It is currently Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:50 pm

Free Newsletter

Shelley's Weight Loss Journey Take 575

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Shelley's Weight Loss Journey Take 575

Postby ganymede » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:24 pm

Well, well, well... I'm back.

After almost a year of throwing my weight loss out the window, I am back to try it again. And I want to succeed this time. My family is worried about me and that is never a good sign. I have an obsession with food, I am not afraid to admit it. I look back on my mini goals from the last time round and I could have been my goal weight in August if I had kept going!!! But I didn't and instead I gained back all the weight I had lost and them some.

Today I weigh 96.85kg and I am ashamed :( Ashamed that I threw away the abundance of energy, the healthy and fit body and my goals to finally get my life sorted. This year has been pretty crappy. And I am the only one to blame for it!

I have been in a rough patch the past couple of months. I have had that horrible flu that has been going around, I got second degree sunburn last week and this week I have Shingles... But this week off work has given me time to prepare myself.

I have started the Lite n Easy 1500cal a day, 7 day meal plan and once my Shingles clears up completely, I intend to rejoin the gym and participate in the boxercise and cycling classes, each twice a week and then do one freestyle work out in between that. I still live at home so that we can save our money and my Mum has informed me that she will be pulling me out of bed at least 4 mornings a week to exercise, no matter how much I whinge and moan about it. I know I can be a total b**tch when it comes to hearing the hard truth and the "why are you eating that"? etc. But it is what I need to hear and because I have such an emotional connection with food, it messes with my emotions something fierce when I am told I shouldn't be having that or doing that. I get angry and upset but once I am on track again I am happy, motivated and full of energy. I just need to stay that way!

My motivations are my health as I am worried about getting diabetes or something else. My fitness is terrible at the moment. I did an 11km hike with some rock scrambling a few weeks ago and the end section (which was all uphill) was horrible! I was far behind my partner and had to keep taking breaks and was out of breath and once we finished it, I was hopeless for the rest of the day. I am wanting to be able to go on hikes with my partner and his mates because we all have an awesome time together but I am always so concerned I will slow them down and just be a burden. I want to be able to do 20km hikes and still be able to keep up and not be lugging around 90+kgs and a 10kg backpack! (gotta take the photography equipment! hehe)

Photography is what I love, as well as astronomy. I want to be able to enjoy both of these to their fullest potential and be able to hike to isolated places to get amazing photographs! A few friends and my partner are organising a hike/scramble/boulder climb through Coomera Gorge to get to the base of Coomera Falls but they want to do it in a week and a half! I could have been raring to go, 60kg, light as anything and fit as a fiddle! Now I will be struggling to do it and only have a week and a half of exercise training before we attempt it! I surely hope they change their mind so I have more time.. haha. I am not one to give up easily though and I would try to do it anyway!

Okay, so I rambled on a bit... My point is that I'm here again. I've started Lite n Easy and my main problem with food is deciding what to eat when, how much and the laziness I always feel about preparing meals after working all day and keeping up my exercise. I am on Day 1 and have had my breakfast so far and it was really yummy! The amount of cereal was super small but really feeling and then I had a piece of toast with jam and a yoghurt :) I hope I enjoy the lunches and dinners as well, I would really like to stick with this!

Anyway, I will keep on keeping on, take it slow, eat my Lite n Easy and exercise and try not to get too obsessive or stress about the scales! I have set myself goals below and would really like to reach ALL of them! I think even if I don't reach them all, it will help me to get closer by saying "gotta lose another 2kg this month, better up the anty!" and so on. I would like to lose a kg a week, that is my aim. With exercise 4-5 times a week I hope that will be achievable.

Okay, okay...

I will check in with you all later. I have a year to fulfil my goal and this time I will NOT fail ;)
- Shelley

"You get whatever you settle for."

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
User avatar
ganymede
 
Posts: 1045
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:52 pm

Re: Shelley's Weight Loss Journey Take 575

Postby admin » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:24 pm

Welcome back and that is the main thg - you are back.

If starting the light n easy is the way for you to kick start your health plan then you go for it. Just keep in mind it can only start you off and you will have to move over to cooking for yourself. But only tackle one thing at a time. It sounds as if you have a few things going on with yourself so just chip away at it.

Look forward to reading your progress next week.

Have a great week.

Sharrelle
admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 487
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:45 pm

Re: Shelley's Weight Loss Journey Take 575

Postby ganymede » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:44 pm

Thank you Sharelle! I agree, I will need to start thinking about how to maintain this on my own before I get to my goal weight. But right now I need something easy so that I don't get too tired from working all day and fitting in exercise so they last thing I'd want to do is cook! I may decide still to get the dinners for convenience and fend for myself with the other meals eventually :) But for now, steady she goes!
- Shelley

"You get whatever you settle for."

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
User avatar
ganymede
 
Posts: 1045
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:52 pm

Re: Shelley's Weight Loss Journey Take 575

Postby Blitz » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:29 am

The good news is that the more you lose the less tired you'll be! The only way is up.

I did a talk a while back and I wanted to illustrate to the audience just how much weight I had lost. So I weighed out 87kgs in books (I have a lot of books) and put them into two suitcases for transport. I managed to heft one of the cases into the back of the car but I nearly killed myself getting the other one in. That's when the penny dropped for me. No wonder I was so lazy and tired when I was overweight. I was carrying around all day a huge weight that a weightlifter would have been proud to have hoist into the air for a few seconds. :shock: The more I lost, the more energy I found to do things.

Slowly work your to get your lifestyle right and the weight will come off and stay off.

Regards
Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: Maintaining it for life!
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
User avatar
Blitz
 
Posts: 3325
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:05 pm
Location: Perth WA

Re: Shelley's Weight Loss Journey Take 575

Postby ganymede » Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:34 am

Blitz wrote:The good news is that the more you lose the less tired you'll be! The only way is up.

I did a talk a while back and I wanted to illustrate to the audience just how much weight I had lost. So I weighed out 87kgs in books (I have a lot of books) and put them into two suitcases for transport. I managed to heft one of the cases into the back of the car but I nearly killed myself getting the other one in. That's when the penny dropped for me. No wonder I was so lazy and tired when I was overweight. I was carrying around all day a huge weight that a weightlifter would have been proud to have hoist into the air for a few seconds. :shock: The more I lost, the more energy I found to do things.

Slowly work your to get your lifestyle right and the weight will come off and stay off.

Regards
Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: Maintaining it for life!


That is incredibly inspirational Kim, wow! 87kg, you must be so proud of yourself and your achievement! :D What did you change about your lifestyle to reach your goal??

I know I am lugging this extra weight, I can feel it because I had got down to almost 76kg and now back in the 90's and it has made a huge difference when I exercise. My calves get sore easily and when I walk up hills it feels like I'm towing an elephant :| haha. But I can do it again, I know I can. I have the same motivations, the same willpower and for the moment, I think Lite n Easy is definitely the way to go. I know it isn't maintainable. Although I may decide to have some of the dinners still delivered as a convenience thing and because they taste better than frozen meals and would be about $4-5 extra than a frozen meal with REAL taste and nutrition :)

I am really enjoying the variety that Lite n Easy provides. Even breakfast has so much variety. I can have a little bit of cereal with milk (soy for me) and toast as well. And the cereals are always different so I don't get bored! I am learning and I think once I hit 70kg and have 10kg to go, I will start to research ie portion sizes so that I can try to have the same variety as on Lite n Easy but organised and made by myself.

I will get there I just need to keep going and consider where I could be by even the middle of next year and THAT makes me want to work harder! :)
- Shelley

"You get whatever you settle for."

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
User avatar
ganymede
 
Posts: 1045
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:52 pm

Re: Shelley's Weight Loss Journey Take 575

Postby Blitz » Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:14 pm

I was interviewed for Perth's Today Tonight program and the reporter asked me a question that took me aback. He asked what would I have done if I hadn't succeeded? Up to that point I never considered that I wouldn't succeed. My reply was that failure wasn't an option.

There are three basics to weight loss. Healthy eating (real world - not a diet), exercise and right mind set. The right mind set is the most important one. If you get your head right the rest will follow.

Think of all the reasons to lose weight (the important and the unimportant). Think of all the reasons why you don't (the pay offs that holds you back). When the reasons for weight loss are greater for you then you will succeed.

Then you must live your life with character (a bit of a difference to just having will power). You must be who you say you are. Be accountable to God, those close to you and those who see your example and are looking to you to be consistant with your character.

Hope this is a help.

Regards
Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: Maintaining it for life!
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
User avatar
Blitz
 
Posts: 3325
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:05 pm
Location: Perth WA

Re: Shelley's Weight Loss Journey Take 575

Postby ganymede » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:18 pm

Blitz wrote:I was interviewed for Perth's Today Tonight program and the reporter asked me a question that took me aback. He asked what would I have done if I hadn't succeeded? Up to that point I never considered that I wouldn't succeed. My reply was that failure wasn't an option.

There are three basics to weight loss. Healthy eating (real world - not a diet), exercise and right mind set. The right mind set is the most important one. If you get your head right the rest will follow.

Think of all the reasons to lose weight (the important and the unimportant). Think of all the reasons why you don't (the pay offs that holds you back). When the reasons for weight loss are greater for you then you will succeed.

Then you must live your life with character (a bit of a difference to just having will power). You must be who you say you are. Be accountable to God, those close to you and those who see your example and are looking to you to be consistant with your character.

Hope this is a help.

Regards
Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: Maintaining it for life!


That is a really great attitude Kim and I can completely understand. I think I am going to right a list of reasons why and reasons why not and put them up next to my bed so that whenever I'm rolling around in bed not wanting to exercise that day, I'll make sure I look at them and go "okay, this is why I'm doing this! Keep going!". I want to be honest with myself but it is hard when food is such an obsession for me. But what I need to tell myself is yes, I accept I have a problem and I accept that it is hard to overcome but it is NOT impossible to overcome and it will just be something I have to think about as long as I live and that's fine with me because at least I know I will always keep myself accountable as far as health and fitness goes.

Thank you again for your amazing advice! :)
- Shelley

"You get whatever you settle for."

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
User avatar
ganymede
 
Posts: 1045
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:52 pm

Re: Shelley's Weight Loss Journey Take 575

Postby ganymede » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:12 pm

Things have been going really well :)

I got a new job and start the 12th November, have been on Lite n Easy for my third week now and am loving going for my walks again! It has been hard and I still find I am half asleep and void of energy when I get up at 5:45am to go for my walk but those particularly lethargic days I just say to myself "Okay, you aren't feeling fantastic, just do 30 minutes, that is better than nothing". I don't want to push myself to the point of excess or make myself guilty for not doing that extra 10 minutes :roll:

That has been my problem before. Yes, what I did last time worked. But I was being really hard on myself, eating between 1100 and 1300 calories per day and trying to exercise like a crazy person. This NEEDS to be maintainable and it has taken a long time to realise that. Occasionally I would like to do a 7-10km walk on the weekend, just to prove to myself that I still can but I am happy with my 30-45 min walks 4-5 days per week. For me, that is more than enough.

And the food is great... Lite n Easy is a saviour! I'm not trying to be a TV commercial but I do really love it! My problem was I was always hungry or would be ravenous by lunch and dinner and would be craving all manner of foods to the ends of the Earth. It was really hard to combat and I would give in so easily because I was weak and hungry. I also found every week or so I'd have a day where I literally felt sick and had to eat random savoury foods and just felt horrible. I was starving myself! And exercising way too much on top of that. I pulled great losses but I was always tired, stressed, anxious and would get severely depressed when I didn't have a big loss.

Well, now is different. This week I lost 500g and I was HAPPY about it! I lost weight! I got to eat amazing food including chocolate cake and I still lost weight! I enjoy my walks, being out in the elements, smelling the fresh air, the early morning sun on my face. It really does help with my anxiety and stress and generally makes me happier. Not making it a chore by dragging it out when I don't want to do it on a particular day seems ridiculous now! Anything is better than missing out entirely.

Back to Lite n Easy again... I have always had problems with severe cravings and binge eating to the extreme. I mean EXTREME. I'd go through a packet of chips, a block of chocolate and MORE in one day! And I would do that day after day after day! No wonder I put on all the weight I lost! But now, well, it is week three and I haven't cheated once. Okay, on Monday I had a chai latte on full fat soy milk because my friends and I went out to dinner and I knew if they were sitting there eating McFlurries after dinner that I would want one too. So the chai latte was sort of my "treat". I ate my Lite n Easy dinner though and just drank water while my friends had dinner :) So proud! But the truth is, I feel great. NO cravings! Occasionally I think about chocolate but it has not consumed my every thought and feeling. Today someone from work had a packet of M n' M's and put them on the table. I was sitting having afternoon tea (my chive crackers, yum!) and just sort of glanced down at them while I was talking to someone (they were right in front of me) and then I just looked away and kept talking, didn't even think about it. It was only later that I realised and went "wow, I wasn't tempted at all!"

And it's because I'm eating enough food! And the variety is fantastic! And I get a sweet arvo snack and a savoury one so I can save the sweet one for after dinner which is awesome because that is when the cravings are the worst! And I feel so so good...And really I am content to have the kg's come off at a healthy pace and not have myself run into the ground. I need to function day to day as well!

Wow, that was an epic ramble...

But I am just so happy and feeling better each day and I am determined to see this through. I am determined for my next Christmas to be a 60kg's, rocking a bikini Christmas! :mrgreen:
- Shelley

"You get whatever you settle for."

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
User avatar
ganymede
 
Posts: 1045
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:52 pm

Re: Shelley's Weight Loss Journey Take 575

Postby Blitz » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:05 pm

You're getting it. It's not about living a life full of denial and forbidden food with a rod on your back all the time. It's about living a healthy lifestyle that works for you. These losses that you are achieving are good losses because they are the sort that will last and stay off. :D

The treat of chai latte was good. It was an alternative to unwise choices and a reward for sticking to your guns. People have a go at coffee and tea but forget that most of what goes into the cup is water. The damage is done when you are gulping them down all day long. Nothing wrong with the occasional treat.

You are right to tell yourself that doing something is better than nothing. The hardest thing I find with exercise is the first movement. The task before me feels too enormous, so I sit there procrastinating for ages. I've developed a little mind game to get me over it. Say for examine I should do 60 minutes on the exercise bike but I don't feel up to it. I tell myself that I can do 20 minutes without drama and maybe later I may feel like doing some more later. So I start the 20 minutes and get into the groove. Then I tell myself as I'm getting close to finishing the 20 minutes that since I'm on the bike I might as well do the extra 10 minutes and that will break the task into two halves. Once I get near to 30 and I feel I'm up for it...well you see the pattern. It's always easier to motivate a moving object than an inert one. Maybe you can use this approach to squeeze some extra out of your walking.

Regards
Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: Keeping it off for life!
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
User avatar
Blitz
 
Posts: 3325
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:05 pm
Location: Perth WA

Re: Shelley's Weight Loss Journey Take 575

Postby ganymede » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:26 pm

Blitz wrote:You're getting it. It's not about living a life full of denial and forbidden food with a rod on your back all the time. It's about living a healthy lifestyle that works for you. These losses that you are achieving are good losses because they are the sort that will last and stay off. :D

The treat of chai latte was good. It was an alternative to unwise choices and a reward for sticking to your guns. People have a go at coffee and tea but forget that most of what goes into the cup is water. The damage is done when you are gulping them down all day long. Nothing wrong with the occasional treat.

You are right to tell yourself that doing something is better than nothing. The hardest thing I find with exercise is the first movement. The task before me feels too enormous, so I sit there procrastinating for ages. I've developed a little mind game to get me over it. Say for examine I should do 60 minutes on the exercise bike but I don't feel up to it. I tell myself that I can do 20 minutes without drama and maybe later I may feel like doing some more later. So I start the 20 minutes and get into the groove. Then I tell myself as I'm getting close to finishing the 20 minutes that since I'm on the bike I might as well do the extra 10 minutes and that will break the task into two halves. Once I get near to 30 and I feel I'm up for it...well you see the pattern. It's always easier to motivate a moving object than an inert one. Maybe you can use this approach to squeeze some extra out of your walking.

Regards
Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: Keeping it off for life!


And the great thing was, the chai latte was treat enough! And the full fat soy milk was actually too creamy for me! I'm use to 99% fat free soy in sugarless tea. I'm lucky that I like my tea with no sugar and skinny milks, it has been like that for a long time. And I don't drink coffee, I hate it! But each to there own :) And I keep it to 2 cups a day and only one caffeine tea. Other than that I just stick to water and natural mineral water/soda water.

That exercise mind set is definitely a good one! I have done that many times before, thinking "I'll just do 30 mins" then my energy levels pick up and I end up keeping on to finish my whole route. It just depends how tired I am and how busy work has been the previous day. I really enjoy exercising on my weekend because I have more energy and can easily get an hour of walking down and I find it hard to eat all of my snacks because I am not on my feet all day!

Once I start the new job I will have to walk in the afternoon's which will be a good thing and a bad thing. A good thing because I always find it easier to pick up the pace in the afternoon because I'm awake and don't feel weak and tired. But at the same time it is harder to actually get out there and do it after working all day :P I need to be careful too because it will start to get dark when I'm still out and about and I almost stepped on a snake the last time I did that :cry: I really, really scared of snakes! Needless to say, I ran far, far away :P

Now I just need to master holidaying and not putting on heaps of kg's. I am going to Noosa next weekend for two nights with a few photography friends and we always tend to go out to dinner and have beers etc. I am considering having beers but trying to stick to my 1500 cals of food as I don't want to be feeling left out and tempted to eat bad foods or anything. If we go out to dinner, I will have to find an alternative. I'm hoping they do a grilled fish or a nice salad :)
- Shelley

"You get whatever you settle for."

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
User avatar
ganymede
 
Posts: 1045
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:52 pm

Re: Shelley's Weight Loss Journey Take 575

Postby ganymede » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:32 pm

Hopefully if I stick to my breakfast, snacks and lunch and try to eat a relatively healthy dinner and enjoy some beers, I will at least maintain my weight :) I don't want to go overboard and there is no need but I also don't want to be difficult and refuse to go out to dinner, it needs to be flexible and work into my schedule so if we do go out to dinner one night then I can always keep the extra Lite n Easy meal for my partner to have with me the second night. Will try my best to do some leisurely beach walks and I really want to go for a swim at the beach too! Will not try to over do it though because I want to relax as well and unwind :)
- Shelley

"You get whatever you settle for."

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
User avatar
ganymede
 
Posts: 1045
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:52 pm

Re: Shelley's Weight Loss Journey Take 575

Postby Blitz » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:01 am

Eating out is always interesting and a challenge. The first few times I tried it I fell flat on my face badly. Slow and surely I got a handle on it and now have it under control. However it still is a nervous time.

Search the menu hard for the healthy choices. Don't be afraid to ask the waiter to alter the order to make it healthier. You must remember that there is no rule that says that you have to empty your plate. If the serve is too big, decide before you start how much you will eat and divide the plate up. "Bank" your food during the day. Keep your lunch light and don't have your snacks. The exception is to have a snack just before you go out, that way you will not be too hungry (these dinners are always late in the evening). Set your drink limit before hand. Tell the other diners what you are doing - you will be surprised by how supportive people can be. Do some extra exercise. The swimming and beach walks you are planning is a very good idea...and fun as well!

I nearly trod on a goanna a couple days back. Not as bad as a snake but good enough for me. :shock: The joys of sunny weather and being fit!

Regards
Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: Keeping it off for life!
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
User avatar
Blitz
 
Posts: 3325
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:05 pm
Location: Perth WA

Re: Shelley's Weight Loss Journey Take 575

Postby ganymede » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:39 am

Blitz wrote:Eating out is always interesting and a challenge. The first few times I tried it I fell flat on my face badly. Slow and surely I got a handle on it and now have it under control. However it still is a nervous time.

Search the menu hard for the healthy choices. Don't be afraid to ask the waiter to alter the order to make it healthier. You must remember that there is no rule that says that you have to empty your plate. If the serve is too big, decide before you start how much you will eat and divide the plate up. "Bank" your food during the day. Keep your lunch light and don't have your snacks. The exception is to have a snack just before you go out, that way you will not be too hungry (these dinners are always late in the evening). Set your drink limit before hand. Tell the other diners what you are doing - you will be surprised by how supportive people can be. Do some extra exercise. The swimming and beach walks you are planning is a very good idea...and fun as well!

I nearly trod on a goanna a couple days back. Not as bad as a snake but good enough for me. :shock: The joys of sunny weather and being fit!

Regards
Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: Keeping it off for life!


I will have to play it by ear to a certain degree because we will be getting up for sunrise every morning to take photos but I am fairly certain it is a 10-15 min walk through the national park to the beach so there is some incidental exercise and then a bit of rock hopping to find a good place to take shots. Also, that will affect my hunger throughout the day because I will be up earlier. I will see how I go, hopefully if I have my brekky and morning tea, I can hold out for lunch til a bit later and hopefully not be so hungry in the evening. I will try my best when we eat out, I'm sure I can find something :) I have decided that I will have no more than 2 beers each day we are away (2 nights in total so 4 beers all up). I have worked that out to be 282 calories for 2 beers so if I can stick it out to a salad for dinner, I may be netting about 1700 cals food wise then will do some light, leisurely exercise on top of that. It all depends on what we will be doing the rest of the day. I think one of our mates wants to go to the markets so that may be some more incidental walking :)

I am determined NOT to come back upset and ashamed! I can still have a good time without completely blowing it! And I will feel better about it, both at the time and in the long run :D
- Shelley

"You get whatever you settle for."

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
User avatar
ganymede
 
Posts: 1045
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:52 pm

Re: Shelley's Weight Loss Journey Take 575

Postby matchbox » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:23 pm

welcome back and best of luck on your journey! :mrgreen:
Have FAITH in yourself
Image
User avatar
matchbox
 
Posts: 1906
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:05 pm
Location: Perth

Re: Shelley's Weight Loss Journey Take 575

Postby ganymede » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:30 am

Thank you so much! It feels good to be back! :mrgreen:
- Shelley

"You get whatever you settle for."

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
User avatar
ganymede
 
Posts: 1045
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:52 pm

Next

Return to Personal Progress

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest