It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:09 pm

Free Newsletter

Mayden's Voyage

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: Mayden's Voyage

Postby Mayden » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:22 pm

Thanks Vicki,

The weather here is gorgeous, but I think it may not be a great weekend, darn, just when my daughter and her hubby, plus my brother and his partner are coming up for the weekend.

I am sure I will not come back with a weight loss, but I still have a lot of time to work on that, I am moving a lot that is the main thing, and most of the time watching what I eat LOL

The pool is beautiful, like a warm bath, and I am continually moving in it. The knee has not been too bad today.

Take care.

Denise
Goals
30th April 77 Kilos I am so determined to get to this goal
Mid June 73 kilos
Mid August 69 kilos
November 68 Kilos
Mayden

Postby Mayden » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:12 am

Over 3 weeks away now, I have no idea what my weight is, I did try and weigh myself on the scales in Coles LOL but I think the fact that the were still in the box the may have been wrong.

I am determined when I get home to do a gym workout every day, and really calorie count for at least a month. I do have one big problem and that is I am going away with mum again a week after I get back, only for a few days. That will be a great test, I am going to take my shakes with me to have at the motel. Breakfast is included so I will be able to have a decent breakfast, a light lunch and a shake for dinner.

I have been moving a lot more, but the weather has been awful, probably 5 good days in the whole month, but I even went for a swim/exercise in the poring rain and blowing gale yesterday.

Will catch up again soon. I hope all your weight losses are going well.

Denise
Goals
Mid June 73 kilos
Mid August 69 kilos
November 68 Kilos
Mayden

Postby SugarandSpice » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:23 pm

Hey Denise,

Glad you are enjoying yourself and I had to smile.. I can so envision you on the scales in Coles!!! Shame the weather is not so good, though. The 3 weeks have gone fast - probably a lot faster for you though, lol.

Take Care
Vicki
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
SugarandSpice

Postby Mayden » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:10 pm

Well I am back, I have probably put on about 500g, so I am pretty happy with that. I did eat heaps of stuff I should not have and also did not drink enough water. BUT I did not lay around the pool I kept moving all the time, great for the arthritis. I was out nearly every day. I cooked dinner most nights, which I do not do at home. I did not spend a lot of the time sitting at the computer.

I am back on the water today and I am also going to have a gym workout and go for a walk after dinner.

Today
1 cup of tea
scrambled eggs on toast (white bread as I was on the road and forgot to ask for grain)
Banana
Green tea
Water
Baked leg of lamb and vegetables, just a little olive oil.

Starting tomorrow. I am going to document all I eat and do. I have no idea on calorie counting, so I will learn about that in a minute.

Poached egg on toast Is there anything wrong with one slice of grain bread per day? I cannot eat the egg without it.
shake
Lamb salad
Fruit for snacks
Green tea and at least 2 litres of water

30 minute gym workout
60 minute walk
Housework, limit the computer to 2 hours for the whole day.

See you later folks

Denise
Goals
Mid June 73 kilos
Mid August 69 kilos
November 68 Kilos
Mayden

Postby Mayden » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:36 pm

Not a good start to the morning, the alarm did not go off so overslept 2 hours!! Grr BUT I still kept to my exercise plan.

Walk 45 minutes, some up a very steep hill.
60 hyper extensions
Neck exercises.
30 minutes weight session
20 minute walk with my camera bag weighing 6 kilos. (About to do this one, I have just had dinner, so that should keep burning during the night.)
Cleaned the kitchen.

Food.
A Slimright Shake
3 litres of water
Lamb salad
grapes
yoghurt
Small piece of pizza Della Rosa, a gourmet one from Woolworths, it filled my craving and as I only had a 100gms with a salad, I still kept well under my daily calorie allowance.

I joined My Fitness Plan, and have tried to note everything correctly. I may have a slice of pumpernickle bread later tonight if the hunger gets too much. I can handle it during the day, but night is my downfall. At this rate I will make my next goal for sure, even if I cannot exercise that much when I am away. Hmm wonder if I can run up and down the train LOL will have to be on it for 4.5 hours there and 4.5 back.

Bring on a month of feeling this motivated. The clock is set for tomorrow and it better go off!

Cheers

Denise
Goals
Mid June 73 kilos
Mid August 69 kilos
November 68 Kilos
Mayden

Postby SugarandSpice » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:59 pm

Haha Dee,

I pray my alarm doesn't go off some mornings lol

Great to see you are back home (well sort of of)...

I have really loved all of your photos you are very talented!!

Love how you are straight back into motivating yourself, but I think you should also give yourself a big pat on the back for all you did when away!!

Take care Vicki
SugarandSpice

Postby Mayden » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:22 pm

Thanks for the comment on my photos Vicki, I am trying to make a start on really processing some they may be worthy of printing, exercise is getting in my way LOL

Well what a surprise today, I weighed myself on the scales at the shops and I have lost nearly one kilo! On the 16th Feb before I went away, I was 79, today I am 78.1. First thing this morning on my scale at home I was 77.8, can't wait until I get that 77 on the printout LOL. I am still overweight with my BMI

I feel the extra effort I have been putting in since my return is going to pay off. I am doing a lot more, walking and weight training, and I am also watching my calorie intake.

I feel quite confident that I am going to make my next goal, which will be really good as it will be my first LOL

This has given me a boost to get out there and do more.

Until next time.
Goals
Mid June 73 kilos
Mid August 69 kilos
November 68 Kilos
Mayden

Postby SugarandSpice » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:12 pm

Excellent job - you must feel so motivated by that!!

Looking at your photos I thought many of them were worthy of being printed and sold - they are just so gorgeous!!

Keep up the great work - you are really;y putting me to shame lol
SugarandSpice

Postby Mayden » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:51 am

I was too busy yesterday to do my walk, but I walked around the shops, so that is still moving. I also brought the mini tramp in and exercised while watching TV, calories were under again and the scales were 77.1 this morning, so I am finally seeing some progress.
Goals
Mid June 73 kilos
Mid August 69 kilos
November 68 Kilos
Mayden

Postby SugarandSpice » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:02 pm

Hey Dee,

Great to see your progress!! I love how motivated you are and so committed!! :D

I have been bad :evil:

Keep up the great work!
SugarandSpice

Postby Mayden » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:13 pm

Well I am back from Canberra, did lots of walking but also drank alcohol and probably ate a few things I should not have, but I walked heaps, not fast but a lot.

I have been bad with the chocolate over Easter, but I am back on track now. Went for a brisk walk this morning to get me started, my weight has really not gone up, but it has not gone down either LOL.

I really need keep at it for the next 2 weeks, I would like to lose one kilo or more by the end of the month, so it is back to watching all the calories and getting off this computer.

Until next time.

Cheers

Dee
Goals
Mid June 73 kilos
Mid August 69 kilos
November 68 Kilos
Mayden

Postby SugarandSpice » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:20 pm

Great work Dee !! :D
SugarandSpice

Postby Mayden » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:59 am

Boy this cold spell has made me feel a little lazy in the exercise dept, but housework has kept me busy.
Goals
Mid June 73 kilos
Mid August 69 kilos
November 68 Kilos
Mayden

Previous

Return to Personal Progress