It is currently Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:34 pm

Free Newsletter

JP's - 2014 or bust!

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: JP's - 2014 or bust!

Postby admin » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:42 pm

Buttless is right...don't forget it comes to a stage when the actual numbers on the scales slow down however it doesn't mean you aren't losing fat....as she said it is probably turning to muscle. Your body is transforming which is great, turning solid instead of flabby :lol:
Toning is part of the process. Who doesn't want to be toned and physically fit looking? Wish some of my flabby and floppy bits were toned! :wink:
You'll be on the cover of GQ mag shortly!
Do a happy dance.
Cheers
Sharrelle
admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 487
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:45 pm

Re: JP's - 2014 or bust!

Postby JP1 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:46 am

admin wrote:Buttless is right...don't forget it comes to a stage when the actual numbers on the scales slow down however it doesn't mean you aren't losing fat....as she said it is probably turning to muscle. Your body is transforming which is great, turning solid instead of flabby :lol:
Toning is part of the process. Who doesn't want to be toned and physically fit looking? Wish some of my flabby and floppy bits were toned! :wink:
You'll be on the cover of GQ mag shortly!
Do a happy dance.
Cheers
Sharrelle

That's me told..
:lol:
Highs : 107 Kg (24 Sept 2007) : 114 Kg (12 Jan 2014) : 107 Kg (12 Jan 2020)
Current :104.9 Kg (10 Feb 2020)
Lows : 78.4 Kg (20 May 2008) : 87.4 Kg (on 16 Dec in both 2009 & 2010) : 82.9 Kg (14 Apr 2011) : 87.1 Kg (4 Jul 2011) : 90.5 Kg (14 Jul 2014) : 99.2 Kg (31 May 2016) : 104.7 Kg (10 May 2019)
Target : 99 Kg by 20 Mar 2020
User avatar
JP1
 
Posts: 3882
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:31 pm
Location: Brisbane, Queensland

Re: JP's - 2014 or bust!

Postby JP1 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:48 am

Thanks Sharelle, yeah definitely looking and feeling a lot better, still hard at it but just hit a bit of a brick numbers wise and for the first time ever while in the 100s, which has been psychologically hard to take for me..
Highs : 107 Kg (24 Sept 2007) : 114 Kg (12 Jan 2014) : 107 Kg (12 Jan 2020)
Current :104.9 Kg (10 Feb 2020)
Lows : 78.4 Kg (20 May 2008) : 87.4 Kg (on 16 Dec in both 2009 & 2010) : 82.9 Kg (14 Apr 2011) : 87.1 Kg (4 Jul 2011) : 90.5 Kg (14 Jul 2014) : 99.2 Kg (31 May 2016) : 104.7 Kg (10 May 2019)
Target : 99 Kg by 20 Mar 2020
User avatar
JP1
 
Posts: 3882
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:31 pm
Location: Brisbane, Queensland

Re: JP's - 2014 or bust!

Postby buttless » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:51 pm

keep that chin up JP - you are going great guns - maybe mix your food up a little this week, change what you are having for brekky etc etc & shake up your exercise - maybe your body is getting used to it and needs a complete shock.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wQ18xp3/]
Image
buttless
 
Posts: 191
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:26 pm

Re: JP's - 2014 or bust!

Postby JP1 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:11 pm

buttless wrote:keep that chin up JP - you are going great guns - maybe mix your food up a little this week, change what you are having for brekky etc etc & shake up your exercise - maybe your body is getting used to it and needs a complete shock.

Good idea, had a bit of a bug the last 24 hours.. Let's see what transpires Monday morning..
Highs : 107 Kg (24 Sept 2007) : 114 Kg (12 Jan 2014) : 107 Kg (12 Jan 2020)
Current :104.9 Kg (10 Feb 2020)
Lows : 78.4 Kg (20 May 2008) : 87.4 Kg (on 16 Dec in both 2009 & 2010) : 82.9 Kg (14 Apr 2011) : 87.1 Kg (4 Jul 2011) : 90.5 Kg (14 Jul 2014) : 99.2 Kg (31 May 2016) : 104.7 Kg (10 May 2019)
Target : 99 Kg by 20 Mar 2020
User avatar
JP1
 
Posts: 3882
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:31 pm
Location: Brisbane, Queensland

Re: JP's - 2014 or bust!

Postby JP1 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:45 pm

Record 3 rounds of the Burleigh Heads walk tonight, 2hr 15mins in total.. Exercise is going well - have to keep it up over the weekend when I'm traditionally lazy, that's the test..
Highs : 107 Kg (24 Sept 2007) : 114 Kg (12 Jan 2014) : 107 Kg (12 Jan 2020)
Current :104.9 Kg (10 Feb 2020)
Lows : 78.4 Kg (20 May 2008) : 87.4 Kg (on 16 Dec in both 2009 & 2010) : 82.9 Kg (14 Apr 2011) : 87.1 Kg (4 Jul 2011) : 90.5 Kg (14 Jul 2014) : 99.2 Kg (31 May 2016) : 104.7 Kg (10 May 2019)
Target : 99 Kg by 20 Mar 2020
User avatar
JP1
 
Posts: 3882
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:31 pm
Location: Brisbane, Queensland

Re: JP's - 2014 or bust!

Postby buttless » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:34 pm

JP1 wrote:Record 3 rounds of the Burleigh Heads walk tonight, 2hr 15mins in total.. Exercise is going well - have to keep it up over the weekend when I'm traditionally lazy, that's the test..



god, I'm tired just thinking about it (2hrs 15min walk) - phew that's an awesome effort - that will definitely shake up the bod :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wQ18xp3/]
Image
buttless
 
Posts: 191
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:26 pm

Re: JP's - 2014 or bust!

Postby JP1 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:21 pm

buttless wrote:
JP1 wrote:Record 3 rounds of the Burleigh Heads walk tonight, 2hr 15mins in total.. Exercise is going well - have to keep it up over the weekend when I'm traditionally lazy, that's the test..



god, I'm tired just thinking about it (2hrs 15min walk) - phew that's an awesome effort - that will definitely shake up the bod :)

And exactly the same again last night.. Today done ton of gardening, swimming this afternoon, then that darn walk again tonite.. Watch this space tomorrow!
Highs : 107 Kg (24 Sept 2007) : 114 Kg (12 Jan 2014) : 107 Kg (12 Jan 2020)
Current :104.9 Kg (10 Feb 2020)
Lows : 78.4 Kg (20 May 2008) : 87.4 Kg (on 16 Dec in both 2009 & 2010) : 82.9 Kg (14 Apr 2011) : 87.1 Kg (4 Jul 2011) : 90.5 Kg (14 Jul 2014) : 99.2 Kg (31 May 2016) : 104.7 Kg (10 May 2019)
Target : 99 Kg by 20 Mar 2020
User avatar
JP1
 
Posts: 3882
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:31 pm
Location: Brisbane, Queensland

Re: JP's - 2014 or bust!

Postby JP1 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:31 am

SW : 112.1 Kgs
CW : 104.1 Kgs

Loss for week : 0.9 Kgs
Total Loss : 8 Kgs

Been spot on with both diet and exercise all week so can't be disappointed with that loss and especially as it's obvious to me and those close to me that I am well on the right track.. My gut has shrunk considerably and my face has lost with my unsightly jowls having all but disappeared..
Highs : 107 Kg (24 Sept 2007) : 114 Kg (12 Jan 2014) : 107 Kg (12 Jan 2020)
Current :104.9 Kg (10 Feb 2020)
Lows : 78.4 Kg (20 May 2008) : 87.4 Kg (on 16 Dec in both 2009 & 2010) : 82.9 Kg (14 Apr 2011) : 87.1 Kg (4 Jul 2011) : 90.5 Kg (14 Jul 2014) : 99.2 Kg (31 May 2016) : 104.7 Kg (10 May 2019)
Target : 99 Kg by 20 Mar 2020
User avatar
JP1
 
Posts: 3882
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:31 pm
Location: Brisbane, Queensland

Re: JP's - 2014 or bust!

Postby buttless » Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:21 pm

JP1 wrote:SW : 112.1 Kgs
CW : 104.1 Kgs

Loss for week : 0.9 Kgs
Total Loss : 8 Kgs

Been spot on with both diet and exercise all week so can't be disappointed with that loss and especially as it's obvious to me and those close to me that I am well on the right track.. My gut has shrunk considerably and my face has lost with my unsightly jowls having all but disappeared..


woohoo a loss of 8kg - that is a-w-e-s-o-m-e those double digits are just around the bend - go get em!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wQ18xp3/]
Image
buttless
 
Posts: 191
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:26 pm

Re: JP's - 2014 or bust!

Postby JP1 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:38 pm

buttless wrote:woohoo a loss of 8kg - that is a-w-e-s-o-m-e those double digits are just around the bend - go get em!!!


Thanks, I really did put in last week..
Highs : 107 Kg (24 Sept 2007) : 114 Kg (12 Jan 2014) : 107 Kg (12 Jan 2020)
Current :104.9 Kg (10 Feb 2020)
Lows : 78.4 Kg (20 May 2008) : 87.4 Kg (on 16 Dec in both 2009 & 2010) : 82.9 Kg (14 Apr 2011) : 87.1 Kg (4 Jul 2011) : 90.5 Kg (14 Jul 2014) : 99.2 Kg (31 May 2016) : 104.7 Kg (10 May 2019)
Target : 99 Kg by 20 Mar 2020
User avatar
JP1
 
Posts: 3882
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:31 pm
Location: Brisbane, Queensland

Re: JP's - 2014 or bust!

Postby JP1 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:54 am

Why have I never had ham, avocado and lettuce (I don't even usually like lettuce) on toasted Turkish bread before? absolutely delicious..
8)
Highs : 107 Kg (24 Sept 2007) : 114 Kg (12 Jan 2014) : 107 Kg (12 Jan 2020)
Current :104.9 Kg (10 Feb 2020)
Lows : 78.4 Kg (20 May 2008) : 87.4 Kg (on 16 Dec in both 2009 & 2010) : 82.9 Kg (14 Apr 2011) : 87.1 Kg (4 Jul 2011) : 90.5 Kg (14 Jul 2014) : 99.2 Kg (31 May 2016) : 104.7 Kg (10 May 2019)
Target : 99 Kg by 20 Mar 2020
User avatar
JP1
 
Posts: 3882
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:31 pm
Location: Brisbane, Queensland

Re: JP's - 2014 or bust!

Postby buttless » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:45 pm

JP1 wrote:Why have I never had ham, avocado and lettuce (I don't even usually like lettuce) on toasted Turkish bread before? absolutely delicious..
8)


Hilarious :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wQ18xp3/]
Image
buttless
 
Posts: 191
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:26 pm

Re: JP's - 2014 or bust!

Postby JP1 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:41 am

Away in Sydney this weekend, not expecting this week to be a great one..

Just warning :|
Highs : 107 Kg (24 Sept 2007) : 114 Kg (12 Jan 2014) : 107 Kg (12 Jan 2020)
Current :104.9 Kg (10 Feb 2020)
Lows : 78.4 Kg (20 May 2008) : 87.4 Kg (on 16 Dec in both 2009 & 2010) : 82.9 Kg (14 Apr 2011) : 87.1 Kg (4 Jul 2011) : 90.5 Kg (14 Jul 2014) : 99.2 Kg (31 May 2016) : 104.7 Kg (10 May 2019)
Target : 99 Kg by 20 Mar 2020
User avatar
JP1
 
Posts: 3882
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:31 pm
Location: Brisbane, Queensland

Re: JP's - 2014 or bust!

Postby JP1 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:55 am

SW : 112.1 Kgs
CW : 106.0 Kgs

Gain for week : 1.9 Kgs
Total Loss : 6.1 Kgs

Wasn't going to weigh in this week but need to be 100% accountable so there goes.. all I can say was BIG weekend away in Sydney and only got back last evening, hopefully some of that will beer evaporate :|
Highs : 107 Kg (24 Sept 2007) : 114 Kg (12 Jan 2014) : 107 Kg (12 Jan 2020)
Current :104.9 Kg (10 Feb 2020)
Lows : 78.4 Kg (20 May 2008) : 87.4 Kg (on 16 Dec in both 2009 & 2010) : 82.9 Kg (14 Apr 2011) : 87.1 Kg (4 Jul 2011) : 90.5 Kg (14 Jul 2014) : 99.2 Kg (31 May 2016) : 104.7 Kg (10 May 2019)
Target : 99 Kg by 20 Mar 2020
User avatar
JP1
 
Posts: 3882
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:31 pm
Location: Brisbane, Queensland

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests