It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:07 am

Free Newsletter

Emma's Journey And Updates

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: Emma's Journey And Updates

Postby AboutTime » Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:23 am

I did some further searching on net and found that 2000 calories is too much to lose weight. So I will be knocking my intake to 1500 a day.
SW : 150 kilos
CW : 131 kilos
GW : 70 kilos
AboutTime

Postby Blitz » Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:50 pm

I'm glad you discovered that. I was too happy with you walking the extra day and times to burden you with that revelation - yet. :lol: One thing at a time.

Actually you will find that 1500 calories is normal consumption for weight loss. Most authorities recommend 1200 calories! :shock: Like I said one thing at a time. You can build to that goal. 8)

You are doing very well at the moment. Your head is where it needs to be. Success is just around the corner! :D
Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby AboutTime » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:24 pm

Yay to me ! I walked just under 100 minutes today. 40 mins in the morning and then 60 mins in the early afternoon. All i need to do now is consume 2 litres of water and have a healthy light dinner.. Then i will be going to bed satisfied knowing i did my best today... And tomorrow just repeat today.. till weigh in on saturday and then be pleased with the results which im sure i will see...This is doable it just takes character, commitment and patience... I can do this. I am going to queensland end of august to see my dad and his wife.. havent seen them since december 2012. So i want to lose about 4-5 kilos by then and show my dad i can do this and that my strength comes because of my faith in God and that will encourage my dad too...Looking forward to weighing myself this saturday. I have 4 days left to work it work it work it till then....

peace :)
Em
AboutTime

Postby AboutTime » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:38 am

:D .... I just want to share with the world that i am really enjoying my walking like never before... I am walking 45 mins in the AM and around about 45-60 mins in the PM.. I am waiting for it to be afternoon right now so i can go for my walk. I enjoy listening to worship music or sermons when im walking i find this very motivating and inspirational in many ways.

this is my plan :
45 min walk in the AM
60 min walk in the PM
1500 calories or less daily
2 Litres of water minimum a day
Less carbohydrates
Less Fat
Less Calories
More Fibre
More Protein
Salad or mixed vegetables with each meal as a side dish

Sticking to these points I am well on my way to weight loss again..

fight like a warrior !!
Em
AboutTime

Postby Blitz » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:53 pm

This is all good. There is great value in the down time walking by yourself gives. I would listen to plays, music, talking books and sermons. Every now and then I would plug into nothing and just enjoy being in the moment and space. Great for clearing out the cobwebs of the mind. :D

I'll send you a cool link where you can download great sermons for free including my all time favourite speaker Dr Howard Hendricks. If he doesn't motivate you...check your pulse - you might be dead! :lol:

Your life is changing - once you wouldn't have enjoyed walking (and certaining not for that long! 8) ).
Kim
Blitz

Postby AboutTime » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:36 am

Even if your struggling with keeping up with exercise daily or eating right each day , don't give up on yourself. This is not impossible , we can lose this weight and keep it off. One day at a time :) keep pushing through when the road trip gets bumpy with corners . We can do it !!
AboutTime

Postby Blitz » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:30 pm

When things get difficult - that's when we learn the most about ourselves. Knowledge is power...with that power we come closer to winning through to victory. :D

Kim
Blitz

Postby finallydoingitforme » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:26 am

You are doing so well Emma! I find you so inspirational.
SW: 101.3kgs
CW: 92.8kgs
GW: 60kgs
finallydoingitforme

Postby AboutTime » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:10 am

Well hello hello champs... I decided to come back after a very long time ( 5 months) yup I'm still around thank God ! :) have been struggling these last 5-6 months and since my last post here I Have put on 8 kilos... I am determined to lose this weight. I have found that we have to have the right mind set to lose this weight , have the right mind and the body will follow :) my goal weight is 75 kgs my current weight is 134.4 kgs wow that's BIG :oops: so a 60 kilos loss is need..I've lost so far 15 kilos.. I'm going to be consistent in coming to the forum and posting.....
Keep up the fight I know it's worth it...
AboutTime

Postby Blitz » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:47 am

I think that you are really getting to grips with what is happening with that muscle between your ears and starting to make real sense of it...it is going to be break through time for you. This is an exciting time (yeah...and tough I know) but so important for your future success.

I threw the gauntlet down to you about coming back here...and you picked it up straight away. You are prepared to do the tough things - that is why you will succeed in the end. You don't let go...that makes you a winner already! 8)

Remember - one day at a time.

God Bless
Kim
ps My ambition for you is bigger...I believe that you can get to 70kgs. :D
Blitz

Postby äirly » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:05 pm

You can definitely do it Emma! It takes guts to give it a shot but it's very much worth it.
HW: 84kgs (2011) got down to 67kgs (2012)
SW: 74kgs - (2013) post baby!
CW: 68kgs (Updated 6 May 2014)
GW: 62-64kgs (size 10)
äirly

Previous

Return to Personal Progress