It is currently Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:25 am

Free Newsletter

weight loss log 2.0

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: weight loss log 2.0

Postby Sanov22 » Tue May 16, 2017 12:30 pm

73.6 this morning before breakfast and after a run. Did cave on Saturday, ate a bunch of bad food...but actually, I'm thinking a number of strict days followed by a cheat day seems to be working for me at the moment. I feel so much stronger mentally and ready to put in the hard yards the day after the cheat day, even though I'm way up on the scales for a day or two afterwards (was 75.0 yesterday before breakfast and after exercise, for example). Also, I ran a 27:30 5km on Sunday - my best in months. Maybe because I had so much energy to burn from all the food I ate on Saturday... and that result inspired me to go for another 5km run this morning, which wasn't as fast but still pretty good. Also, this delayed gratification method helps me not to slip up more regularly - I'm going to allow myself a cheat meal/day each time I lose a kilo, so when I feel like I reaaaaallly want some junk food I'll just push myself to keep eating well til I get the kilo off instead, then enjoy some junk food sans the guilt. Probably not the best/healthiest way to go about this, but that seems to be what's working for me mentally at the moment. And anyway, each kilo down will make the next one harder to get off, so the cheat meals/days will gradually get spaced further apart.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wzWjG1y/]
[/url]
Sanov22

Re: weight loss log 2.0

Postby Sanov22 » Fri May 19, 2017 10:32 am

73.4 this morning after another 27:30 5km ... getting there...
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wzWjG1y/]
[/url]
Sanov22

Previous

Return to Personal Progress