It is currently Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:09 pm

Free Newsletter

Sarah's Progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Sarah's Progress

Postby Sarah7 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:12 am

for the first time since i started trying to loose weight i actually looked forward to my morning walk/run :D today is going to be a good day!!
heres to turning my bad habbits into good ones!
Sarah7

Re: Sarah's Progress

Postby Blitz » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:19 pm

Good work Sarah.

It's all about changing our head space and turning our bad habits into healthy behaviours. The more you change - the easier and more you will be motivated to change. :D

Yesterday on a weight loss program on tv a man who had changed his life talked about how he dreamed about going for a run (he was recovering from surgery and wasn't allowed run yet)...and the dream was a good dream. Then he said it was incrediable to think that only a year ago to dream about going for a run would have seemed like a nightmare for him. I knew how he felt; I had a belly hernia repair with some loose skin removal and was curtailed for a while. I was chaffing at the bit wanting to get back into exercise! :shock: :lol:

This is the first time for you to feel the zest of life that comes from healthy exercise...may it be the first of many! :D

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby Sarah7 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:10 pm

only lost 100grams this week but considering the shocker i had food and exercise wise im happy i lost weight at all, i was expecting to see the numbers going up and 100g isnt a huge number but even slow progress is still progress!!!
felt the motivation slipping last week but seeing that i lost 2.5cms of my waist has really helped get me focused on my goals again :D only 5.5cms to go and i reach my goal waist :D :D (may have to reevaluate this when the time comes!) so bring on this week!!!!
something really exciting for me happened the other day, one of the ladies i work with and hadnt see for a few weeks was astounded at how much weight id lost :D makes you feel amazing when someone else notices your progress! really made me stop and appreciate just how far i have come
i have realised my work uniforms are a litlle too big :D and i have to punch new holes in all my belts because i have reached the last ones and they no longer hold my pants up!! :D :D :D even better my thighs dont rub together as much hahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
there is not enopugh smiley faces to emphasise the grin on my face right now!

cant wait for this week and every week to come knowing that im turning into a better me with every run i go on and every salad i eat :D 2013 is going to be my year!!
Sarah7

Postby admin » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:44 pm

You go girl.....you must feel great.
The best feeling is when clothes start to become loose and you get to shop again with a little more spark.

Kepp it up.

Sharrelle
admin
Site Admin

Return to Personal Progress