I have an IPL session on monday morning and that means no sweating for 24 hours and me and gym equal huge amounts of sweat.... sorry for the lovely picture lol

I am looking at a new rental property tonight, wish me luck guys cos its so hard to get one when you have a dog! i might add my dog is smaller than the cat but still apparently a problem! lol

In exciting news the Engagement party is back on!!!!!... when i told a few of my best mates we were calling it off they all decided to help pay the $400 that was left to pay on the venue etc instead of presents.....bless them..... so next saturday night we are having our Engagement party and its really given me a bit of a boost.

Even better Rob got a new job so thankfully things are looking up!

So now all i have left to sort is myself.... hmmm we alwyas leave the hardest til last lol

Goodluck all xx
chelsclint

Postby SugarandSpice » Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:14 pm

That is fantastic news about your engagement party Chelsie!!!

And that your fiancée has found a new job!!!

Good luck with the rental - we have 2 dogs and 2 cats and it is always hard!

Good job on the water drinking - I did bad at that today!

:D :D CONGRATULATIONS ON EVERYTHING!!!!! :D :D
SugarandSpice

Postby Mayden » Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:19 pm

I am so glad your party is back on, you just get out there and have a fantastic time.

Keep up the good work, I am not one to worry too much about the occasional treat, as long as it is not too much, you did pretty good.

Keep us informed, you guys all inspire me so much.

Dee
Goals
30th April 77 Kilos I am so determined to get to this goal
Mid June 73 kilos
Mid August 69 kilos
November 68 Kilos
Mayden

Postby chelsclint » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:33 pm

Thanks Dee and Vicki...

I plan on throwing my diet out the window the night of our party because we both really need a good night just enjoying our friends and family and not worrying about weight or money or anything else.

I actually didnt struggle with the water today which was a suprise because I really hate water so Im very happy with myself today.

anyway ive been up since 5.30am so im going to watch sisterhood of travelling pants 2 with the daughter and head to bed.

Night all have a good day tomorrow xx
chelsclint

Postby chelsclint » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:20 pm

Hello All,

I have not been on for about a week or so because Ive basically stopped, i keep logging in with every intention to get back on track but i never follow through with it. Its always been my problem I start great then i give up!
Before i start my story of the past fortnight ill begin on a good note, We had our Engagement Party last night and I had the best night ever, my Partner was absolutely wonderful trying to make the night everything i planned and my lovely friends and family made it an amazing night.

Sooo back to my sob story,,, I dont really have a reason, i could blame Rob having an accident at work or taking on a rescue pup or a few other things, infact i have plenty of excuses but no real reason for giving up. I really want to lose weight but have no idea how to make myself stick to it. I have the most amazing reasons to lose weight, most of all being im morbidly obese and unwell but i just struggle too much with it. How do you guys find the strength to just keep going?

I have every intention of trying again but now im not so sure i can succeed at it, I will not totally give up though. I have put quite a few kg back on the last fortnight so my starting aim this time is to lose that..... here I go again, wish me luck!

good Luck everyone!
Chelsie xx
chelsclint

Postby SugarandSpice » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:06 am

Hey Chels,

Glad you had a great engagement party!!!

I would say we are a lot alike... I have always had great starts then just faded away from the whole dirt thing after a few weeks and start eating crap etc again. I have never been able to stick with it either before, that is why this forum is SO important to me - it is my motivator. I feel like being on here makes me want to succeed, and gives me the chance to get the support I need and share with others how things are going...

It's not easy - I don't think it ever will be - and I think that has always been an obstacle/excuse for me too. I want to see results instantly, I want to say hey I am on a diet and exercising and have lost 20kg... not 200g -lol.

I went to a dietician earlier this year and she was great (although I didn't stick with her either -haha) she had some great ideas.

1. It is not about changing everything at once - that is too overwhelming.
2. Baby steps are the key
3. Pick one thing and change your habits around that.
4. When you are comfortable that the new habit is 'set' - pick another thing to change.

I totally agreed with her, it was too overwhelming to walk in somewhere and have them say - you need to change your whole lifestyle TODAY. It is too much and baby steps are the key.

The 1st thing I changed was eating breakfast. Except for a few glitches I have pretty much had breakfast everyday now for a few months and feel better for it.
The 2nd thing for me was to increase my activity, I am doing that now.
The 3rd thing was eating a healthier and smaller portioned dinner - which I am working on at the moment.

You don't even have to think that far ahead at the moment - just pick one change you can make.
Drink 2lt water a day, eat breakfast, healthy lunch, exercise - anything that will be a positive change to your current lifestyle.

I also like to think that this is not a DIET. It is a change in lifestyle, I am becoming a healthier person and this will enable me to look after my kids better and have a better life for myself even, any weight I lose is a bonus.

I don't know if that helps at all???

Take Care - thinking of you

Vicki
SugarandSpice

Postby chelsclint » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:11 pm

Hello again...
its been a few days again since ive written as things seem to just get worse around here, my family are all fighting, we need to find a house ASAP and my fiance's mother died. Its been a really long week and diet is the last thing on my mind. To be honest i dont think im really upto worrying about diet at the moment but im trying to be as good as possible. I will be back in a week or so... til then... take care everyone and goodluck xx
chelsclint

Postby SugarandSpice » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:44 am

Oh Chelsie.... :(

Sorry to hear about your mother in law and all the other things going on for you right now.

I agree diet is probably the last thing to think about at the moment, do what you need and get back when you can.

Great news about Axle though!

Take Care and am thinking of you

Vicki
SugarandSpice

Postby chelsclint » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:36 pm

Hello All...
two weeks on and im back and ready to start again... im going to weigh myself tomorrow, have a cry cos i know how bad ive been and then move forward.
Thanks for your well wishes...

Repost in tomorrow xx
chelsclint

Postby SugarandSpice » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:44 pm

:D :D :D Great to see you back!! :D :D :D :D
SugarandSpice

Postby chelsclint » Mon May 14, 2012 10:58 am

Hello Again,
I am back and have sadly had a really lazy few months... I have been really bad the past few months and have managed to put back on everything id lost plus more. I could tell you a thousand reasons why ive done this but really.. its just purely a case of too much effort. I do want to lose weight and i do want to be skinny and healthy but i tend to get sidetracked so easily and give in to the cravings way too quickly.

I can finally see that i really cant do it alone so im rejoining weight watchers, we cant afford it but I cant afford to have a heart attack or anything either. My health is really bad again and now I need surgery on my knee because im putting too much strain on it so its really time I pulled my head in. I cant tell you my new weight until i go to weight watchers on Thursday as my scales only go to 150kg so as you can see Im really massively obese and need to fix it.

I am now in a better place than when i was last online, we have our new place and i love it here so that is good and its really time to get back into it before i lose myself again.

Here goes nothing xxx
chelsclint

Postby Retire_The_Fat » Mon May 14, 2012 11:17 am

Hi, Chelsie

I'm so happy for you that you've bitten the bullet and are going to WW and come back here.

I'll be rooting for you all the way down to your goal weght!!!!

๑۩12 WEEK CHALLENGER۩๑
Currently: 93.9K
Start of challenge: 98.6
①97K: ②96.6K: ③96.3: ④95.6:⑤96.1:
⑥94.5: ⑦94.3: ⑧ 93.9: ⑨: ⑩:⑪: ⑫:
Pledge for week 10: NO excuses!
Retire_The_Fat

Postby chelsclint » Mon May 14, 2012 9:29 pm

Thanks I appreciate the support xx
chelsclint

Postby chelsclint » Wed May 16, 2012 10:51 pm

For the first time in ages i am feeling positive. I went to my first weight watchers meeting today and although the scale reading was totally depressing i know it can get better. My 20 minute meeting ended up being an hour and half but that is good because the consultant was a real treasure and made it seem like there was light at the end of the tunnel.

A huge achievement for me is the drinking of water, im just short of two litres for today and although i could easily skull the last of my bottle to make it a full two litres i really dont want to spend all night running to pee!

Part of the ww program allows me to access there online forum and chat room but im happy with this one so will be sticking here for a while.
Hope youve all had a great day and good luck xx
chelsclint

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress