It is currently Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:23 pm

Free Newsletter

miss_viva: 3.0

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

miss_viva: 3.0

Postby miss_viva » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:35 pm

Hi to everyone!

My name is miss_viva and I used to be a fairly active member on here a couple of years ago. (Writing that makes me feel like I'm an AA member or something!)

My heaviest weight ever was about 115kgs and I managed to get down to about 78.5kgs with the help of this site. I'm a typical yo-yo dieter and I've been really slack and unmotivated over the last couple of years, which has resulted in my weight bouncing back up again. I'm currently sitting at about 97kgs ( :oops: ) and I'm determined to get back on track again before I crash through that 100kg mark again. I've been there before and I don't ever want to go back there again. There hasn't been any particular reason for my weight gain in that time - I simply just got slack and ate too much. I'm probably an emotional eater - the only problem is that I eat as a response to every possible emotion!

I had some awesome success in the past with the help of this site and the lovely and supportive people that come here, so I thought I'd get back to basics and try what had previously worked for me. I'm going to go back over some of my older posts later and see what I was doing and what I was eating so that I can get my weight headed in the right direction. I'm guessing that I'm about 97kgs at the moment, but I'm going to formally weigh in first thing tomorrow morning. Mondays will become my official weigh-in day.

I'm mainly keeping this new progress thread as a way to keep myself honest and accountable, but feel free to say hi and perhaps we can support each other!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8rKpB/]
[/url]

Heaviest Weight: 115kgs
New Starting Weight: 84kgs
Goal Weight: 75kgs
miss_viva

Re: miss_viva: 3.0

Postby admin » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:40 am

Welcome back and good for you saying that you just ate too much and now it has to stop.
Just take it step by step. Review what your weak spots are and focus on those to start with. Is it soft drink, sugar, cakes, portion size, eating whilst watching TV (a big no no), or junk food. Once you understand what your top weakness is then tackle that. It is hard in today's life to tackle ALL our issues so if you break it down into bits you will tend to have more success and retrain your brain.
Good luck with your weigh in today

Sharrelle
admin
Site Admin

Postby miss_viva » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:10 pm

Hi Sharrelle,

Thanks for the warm welcome back!

I weighed in today at 97kgs on the dot and I'm determined to try and lose at least 0.5kgs this week. Work is really hectic at the moment, so my plan of attack for now is just to watch what I'm eating as much as possible. When I have some more time over my upcoming holidays, I'll start to incorporate exercise back into my weight loss plans again.

Today has been a fairly good day so far and I haven't really overeaten at all.

Breakfast = an English muffin, jam and a skinny latte.
Lunch = a punnet of blueberries and a ham and salad Turkish roll.
Afternoon snack = a cup of tea with skim milk, a small icy pole and about 8 jelly beans
Dinner = will be chicken and vegetable skewers with salad on the side.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8rKpB/]
[/url]

Heaviest Weight: 115kgs
New Starting Weight: 84kgs
Goal Weight: 75kgs
miss_viva

Postby skinnyinside » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:56 pm

Hey miss_viva,

We're back together! Good luck Hun I'm sure u can kick weightlosses butt :)
skinnyinside

Postby Blitz » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:04 am

Welcome back miss_viva! :D

Often we want deep meanings for our weight gain. I've lost count how many people tried to get the inside story of my weight gain. The basic truth is simple - I was gluttonous and slothful ie SLACK. :shock: :lol: As for the emotional eating aspect, I suspect that it is just plainly old habit. Emotions are always there (sadness, joy, boredom, love, frustration...whatever) but so is our eating so we just join them together in our minds. Sad or happy: it didn't matter, I'd eat for the occassion! :lol:

Wishing you a better future! :D

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Return to Personal Progress