It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:04 pm

Free Newsletter

Skinny is back, take 2

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Skinny is back, take 2

Postby skinnyinside » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:52 pm

Its been a while since I've posted, I've been busy, growing my second human. I had my son 4 weeks ago tomorrow. It's been a wonderful time the pregnancy was quite easy compared to my first, but there's something about pregnancy that makes me fat. I'm back up to 110kg. Sigh. I need to start all over again. So here I am.

Going to try the same as last time which saw me lose 25 kilos before becoming pregnant.

Lower carbs higher protein.

Wish me luck.
skinnyinside

Re: Skinny is back, take 2

Postby skinnyinside » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:12 pm

So yesterday wasn't too bad, I ate decently well, did feel a bit hungry at times but you get that. I've had a csect so I'm not really ale to do too much exercise so haven't really been doing anything in that department until my 6 weeks check up.

I ended u having noodles for lunch today because my Son was being a right royal pain in the arse lol.

Food for yesterday was

Bf: 2 week bit, milk and a boiled egg

S:boiled egg

Lunch: baked beans on light rye toast

S:banana

Dinner:zucchini slice, veges

S:boiled egg
skinnyinside

Re: Skinny is back, take 2

Postby Blitz » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:38 am

Not a bad food plan. Put that last boiled egg in your dinner meal. Try to keep your dinner as your last thing you eat for the day. You will find that will encourage your body to draw from it's reserves more readily (ie the fat that you are trying to shift! :shock: :lol: )

Ease into exercise slowly when the time comes. Don't forget you are exercising already - that baby will keep you moving (and burning those calories!). :D

Regards
Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Return to Personal Progress