It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:55 am

Free Newsletter

Miss D's weightloss progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Miss D's weightloss progress

Postby Miss D » Tue May 28, 2013 10:26 am

Hi there I thought I would start my personal progress thread.

Today is day 5 on duromine 40 mg. dr put me on it as no matter what my weight wasnt budging after so long of trying. (I'm pretty sure more so from using depo shot).
So far I have lost 2kgs. I have had such a dry mouth (no matter how much water I drink) and feeling sick after eating 2 mouthfuls(but that has passed) other then that I have been ok. It isn't keeping me awake at night like I expected so that is great. I am walking 3 ks + a day and ride 5-10ks on the exercise bike a day. Plus I'm always on my feet with my son. I don't want to be on duromine long term as it isn't a long term solution, I know in the long run the only thing that can keep the weight off is me :)
starting weight 119.8 kgs

current weight 113kgs

goal weight 70-75kgs
Miss D

Re: Miss D's weightloss progress

Postby Blitz » Tue May 28, 2013 3:31 pm

I'm impressed with all your exercise not to mention all that other exotic exercises that you do. You know the ones...kid lifting, toy fetching and the like! :lol:

Keep it going. With these exercises you will build fitness and muscles which will translate into weight loss down the road. Good work! :D

Regards
Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby Miss D » Wed May 29, 2013 2:59 pm

Well I haven't weighed myself yet I do it every Friday, but today I walked my kids to school (about 1km there) like I do every day but instead of walking straight home I walked around the big block the kids school is on and then went to the park that is next to the school and spent 2 hours there doing the exercise equipment that they have recently had installed :) I think I might do the walk around the school block each morning and then the parks equipment each morning too. :) my body aches from it but its a good ache. I know that it is my body's way of saying I have worked hard :) I am dry happy and kinda proud I have done it today so I thought I would share. Oh and I ate brekky for the first time in ages too.
starting weight 119.8 kgs

current weight 113kgs

goal weight 70-75kgs
Miss D

Postby Blitz » Wed May 29, 2013 3:55 pm

Good ache = muscle building :D

Love the fact that you are routining your exercise to fit into your life. One of the by products will be the quality time you'll spend chatting with your kids as you walk to school. Here's a game I play with daughter when we walk to school...we spot car number plates. We start by looking for a plate with the letter "A" in it then find one with a "B" and go right through the alphabet, finishing off with the numbers. The aim is to complete it before we get to school or quickier (shooting for the new record :lol: ). Try it...it distracts them from the exercise they are getting. :shock: :lol:

Breakfast is SO important. A generous breakfast sets you up for victory for the rest of the day. Always have breakfast. :D

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby admin » Wed May 29, 2013 7:25 pm

Good for you miss d......you are active which is great and it means your mind is in a good place which some battle with. Please dont under estimate that you are on the right path and just may be work on your eating schedule. Kim is correct ... if you dont start the day right it will be down hill from there. Breakfast #1.
Sharrelle
admin
Site Admin

Return to Personal Progress