It is currently Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:46 pm

Free Newsletter

My success story. 40 pounds for few months, easily

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

My success story. 40 pounds for few months, easily

Postby Annet » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:23 pm

I am French, so my apologize for my English.

Looking at the success of others, I also wanted to tell the story of my weight loss. As a child, I suffered from my fullness, and therefore I constantly was sitting on different diets, but the next time the metro secretly bought a puff, I knew that I am not lose weight never, because I have not had the power and the temptation to eat the pie always wins the desire of love yourself ...
Probably the thing that I still believe was the miracles - and it happened! One day I came across a magazine about losing weight. After reading the article and looking at weight loss pictures of those who lost weight, I realized either I do it now - or never!

Some of the information I took from one program the site (admin removed link) (please do not think it is not advertising). One girl named Julia established her universal system. Some aspects of this program and my own steps I have wrote below.

How I lost weight:

1. I have been eating all food (except bakery products, most of all I was getting fat from baking);
2. Severely limited sweet (replacing it with dried fruit, again in small quantities);
3. The portions are trimmed till 3.
4. Began to prepare the garnish separately husband and son potatoes and pasta, and for myself - cabbage, beans;
5. Meat was eating, like households, only my portion was equal portions son;
6. The last meal - for six hours before sleep ....
7. A lot of green tea - 3-4 cups per day (displays excess liquid and cool tones!)
8. Engaged in "everyday fitness": no transport, walk everywhere (1.5 hours walking per day), completely forgot about the elevator!
9. The best exercise for the muscles of the hand-foot walk from the market to the house with a few tightly packed food packages!
10. As skin don’t sagging, once every 3 days enjoyed coffee scrub and smeared cream series of "Fitness";
11. Belly rubbed gel - fat burner 1-2 times a day and the problem areas anti cellulitis cream also 1-2 times a day.

Allowability WEAKNESS

For me it is ice cream. I chose lean, no more than 200-250 calories per 100 grams. But have ate it watch carefully for 6 before sleep!
Over the weekend, you can afford to eat what you want. But after that, necessarily, on Monday, I'm having a discharge on kefir, buckwheat and apples.

RESULT

Due to this lifestyle I was able to lose 4 months lost 20 kg of weight, before losing weight my weight was 72 kg and options: 102/78/106, and now weighs 52 - 85/56/84.
The most important thing - I realized that I could change myself for the better. I learned to love myself and live in harmony with my body.

How I maintain weight

Now I try to stick of the iron principles! In the evening, if not very tired, do simple exercises like leg lifts from a lying position, sit-ups and tightening ball between my knees.
Weigh myself daily 2 times - morning and evening! According to the results the morning weighing decide what I can let myself today, and from what better to abstain. In general, control, control,and control again.

Go ahead! And you will get success!
Annet

Re: My success story. 40 pounds for few months, easily

Postby Blitz » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:04 pm

Sounds like you have worked out a solid lifestyle that works for your life. Congrats on losing the weight and planning to suceed in maintaining that loss.

I wouldn't describe achieving weight loss as ever easily! I think you are selling yourself short. While the theory is indeed easily - it's putting it into practice...where the rubber meets the road that is the hard part! :shock: When asked how I lost 87 kilos my answer is always; "one sweat drop at a time". :D :lol:

Regards
Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Re: My success story. 40 pounds for few months, easily

Postby CronicBadger » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:16 pm

Hmm, interesting suggestions. At first I found the prospect of "a discharge on kefir, buckwheat and apples" somewhat alarming (a French custom, perhaps?), but the idea of a ball being tightened between my knees made that particular worry fade into insignificance. :-)
CronicBadger

Return to Personal Progress