It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:32 pm

Free Newsletter

Nika's diet

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Nika's diet

Postby Eeyore » Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:00 am

So I have finally started my Kate Morgan diet. I seriously need to lose weight even my doctor gave me a lecture on how dangerous it could be if I gained to much more. I've also had to buy new clothes due to not fitting in any of mine any more :cry:
I talked to my local KM rep and she started me on a 20 day detox to clean out my body first. I lost 3.4 kg during that 20 days, which I thought was great considering I didn't change my eating habits.

So day 1 of KM i weighed in at 93.6 kg and have finished my first full day on this diet.
I had a banana shake for breakfast which was really nice and then for lunch I had a butterscotch flavoured shake. I found both flavors really nice tasting but not quiet filling. I had my 2 serves of fruit and later had a 'health' dinner of steak and salad.
Lets hope I can keep this up to reach my goal weight :)

S/W= 97 kg
C/W= 89.5 kg
G/W= 60 kg

Eeyore

Re: Nika's diet

Postby Eeyore » Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:39 pm

So after one week i have actually lost 4.1 kg which is great :D I nearly mangaed to stick to my diet all week besides my dads birthday and going to the movies Saturday night. So so far I am def happy with this diet as long as it keeps dropping like this lol
S/W= 97 kg
C/W= 89.5 kg
G/W= 60 kg

Eeyore

Re: Nika's diet

Postby SugarandSpice » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:22 pm

Congrats!!!
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
SugarandSpice

Return to Personal Progress