It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:11 pm

Free Newsletter

Skinnyinsides going to be skinny outside too!

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: Skinnyinsides going to be skinny outside too!

Postby Mayden » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:30 pm

I hope you are starting to feel better, you have done a lot of running around.

I am going to try the low carb for a kick start, don't think I could go on it all the time, but I need a push.

Keep up the good work.
Goals
30th April 77 Kilos I am so determined to get to this goal
Mid June 73 kilos
Mid August 69 kilos
November 68 Kilos
Mayden

Postby skinnyinside » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:02 pm

I have been absent for a little while, still going ok, havent gained any weight so i am happy with that. I went to the gym tonight only for half an hour because my ipod went flat and i find it really hard to motivate myself without music at the gym haha.
skinnyinside

Postby Retire_The_Fat » Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:06 am

Keep going or I'll be catching up to you!! LOL

a little challenge for you :)

๑۩12 WEEK CHALLENGER۩๑
Currently: 93.9K
Start of challenge: 98.6
①97K: ②96.6K: ③96.3: ④95.6:⑤96.1:
⑥94.5: ⑦94.3: ⑧ 93.9: ⑨: ⑩:⑪: ⑫:
Pledge for week 10: NO excuses!
Retire_The_Fat

Postby skinnyinside » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:11 pm

So I've been hitting the gym hard, I worked last night an decided I wouldn't go, but I couldn't sleep so I went at midnight lol :p my whole body hurts :p!
skinnyinside

Postby Retire_The_Fat » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:10 pm

Good for you :)
The thought that I'd missed the gym wouldn't have stopped me from sleeping, it would prolly have sent me to sleep.

I bought a treadmill yesterday and have been on it 2ce yesterday ...10 mins each! LOL and 1ce today 15 mins. Went to the pool this morning and did my 45 mins so am really pleased with myself.

๑۩12 WEEK CHALLENGER۩๑
Retire_The_Fat

Postby skinnyinside » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:20 am

awesome about the treadmill! i would LOVE to have some exercise equipment at home, i want a cross trainer but it wont fit, i may look into getting an excercise bike for the nights/ days i cant make it to the gym, there is a new one opening up next to my work (around the corner from home) and they have childminding services and classes all day and its the same price as my current gym, im waiting til they open to see if my daughter can go to the childcare and i reckon i would do a class a day lol :P im really interested in classes, i get bored doing the same thing all the time lol.

My next house needs two spare rooms- one as a toy room and one as a home gym LOL
skinnyinside

Postby Retire_The_Fat » Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:30 pm

That's great news about the gym!
I agree about the classes, going round the same machines for the same length of time each time you go gets really boring whereas when you're in a class at least you can all talk and have fun while doing it :)

๑۩12 WEEK CHALLENGER۩๑
Retire_The_Fat

Postby skinnyinside » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:53 pm

im very excited about the new gym haha i want it to open up already.

I went to the gym last night after scoffing a bunny haha

I worked today and i have to say my food was very good compared to the last few weeks lol

Hoping to get back into the swing of things a 100%.

I want to go to the gym tonight but i have a splitting headache and i dont know if i can brave the cold again :(
skinnyinside

Postby Retire_The_Fat » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:57 am

Hope your head feels better and that you get a good night's sleep.

๑۩12 WEEK CHALLENGER۩๑
Retire_The_Fat

Postby skinnyinside » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:28 pm

Last night i swear i could have eaten my daughter whole lol. i got 2 hours of broken sleep. she wanted in my bed then out then out in the lounge and then back to her bed and then back in minethen she punched me in the face lol. I was not impressed.

I went clothes shopping today for a hens night i am attending for my best friends wedding, i am a bridesmaid and i have to wear a black dress and fishnet stockings for the theme... i went to city chic and found a dress i liked but it was too big in an xs lol. I was petrified that i had to find something in a normal shop. I ended up with a size 14 dress!!!!! I was so happy haha. I dont believe it.

Onto another little triumph i asked my daughter last night if she wanted soup or mcdonalds as a treat and ofcourse she said mcdonalds so i got her a happy meal and went home and had soup myself!

Today at the shops i really felt like pancake parlour and my partner did too but instead i got a sumo salad made with grilled chicken and balsamic vinegar YUMMMM.

Me and my partner went to the gym today to do a weights session which was fun!
skinnyinside

Postby Retire_The_Fat » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:24 pm

Woo hoo!!!

All positives...keep going :)

๑۩12 WEEK CHALLENGER۩๑
Retire_The_Fat

Postby skinnyinside » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:39 am

I've been to the gym twice today! Yay lol
skinnyinside

Postby skinnyinside » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:48 pm

Another small triumph. I havent bought clothes from a "normal" shop in two years, yesterday was the first time i have been able to fit into anything. This morning i was walking past cotton on after taking my daughter for a walk around the lake near the shopping centre and i thought "hmmm thats a cute dress, oh well wouldnt fit me" then i decided bugger it ill give it a go and IT FIT! It fit and it didnt look bad :) i am so excited. I didnt end up buying it as i bought something new yesterday but next week i am definitely going to go and buy one! Hip Hip Hooooooraaayyyyyy.

My niece and nephew are sleeping over tonight, i am making them lasagne with wholemeal lasagne sheats and light cheese and then they are going to have nachos which we watch a movie (nachos are a special thing they get every time they come over lol) i may have to have a little as i LOVE LOVE LOVE nachos, we will see LOL.
skinnyinside

Postby skinnyinside » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:54 am

enjoyed last night with my niece and nephew and i did enjoy some nachos haha. My semi healthy lasagne was a big hit with the kids and my nephew ate two plates worth lol.
skinnyinside

Postby skinnyinside » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:04 pm

So i have been thinking about my weightloss (does anything else ever cross my mind? haha) and i have decided i am going to give myself til the end of the year to lose the rest which is 26kg. I signed up for the new gym today and i will be saving 2 bucks a week on my membership haha. I still dont know if my daughter can go to the child minding yet but i will ask tomorrow when i go and pick up my card. I downloaded jillian michaels 30 day shred and a basic yoga dvd as well as walk away the pounds for when i cant make it to the gym, hopefully i am coordinated enough to do them lol :P
skinnyinside

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress