It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:43 am

Free Newsletter

Skinnyinsides going to be skinny outside too!

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Skinnyinsides going to be skinny outside too!

Postby skinnyinside » Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:26 pm

Hi everyone,

I have a post over in courageous and curvaceous but i thought i would start a daily one here too. Mostly keeping track of what i am eating and exercise and generally how i am feeling :)

I started losing weight at the end of December 2011. I am down 16kg which gives me 26kg to go of my 42kg goal.

I got some hypnotherapy in December and that really helped get me into the right mind frame. i have started back at the gym and am so impressed with my progress, i started at the gym in the middle of last year and only went a few times, i was smoking then and it was way too much of a struggle, i could only do 3 minutes on the cross trainer and now i can do 25 minutes and i have built my running up to 1km, hoping to get to 5km soon.

I am generally eating less carbs more protein and much smaller portion sizes, i eat dinner off a side plate now and find that to be quite satisfactory.

i will pop in and out and usually post sporadically through the day of my random thoughts etc haha.

Good luck everyone, i look forward to having some online support and giving some too!!
skinnyinside

Re: Skinnyinsides going to be skinny outside too!

Postby skinnyinside » Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:51 pm

Food for today

Breakfast-Special k fruit and nut medley

Lunch-Slice of burgen toast with fried egg (no oil cooked in a non stick pan), two slices short cut bacon cooked in the grill, excess fat wiped off.

Snack- Handful of almonds.

Dinner- TBA
skinnyinside

Postby skinnyinside » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:36 pm

Dinner was roast lamb. i made it with no added oil and made baked vegetables, i used a spray of cooking oil and then seasoned them, was quite tasty, i dont normally make roast lamb, i normally make beef and i make it in the slow cooker and its DELICIOUS. btu tonight i saw this at the supermarket and thought hrmmm i reckon i could do roast lamb in my oven, my boyfriend said it was yummmmmmy.
skinnyinside

Postby Retire_The_Fat » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:46 pm

You've done really well and must be feeling and looking great by now.

Your roast lamb sounds delicious :)

๑۩12 WEEK CHALLENGER۩๑
Currently: 93.9K
Start of challenge: 98.6
①97K: ②96.6K: ③96.3: ④95.6:⑤96.1:
⑥94.5: ⑦94.3: ⑧ 93.9: ⑨: ⑩:⑪: ⑫:
Pledge for week 10: NO excuses!
Retire_The_Fat

Postby skinnyinside » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:18 pm

It really was :) i made my manfriend a sandwich on burgen bread for tomorrow with lamb, gravy and cauli and brocolli with cheese sauce haha. I wish i could eat it!

I am feeling alot better in myself, however previous to my big blow out to 107 i lost 20 kilos and i started at the weight i am currently at haha, so i still feel very big compared to what i was then, i wish i could figure out how to post photos :(
skinnyinside

Postby Retire_The_Fat » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:03 pm

I think you have to have your photos onine to link to them for putting on here

I use photobucket for other websites though dont have it linked to my facebook a/c

๑۩12 WEEK CHALLENGER۩๑
Retire_The_Fat

Postby skinnyinside » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:42 am

ill figure it out eventually lol.

So I have woken up and the tickle in my throat is now a full on chest infection, i havent had one in ages, must of been all the shallow breathing from being in agony with my stomach.

I have a busy day today,

-i need to get to the shops put on a casserole in the slow cooker for my mum and daughter for while i am at work.
-Frantically scrub my house so that my mum doesnt feel the need to do it
-take my daughter for a walk because i havent been to the gym in almost two weeks now due to sickness and my scales arent budging its killing me lol
-try not to die in the process of the above lol.

I have been eating really well lately and im a bit puzzled as to why nothing is happening on the loss front, who knows, but all i know is this is definitely frustrating.
skinnyinside

Postby Retire_The_Fat » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:14 am

Sounds like it's going to be a really busy day.

Maybe the rushing around will be what you need to start the ball rolling down the hill again

Good luck getting it all done :)

๑۩12 WEEK CHALLENGER۩๑
Retire_The_Fat

Postby skinnyinside » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:12 pm

Ok food for the day thus far

Breakfast- special k fruit and nut medley ( i quite like this cereal and it seems to keep me fuller for a little longer than regular cereal)

Snack- handful almonds

Lunch- wholemeal torilla made into pizza in the grill with tomato paste, capsicum, ham, tomato and sprinkle of parmesan cheese. and a nectarine.

Had a couple of glasses of water as well.

Im not sure about dinner yet, i have a beef and red wine casserole in the slow cooker for my mum and daughter, i will make some mash for them as well but i dont know if i will have some of the casserole or if i will make something else either before or after i start work.
skinnyinside

Postby skinnyinside » Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:32 pm

I had a dairy farmers low fat and less sugar yoghurt im going to take some almonds to work, i still odnt know what i will have when i get home from work, but i hope im not starving by the time i finish lol
skinnyinside

Postby Retire_The_Fat » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:01 pm

How's the chest?

Did you get everything done that you wanted to do? You sound like a right whirlwind!!

๑۩12 WEEK CHALLENGER۩๑
Retire_The_Fat

Postby skinnyinside » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:01 pm

Chest is even worse than it was this morning lol i sound like ive smoked a pack a day for 50 years :P (i did used to smoke but not near 50 years haha).

I got everything done but the walk, however i work at bunnings so i made sure i walked around my aisles lots and i wear heavy steelcaps haha.

I was hoping to get to the gym tomorrow but i just remembered i have an ultrasound that i need to fast for and gym plus no food equals bad, so i guess thats out lol.

I was thinking about calorie counting tonight, but i am worried i will fail at it and then let it ruin my atempts. Plus my fitnesspal said 1200 cals and calorie king thinks i should have 1700 which seems excessive to me.
I dont know :S
skinnyinside

Postby Retire_The_Fat » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:47 pm

Sounds like you might need some antibiotics. May be time to get it checked out...you think?

Counting all seems very hard and confusing to me.

I still dont know how I will go after June.

Am thinking low carb/high protein as a lifestyle choice. Still have 3 months to decide :)

๑۩12 WEEK CHALLENGER۩๑
Retire_The_Fat

Postby skinnyinside » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:22 am

I do low carb high protein most of the time and i have to say the difference is huge, if i have a day where i eat too many carbs i constantly crave food, but sugary stuff etc. I wish i had known about the benefits of protein last time i lost weight. I have brought carbs back in recentlyish because i know that its impractical for me to try and maintain a very low carb diet unless i want to cook multiple things for myself and for my daighter every day but if i have carbs its always wholemeal/wholregrain and i really stick to the serving size and pasta is a once a fortnight (sometimes week) think, if i make spag bol now i make veges aswell and chop them up and fill the bowl for me with those and a tiny bit of pasta.

I think i will need to go to the dr, i hate going to the dr lol, my dr always has a HUGE wait.

Agenda for today is as follows-
-drop daughter at daycare ( YAY FREE DAY)
-grocery shopping (ugh :()
-Vacuuming and mopping
-do uni work, oops
-walk around lake, i must do this today!
-get ultrasound
-have friend over for dinner
skinnyinside

Postby Retire_The_Fat » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:35 pm

I didn't see make appt to see dr on that agenda :)

Keep up the good work !

I'm certainly leaning towards high protein low carb when I cut down the optifast meals

๑۩12 WEEK CHALLENGER۩๑
Retire_The_Fat

Next

Return to Personal Progress