It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:06 pm

Free Newsletter

Post pregnancy weight loss journey

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Post pregnancy weight loss journey

Postby Ally147 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:45 pm

Hi everyone,

I have been a member of this site on and off for 4 years. Originally being a part of this forum helped me lose 8kg (my lowest weight ever (61kg)). I managed to get myself into a long term relationship in which i got very comfortable and gained the weight back. Upon gaining that weight, in January this year I found out I was pregnant (YAY!!!! :D).

In September i gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. But in taking this journey, i gained 19kg. So here i am back on this site to lose the baby weight, help others achieve their goals and get back to our healthy selves!!

MY GOAL::

My goal of being apart of this forum again is to get back down to the previous goal weight of 60kg! That means I have 19kg to lose!! From September ive managed to lose 10kg so the extra weight I want to remove is what i'd gained before pregnancy.
I am almost up to going for my 6 week check (on Monday) so hopefully I will get the all clear from the doctor to get back into proper exercise.. which means putting bub in the pram and pounding the pavement.

Come on in and introduce yourselves... I'd love to keep motivation high for all of us!!
Its great to be back!!

Ally
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wIbKc5e/]
[/url]
Ally147

Re: Post pregnancy weight loss journey

Postby admin » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:09 am

Welcome back.
60kgs, here you come.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Personal Progress