It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:47 am

Free Newsletter

Filu - 93kg to 75kg

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Filu - 93kg to 75kg

Postby Filu » Sun May 27, 2012 6:04 pm

Tomorrow I start my diet :) I have decided to finish the shakes I have at home then have a good eating plan. 30 min on the wii etc everyday and I should be well on my way. I have been saying this for years but it's really time now. It's winter in a few days so time to get serious so I don't have to have another summer of not wanting to take my jumper off !!! :(
Filu

Re: Filu - 93kg to 75kg

Postby admin » Mon May 28, 2012 12:40 am

Hi Filu

Great to hear you have a WII...I have not used one yet but I have heard they are great!

Chip away at the scales, winter is hard but a good chance to have lots of soups with vegs.

Look forward to hearing about your progress.

Sharrelle from the weightloss.com.au team.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Filu » Mon May 28, 2012 1:49 pm

Feeling positive today. Can't excerise today (sick) but eating is going well. I had a shake and a apple for breaky, about to go to the dr so will grab a chicken and salad roll and dinner vegies and some kind of meat.
I do feel bad for no excerise but I am on crutches so maybe all the walking on them
Will count for something ???
Filu

Postby Filu » Tue May 29, 2012 5:57 pm

Happy with today. For breakfast had a chicken and salad roll while at the dr. Major step would have normally had macers for breakfast. Lunch, I tried a new flavor shake. HORRIBLE !!!! Dinner is spaghetti bowl with lots of veggies and lean mince. If hungry later will have a apple like I did last night. Of course no excerise I am in alot of pain with my legs. Overall doing alot better then I have been
Filu

Return to Personal Progress