It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:47 am

Free Newsletter

Seashore's Progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby Ally » Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:52 am

Well done Seashore you are doing great...you will see a big difference with the running!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby hushpuppy » Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:27 pm

Good going with the running seashore . You will be at goal in no time
Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:57 pm

i agree with slimmin! lol my boobs would give me black eyes! haha. but one day i vow to run! keep up the great work seashore!
kate_turner2000

Postby KimE » Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:18 pm

Good on you for starting up jogging. Stick with it as it is never easy in the beginning and build it up a little at a time. Well done. :D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Sinful Day

Postby seashore » Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:03 pm

Hi everyone,
I started of well today doing my bit but then I gave and I ate chocolates and fried food. I ate three-fourths of a chocolate box. Two pieces of fried fish and some pieces of fried potato. Can you believe it. Luckily in the morning I had done my run so I should be fine. The best thing was I was too full too eat too much.
My secret drinking lots of water. Water and water. I heard it cures skin problems and everything. I am so keen on loosing weight and changing my lifestyle.
I usually stick to my diet but then I change my mood and just give in to indulgence so I think if I keep going this way I will loose weight.
I have changed my lifestyle and I am always collecting for my hobby. Tomorrow I have a chance to buy some things and I nice day full of activity. That's what was missing previously in my life activity. I added activity to my life by getting independence. So I walk by myself, I catch trains, I shop by myself and all these things. I am really enjoying life.
What else can I add. I am happy with my diet and I plan to loose weight but I know it will happen slowly.

Thankyou,

Love Seashore
life is for me

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wUFYly3/]
[/url]
seashore

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:11 pm

hi seashore its wodnerufl that you are enojying life. when you love yourself (not sounding like a lovo or anything) but when you love yourself and who you are you love life more i think :) never ind about the slip up, we all have them at one time or another. the most important thing is that tomorrow is another day so make your next meal a healthy one.

p.s. i agree with you about the water intake!
kate_turner2000

A calm day

Postby seashore » Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:08 pm

Hello all of you,
I have come with a new life goal. To go back to the person I use to be before I experienced some changing experiences. Now I am nearly there. I always feel loosing weight isn't about just eating right but its also about your personality and how you value what you eat and your life. Because in the end this influences what yo u choose to eat and how you live and this results in your physical and mental body.
I love my body today I ate Trifle. I bought for Christmas but my mum wanted to eat it. So I helped myself to three serves. Though what I did was after I had eaten alot I sat down and thought. I was filling really full and after eat it I realised I don't want to eat like that again. So now I think I am totally off sweet food. I did this on purpose. I felt like vomitting but nothing came out.
I might go for a run after this. I just run three times around 300m. Its really good now I have to keep this up. I enjoying running and walking. I am finding that for sometime I was really into fashion and magazines and this is all artifical. I mean if I read these things I became someone else and it is wonderful and my life is cleansed of all these things if I stop.
I took up scrapbooking as a hobby. But I think I'll stop and use what I bought for some other purpose. It sounds like a waste but its worth it if you realise how to change through it. I missed me. So now I am back to the old me. The strange thing is I always wanted to change and now I realised how I was was nice.
This all has to do with weightloss because because of the period in my life I went through I put on a staggering 26kg. All this time I tried to loose weight by just not eating enough. It never worked. Because usually I gave in and indulged. The thing is its not the food that's making you fat but its you. If you change yourself you will be much better off because you will choose to eat healthy food and be satisfied but you won't choose to reward yourself.
I feel I am on the right course to loosing weight. I have already lost some but I feel so full right now.

Love Seashore
life is for me

[/url]
seashore

Postby hushpuppy » Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:01 pm

you are right there seaahore . Our jouney is just about food and fat but about changing life . i know mine has . i was a moody and sullen (like a little kid) person . But after sitting down and really thinking what I wanted it put things into perspective . Good Luck on your journey
Cheers Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Merry Christmas

Postby seashore » Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:25 am

Hello,
I hope everyone has a merry christmas.
I am so happy I have lost 2kg I am now 68kg. I was 70kg before.
I have to make my future I have learnt. All this time in my life for around 7 years I have just been following instructions and just tried to accomplish everything in that manner. But now I have realised I have make my own future.
This means I have to work hard and try and find out what I can do to become a better person.
Loosing weight will help me accomplish this goal. I really want to look better because it will make me feel better about myself. I don't want to buy any new clothes at the moment because I might change sizes.
I am eating something healthy whenever I feel hungry. I am drinking water and also walking.

Thankyou,

Love Seashore
life is for me

[/url]
seashore

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:04 am

keep up the great work seashore!
kate_turner2000

I am back

Postby seashore » Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:02 pm

I don't know how you have been but instead of losing weight I put on weight.

It was because I stopped dieting. I was 80kg before I started dieting again. Now I am 77kg. I am so incredibly in trouble because my skin is starting not crack get stretch marks and those sort of things.

I only eat three meals a day I am always drinking water with juice. How to drinks heaps of water. I get a long glass. I heat up some water in the kettle. Then I pour the water into the glass till the glass is half full. Then I fill the rest of the glass with orange juice. It tastes delicous and is very healthy. Water + Orange Juice.

I also go out a lot. My life at the moment is pretty much at a stand still but I keep myself busy when I'm at home I eat little but I stick to my regular meals.

I have been busy craftying I made a jewellery box for my friend for her 21st. I also made two cards for her and her sister my other friend.

I also go out walking the park is only 2 minutes away. So I walk around it I also walk to the shops. I am saving up.

Why? So when I loose weight I can buy new clothes.

At the moment I only have a casual job shelving in the library. I am hopefully going to get a job at red rooster. That'll give me extra cash which I'll save and buy clothes. Then next year is going back to university and working part time.

So at the end of the year if I'm looking good I'm going to look for a part-time job.

Does anyone have remedies for really dry horrid skin. Like it is very dirty and dry. I try and exfoliate every week but still any home remedies.

I want to take care of my hair which is also dry. It is thick and lots but very dry and broken. What can I do. I wash it every week.

Why all these skin and hair problems. Because for three years I didn't look after myself. So I have got all these problems.

I have to try and exercise. Though right now I can't. Though when I loose some more weight I plan to start exercising.

I am always happy to go on a diet. I think it is an experience and I always enjoy it though I have yet to be successful.

Love Sneha.
life is for me

[/url]
seashore

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:07 pm

hey sneha

lovely to hear frow you. i recently felt really run down and my hair was unhealthy and my skin is gross and i went to the dr to get it all checked out. maybe you should do the same just to feel a bit reassured that everything is ok for you health-wise. as for the orange juice it has a lot of natural sugar in it which isnt too goo if you are drinking it all the time. not to mention you would be going to the loo a lot! even though its 50-50 with water too much isnt good. besides that keep your chin up- im sure your friend will love her jewllery box!
kate_turner2000

Postby milkyway » Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:50 pm

Good on you for getting back into it :)

In regards to your skin, I have a friend who swears that olive oil works a treat. About once a week, after a shower, she puts it on and sleeps in it! She swears by it. I just use a sorbolene moisturiser after every shower and that does fine. I also find that drinking lots of water really helps, too, and I especially notice how clear the skin on my face is.

In regards to the OJ and water - just remember that OJ has plenty of calories/carbs/sugar in it, so drinking it in moderation is the way to go. Not sure how much you're having - if it's just half a glass, that's fine. Otherwise, it might contribute to a weight gain ;)
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

I have been eating too much lollies

Postby seashore » Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:46 pm

I am trying my best on the diet though I have started eating lollies.

I really enjoy going out every now and then but I have put on too much weight. I am going to go on a stricter diet I have decided. My diet I will try over time to make stricter.

I am really enjoying myself. I know I will lose weight but slowly. If I weigh myself today I am nearly 79kg. That's an addition of two kilos so I want to check without my clothes on.

I have to lose weight but I hope to be 65kg by the end of the year. Then next year by the end I hope to be 48kg.

I might start exercising. I don't know going on walks. I love life.

Love Sneha.
life is for me

[/url]
seashore

Postby KimE » Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:59 pm

Hi Sneha, keep at it. The weightloss road can be a slow and difficult but is so very much worth it. You've made a good start so don't give up.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress