It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:39 am

Free Newsletter

This is what we call the Sarah shooooow

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

This is what we call the Sarah shooooow

Postby sarahlovesjeff » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:37 pm

Wasn't the Muppets Movie great?

Good Afternoon,

I thought it would be a good idea to start posting one of these as I can see where I came from and make some new friends while doing it.

This week was the first week that I started really watching what I ate and what I did at the gym. As I am lucky to have a bit of free time on my hands I have been going to the gym nearly every day.

I really decided to get serious about this after some recent cyber bullying attacks, pretty sad, but yeah. I really don't know what else to say about that. This still stresses me out to the point where I am on Skype crying to my boyfriend. Life goes on and they will get over it, I just wish it was sooner rather than later.

Quick run down of my week:

Sunday - Walked around the lake for just under 2 hours
Monday - Walked to work, it took an hour, then I was at work for 9 hours.
Tuesday - Wednesday - spent between 1.5 - 2 hours at the gym
Thursday - Spent about 2.5 hours at the gym
Friday - My family convinced me to have the day off as they didn't want my arthritis and such in my hips to be too exhausted
(Today) Saturday - I'll be walking for hours around a local show with friends
(Tomorrow) Sunday - If weather permits I'll be walking to work before doing a first aid course

This is what I've eaten most of the week:

Whenever I wake up: Protein shake
When I get hungry: A piece of fruit
During the times I ate lunch this week I had a roll with chicken and salad on it
When I got hungry again: Another piece of fruit
Dinner: Most nights this week I have a spaghetti that I had made. - Yes, with pasta.
Dessert (If hungry): I have lite cheesecake flavoured yoghurt.
Drinks: Diet cola and water

I feel if I restrict myself of everything then I'll just become less motivated and I'll just go back to old habits, this way I can still have some of the things I enjoy (such as pasta, yoghurt and soft drink), just have them in moderation.
This week we celebrated something with my family and went to Mcdonalds, I had a searced chicken wrap with no bacon, a small fries and no drink.

One of the greatest feelings I have is that moment where you are thinking about your day and thinking "I'm happy I didn't buy chocolate" or "I'm happy I didn't buy a cheeseburger" These are the moments that make you feel motivated and better about what you are doing, in my opinion.

This week I lost 2.1 kgs.

On my day off yesterday I watched one of those shows on the telly, I believe it was called 'I used to be fat', and they were working out 3 times a day for 6 hours. I don't think I could do that.

I'm considering picking up a sport - this week I am going to try to convince my friends to do a sport with me.

Sarah
๑۩12 WEEK CHALLENGER۩๑
Currently: 109.8
Start: 109.8
①: ②: ③: ④: ⑤:
⑥: ⑦: ⑧: ⑨: ⑩:
⑪: ⑫:
Pledge for week 1: Eat more fruit and veggies
sarahlovesjeff

Re: This is what we call the Sarah shooooow

Postby skinnyinside » Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:24 pm

Great effort with your loss this week :). A sport would be a great idea , I want to do volleyball I just have to find a team :). Keep going you will get there!!
skinnyinside

Postby sarahlovesjeff » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:43 pm

Today is the first day I've felt hungry!

I walked to work for a first aid course, and I was tired, so that didn't help me much :(

I had my protein shake, then morning break I had a weight watches bar, then I had a multigrain roll with ham for lunch, a couple of wholemeal biscuits with cheese for afternoon tea, Honey Soy weight watches meal for dinner (They are cheap this week! 3 for $10) Then I was still peckish so I had some lite yoghurt and put bananas and grapes in it to fill me up.

I hope this is just a side effect of me being tired today.
๑۩12 WEEK CHALLENGER۩๑
sarahlovesjeff

Postby sarahlovesjeff » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:42 pm

I was very unmotivated last week. I kept a low calorie count and somehow (Even after having Maccas and Subway twice) lost 1.8 I don't know how I did it. But obviously keeping my calories around 1000 is working for me.
I will be going to the gym more this week, promise.
๑۩12 WEEK CHALLENGER۩๑
sarahlovesjeff

Postby skinnyinside » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:12 pm

1.8 is a big loss :) congrats.
skinnyinside

Postby Mayden » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:06 pm

Well done with the loss, keep it up.
Goals
30th April 77 Kilos I am so determined to get to this goal
Mid June 73 kilos
Mid August 69 kilos
November 68 Kilos
Mayden

Postby sunshine88 » Sat May 05, 2012 4:41 pm

Thanks for the idea. I would be jotting down what i eat and what i do from now on :)
sunshine88

Return to Personal Progress