It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:58 pm

Free Newsletter

Pinksungirl

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: Pinksungirl

Postby Blitz » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:07 pm

Happy birthday for Thursday!...but only a small piece of cake OK? :lol: :D

You may even make under 100 for your birthday...wouldn't that be a great present to yourself? Even if you don't make it, it is still fab that you are sticking to this healthy lifestyle and moving closer and closer to your goals. Keep this up and you'll live longer to have more and better birthdays. 8)

Good for you getting into the mandarins. A good guide to what to eat is to eat what is in season. They are fresher, tastier and most importantly - cheaper! :lol:

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby Sanov22 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:07 am

Mandarins are delicious this time of year. They are a great snack - healthy, but also they come naturally in a very modest portion size!

Great results so far, it's a wonderful feeling being a good way into your weight loss already and feeling so strong and motivated to continue. Well done!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wzWjG1y/]
[/url]
Sanov22

Postby Wobbles34 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:05 am

Hey Hun

Happy Birthday for the other day.... I hope you had a great day.

I am crossing fingers for you that you beat the 100s soon... and can't wait to see your CELEBRATION post.

I've been constantly getting near to crossing over the 100s and then something always makes me do something silly and then I go up a kg or 2 and it seems getting past the 100s is like climbing mount everest... BUT.. I have a feeling that once past that dreaded 100's mark... it will be this boost and incentive to keep it off FOREVER.

good luck hun.. .I hope your day of getting out the 100s is very soon... xxxxxmmm :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
[/url]

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wobbles-Weight-Loss-Journey/133824766817161?ref=hl

week ONE 110kgs!!!!!!!!!!!

week ELEVEN - 100.9kgs
Wobbles34

Previous

Return to Personal Progress