It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:18 am

Free Newsletter

Natharas Weight Loss

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: Natharas Weight Loss

Postby natharas » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:06 am

Weekly Update

Weight: 105.1

Had an issue with this and the stupid scales this morning it gave me so many different weights from 104.8 to 105.7 I eventually got 105.1 and had that come up 3 times in a row. It also sounds right as I was low 105's yesterday as well.

I acutally started my 100 pushups this week, its been very tough and shown how little strength I have in my upper body which I used to have. I am now incorporating some bench pressing and other weight exercises to try and build more strength.

I've been doing my 5km walks as per usual, friday my feet were really sore so had a look and it looked like they had blistered and popped. I took yesterday off from walking and have been putting some cream on my feet. I will give today another shot at walking as it's sunday though

I may stick to 5.5km/ph and prolong the time instead to maybe 1hr 30mins and see how it feels after that. My 5km times are consistenly around 54 - 55mins which means I'm roughly averaging around 1km per 11mins.

Also did fairly well with meals did have a bad moment where I had a 450ml coke zero and had pizza one night, were I had 4 slices I know bad me but normally I would have around 6 or more.

Time for some brekkie cereal with banana and blueberries
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
natharas

Postby natharas » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:34 pm

Need help, using myfitnesspal to track my calories. I've since found out over the last 2 or 3 days that I'm actually just under the 1200 calorie mark. If I do any exercise it then goes down again I have been eating breakfast, lunch tea and a snack of at least an apple during the day at work and then a orange and banana or some rockmelon after dinner.

What can I do as it keeps saying that I'm undereating, I also drink 2ltrs of water a day as well
natharas

Postby phillip94 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:04 am

Haha, when i first started tracking my food and exercise i remember i was calorie defiecient of like 1900. Apparently that's very un-healthy, but really im the same as you. I eat healthy breakfast,lunch,dinner, and sometimes snacks, and i just started making a plan of what i am going to eat next week/exercise and from the amount of exercise ill be doing ill be anywhere from 3500-4000 calorie deficient(daily)... This was the same as last week when i lost 3kg's. When i did it last week i felt completely fine throughout the whole entire week also, infact i was energized to keep on burning more calories but i stopped there haha. I take my vitamins, fish oil, and also got the recommended daily intake of nutrients.

Just an example of the daily food:Bfast- Wake up, ride 40km on exercise bike, drink meal replacement shake(dont hate), ride another 20km afterwards.
Lunch: - egg white omellete, tin of smoked tuna, 2 pieces toast. (i use gym at this time, so high protein)
Dinner: Varies in meat, but i like turkey, because it's very high in protein and very lean. go walking 50mins, 10 min run, 20km bike ride all after dinner.
Snacks may vary between fruit, crackers and dip.
And yeah i find that a healthy diet each day for me, i pretty much take in no calories so i burn off my stored fat when i exercise.
phillip94

Postby natharas » Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:53 am

Weight: 104.5kg

I don't know how but I lost 600g in 1 day. I can take that, I even weighed myself 5 times and it kept saying that weight. Time to get back on track with my walking, wasn't a good week last week in regards to that. I have been sticking to the food fairly well we only had 1 take away meal and even then it was smaller as well.

Been doing the 100 pushup challenge, damn its getting tough can really feel it in my arms the next day. It will be worth it though as it's more cardio.
natharas

Postby Mayden » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:58 pm

Well done, your exercise plan is wonderful. If I do not have time for breakfast I have a meal replacement shake.
Goals
30th April 77 Kilos I am so determined to get to this goal
Mid June 73 kilos
Mid August 69 kilos
November 68 Kilos
Mayden

Postby natharas » Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:23 pm

Mayden wrote:Well done, your exercise plan is wonderful. If I do not have time for breakfast I have a meal replacement shake.

Thank you mayden, what sort of replacement shake do you have? I'm guessing up and go which is the equivalent of 2 week bix?
natharas

Postby Mayden » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:00 pm

I have Natures Way, SlimRight Chocolate. I have it with light milk and it is about 220 cals. I love the flavour, I also like it with milk, some you mix with water, but I like to have some calcium during the day. I find it cheaper to buy it in the 375g container, but if I am going away I will buy any other kind that had individual servings. I must try the up and go.

I had it at 8.30 this morning, it is now 12, had 500mls water and a cup of tea since then, I do not feel hungry. I have been for a 45 minute walk and housework.

I am going to have my main meal at a late lunch, it will be a lamb salad, then some grapes during the afternoon. Plus lots of water and green tea for the rest of the day.

I am hoping to have another shake for dinner tonight, BUT my problem is I feel hungry at night, the worst time. If hubby comes back with some sow fat yoghurt I may have one of those.
Goals
Mid June 73 kilos
Mid August 69 kilos
November 68 Kilos
Mayden

Postby phillip94 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:12 pm

I use Rapid Loss chocolate shake, 200ml soy/ or skim/ water with the scoop provided it taste great. However i don't recommend vanilla... gosh it's so strong..
And the chocolate one is 226 calories with my soy milk. personally i believe all shakes taste best with soy because it adds a malt taste i love!
phillip94

Postby natharas » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:35 am

Another week has passed and bugger me its april already. This week was another average week, work has been frustrating I only got to do 1x5km walk and took the dog for a few walks ranging from 15mins to 30mins. I know its still exercise you will all say but at least I'm still making progress.

I'm going to use google to map some routes for walking with the dog, need to find a 5km one but worried he wont make it LOL.

Weekly weigh in: 104.1kg
natharas

Postby phillip94 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:17 pm

Should consider some beaches? if your not to far in city or the opposite to far out of town that is. Our dog got a buggered back leg simply because my dad took him out fishing to much, some of the distances my dad would walk to his fishing spots were anywhere from 7-10kms, double that to get back. Feel sorry for the dog.
phillip94

Postby natharas » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:05 am

Weigh In - 104.1kg

Kinda feels like groundhog day lol. Wasn't the best week I have been having problems getting motivated doing my exercise. Food was good up until good friday then I was out for the easter weekend. Tried to be good though the whole weekend I had 2 beers and 1 can of coke, normally I would be 3x the amount of beer and a big bottle of coke while drinking.

Time to get it back on track and get down into the low 103's damn that would be a nice goal before next week. Wish me luck, just gotta get rid of the easter eggs and hot cross buns though :cry:
natharas

Postby Mayden » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:05 pm

Yep, Easter was not good for me either. Just get back on there either today or tomorrow. I have found if I have been a bit slack, then get back into it slowly. I found a 30 minute very brisk walk this morning was good, now I am a little more motivated.
Goals
Mid June 73 kilos
Mid August 69 kilos
November 68 Kilos
Mayden

Postby natharas » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:09 am

Weigh in - 103.7kg

Another week down and a little loss which I am happy with due to easter not being so good. Havn't done any exercise this week so still happy overall, time to get walking again.
natharas

Postby natharas » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:53 pm

Weigh In: 103.4kg

No exercise this week, I'm in a rut :(
natharas

Postby Retire_The_Fat » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:31 pm

You may be in a rut but let's hope that 0.3 wt loss has inspired you to jump out and get started again :)

Every little bit helps !

๑۩12 WEEK CHALLENGER۩๑
Currently: 93.9K
Start of challenge: 98.6
①97K: ②96.6K: ③96.3: ④95.6:⑤96.1:
⑥94.5: ⑦94.3: ⑧ 93.9: ⑨: ⑩:⑪: ⑫:
Pledge for week 10: NO excuses!
Retire_The_Fat

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress