It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:44 am

Free Newsletter

My very last attempt to loose 35 kg and keep it off...

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

My very last attempt to loose 35 kg and keep it off...

Postby Sassyt » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:20 am

I can almost swear I have done this a million times before.
I got no excuses (I could come up with lots of them hey) but no excuses
Not feeling sorry for myself and I am trying not to live with regret...

I am back to where I started years ago. I let the weight creep back on and I feel real bad
Feeling sorry for myself won't help me much but getting my butt off and loosing this weight again will help me great deal.

I didn't plan on moarning and venting much so I will get on it so let's say my official starting weight is 105.4kg as I saw it. I can't train or ever jog at the moment without tekkies but I gatta keep it "clean" with the food until 25 Jan. That's the day I'll buy those babies and get right on it!

My goals are simple. Loose everyweek lol
Seriously though I would like to have lost all 35kg by November 1, 2014 so that means 3.8kg per month
Like most of us I will be loosing a chunk of weight at the beggining so this is really achievable.
I would like to reed this mentality of close enough is good enough and really get to my goal weight even lower if possible so it would be great if I'd get to 70kg by the 1st of November.

I will not dissapear from this forum again :oops: as its proven it is my backbone when it comes to weightloss. So team please support me on this journey yet again, I plead :D
Happy weight - 78kg
Ultimate goal weight- 70kg
Sassyt
 
Posts: 904
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:42 pm

Re: My very last attempt to loose 35 kg and keep it off...

Postby DD Diva » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:03 am

Sassyt wrote:I can almost swear I have done this a million times before.
I got no excuses (I could come up with lots of them hey) but no excuses
Not feeling sorry for myself and I am trying not to live with regret...

I am back to where I started years ago. I let the weight creep back on and I feel real bad
Feeling sorry for myself won't help me much but getting my butt off and loosing this weight again will help me great deal.
Hey Sassyt,

I sooooooo understand where you're coming from; having been there myself many many many (oh soooooo many) :roll: times there before!

From reading your one of your other posts, it seems you've had a bit on your plate (and by that I don't mean just food, obviously there's been too much of that!) so it's understandable that the weight would have crept back on, it's just that as it was happening you were too busy getting on with living a full life.

Don't beat yourself up about it; what's done is done, but now it's time to undo what's been done! And I know you can do it if you set your mind to it....you go girl!!! :wink:

We're all here for you (including newbies like me who have only really been here 5 minutes)!

xx
Diva
DD Diva
 

Re: My very last attempt to loose 35 kg and keep it off...

Postby Sassyt » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:19 am

Thanks DD Diva...
This is a lifetime battle. I don't want to see myself "trying to loose weight" ever again. This is the very last time. I swear its harder the second time around!!!

I have had a hell lots and lots on my plate hence I choose not to hide behind it all trying to excuse my being back to square 1. So forward and onwards I go. If I dissapear from here ever again I'll never come back lol :lol: and if I were to fail this time around I'd never try again however that's close to impossible coz I am not failing this means I am gonna be here 4 a long haul. Your continuous support will mean a lot :)

I been down this road before so I know what's coming. The powerful cravings, the days when I'd feel I'd never make it, the days when I $crew up early in the morning and write off the whole day or with me a whole week, the times when I hate myself for eating "so much". I am ready. In the end pushing forward will see me to my goal weight

PS you have done so great looking at your ticker. You go girl...
Happy weight - 78kg
Ultimate goal weight- 70kg
Sassyt
 
Posts: 904
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:42 pm

Re: My very last attempt to loose 35 kg and keep it off...

Postby JP1 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:58 am

Sounds like 2014 HAS to be your year too Sassy, lets make it happen.. as you say, no excuses!

JP 8)
Highs : 107 Kg (24 Sept 2007) : 113.5 Kg (12 Jan 2014) : 112.5 Kg (26 Jan 2016)
Current :99.2 Kg (31 May 2016)
Lows : 78.4 Kg (20 May 2008) : 87.4 Kg (on 16 Dec in both 2009 & 2010) : 82.9 Kg (14 Apr 2011) : 87.1 Kg (4 Jul 2011) : 90.5 Kg (14 Jul 2014)
Target : 94 Kgs by 15th Jul
User avatar
JP1
 
Posts: 3826
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:31 pm
Location: Gold Coast, Queensland

Re: My very last attempt to loose 35 kg and keep it off...

Postby DD Diva » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:33 am

Sassyt wrote:Thanks DD Diva...
This is a lifetime battle. I don't want to see myself "trying to loose weight" ever again. This is the very last time. I swear its harder the second time around!!!

I have had a hell lots and lots on my plate hence I choose not to hide behind it all trying to excuse my being back to square 1. So forward and onwards I go. If I dissapear from here ever again I'll never come back lol :lol: and if I were to fail this time around I'd never try again however that's close to impossible coz I am not failing this means I am gonna be here 4 a long haul. Your continuous support will mean a lot :)

I been down this road before so I know what's coming. The powerful cravings, the days when I'd feel I'd never make it, the days when I $crew up early in the morning and write off the whole day or with me a whole week, the times when I hate myself for eating "so much". I am ready. In the end pushing forward will see me to my goal weight

PS you have done so great looking at your ticker. You go girl...
Hey Sassyt,

I know you'll stick around, but more importantly (regardless of whether you get a chance to participate as often as you'd like to given your tekkie access) I know you will do just fine, actually better than that, I KNOW YOU'LL MAKE IT!!!

The fact that you returned to your starting weight isn't a sign of failure, it's a sign that what you did to get below that was working, and with a renewed motivation you will do it again!! And although it won't be easy, you've travelled that path before, know what to expect and the challenges you'll be faced as well as the rewards when you conquer them! :)

Me? 8) Awww thanks Sassy, it's an interesting journey that I'm travelling on; a weight loss program that I've actually ENJOYED. Yes, you heard right. :shock: I started my journey as part of my 2013 NY resolution and although (up to April) I managed to lose a little (6 kg) it wasn't until I got serious and made the decision to stick to my current regime that I found the weight really started to melt off. What I do is not for everyone, but it works for me and the kilos keep shifting and the dress sizes keep dropping. In fact, I've bought clothes that I got less than a handful of wears out of because I keep shrinking out of them so quickly. It's awesome! :D

No matter what program you choose, remember, it's about healthy eating, exercise and (believe it or not) POSITIVITY. Don't just think you can do it, tell yourself YOU CAN DO IT, and before you know it, you will be!

And know this, we're all here for you too. :)

xx
Diva
DD Diva
 

Re: My very last attempt to loose 35 kg and keep it off...

Postby Sassyt » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:37 am

Aaaaw #hugs# thank you 4 the vote of confidence hun! It feels so good to be back and surrounded by the peple that understand me, people that are on the same quest as I am! Thank you so much... I needed to hear that...

Please do share the secrete that shed those kilos away... ;)
I will try to log as much as possible to share my journey but with my new job it will not be the same as before but I am here to stay :)
Happy weight - 78kg
Ultimate goal weight- 70kg
Sassyt
 
Posts: 904
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:42 pm

Re: My very last attempt to loose 35 kg and keep it off...

Postby DD Diva » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:59 pm

Sassyt wrote:Aaaaw #hugs# thank you 4 the vote of confidence hun! It feels so good to be back and surrounded by the peple that understand me, people that are on the same quest as I am! Thank you so much... I needed to hear that...

Please do share the secrete that shed those kilos away... ;)
I will try to log as much as possible to share my journey but with my new job it will not be the same as before but I am here to stay :)

You're welcome Sassy!
You've done a great job in the past and I know you can do it again. If you can just believe in yourself a tenth of what I do (in you) you'll be in double digits by the time I get back from the US (early February).
As for my "secret" not that it is one, but yes I will let you all in on how I am doing it when I get back.
The only reason I'm not playing "share bears" with this info now, is that there is bound to be questions asked, all of which I am more than happy to answer but just won't have time to before I head off.
So.....
Stay tuned..... :shock:
Watch this space.... 8)
All will be revealed when I am back in Oz! :lol:
DD Diva
 

Re: My very last attempt to loose 35 kg and keep it off...

Postby DD Diva » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:05 pm

What I can tell you, as a sampler, is that the regime I follow allows me to:

Eat whatever I want, and that includes (yes, you read right "whatever I want") chocolate, biscuits, ice-cream, donuts, pies, pasties, sausage rolls, hamburgers etc etc :D
If I "overdo it" one day, I'm back on track within 24 hours and generally lose whatever I put on the previous day! :wink:
I don't have to exercise my backside off, in fact, I've hardly done much to rave about at all. 8)
I've had an average loss of 0.75g each week solid, without a gain in over 45 weeks! Though my upcoming US cruise/trip may change that record! :oops:

I promise, I'll reveal all when I return.

Cheers,
Diva
DD Diva
 

Re: My very last attempt to loose 35 kg and keep it off...

Postby Sassyt » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:07 pm

Hey JP I missed your comment earlier! 2014 is OUR year let's do this.

I will be waiting Diva. Patiently!
Can't wait for you to get back :)
Happy weight - 78kg
Ultimate goal weight- 70kg
Sassyt
 
Posts: 904
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:42 pm

Re: My very last attempt to loose 35 kg and keep it off...

Postby DD Diva » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:27 am

Hey Sassy,
I sent you a PM but it bounced back saying your inbox was full :(
Cheers,
Diva
DD Diva
 

Re: My very last attempt to loose 35 kg and keep it off...

Postby Sassyt » Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:20 am

That's strange coz I got it
Happy weight - 78kg
Ultimate goal weight- 70kg
Sassyt
 
Posts: 904
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:42 pm

Re: My very last attempt to loose 35 kg and keep it off...

Postby Sassyt » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:01 am

I am really proud of myself and the way I have fought thru the cravings and all this 1st week in. Took a sneak peak 102.2kg. Next week should be better... Its harder at the beggining and I lost from 105.4 to 102.2 only by food not gym. Combined with gym, could have been better :)
Happy weight - 78kg
Ultimate goal weight- 70kg
Sassyt
 
Posts: 904
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:42 pm

Re: My very last attempt to loose 35 kg and keep it off...

Postby JP1 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:55 am

Sassyt wrote:I am really proud of myself and the way I have fought thru the cravings and all this 1st week in. Took a sneak peak 102.2kg. Next week should be better... Its harder at the beggining and I lost from 105.4 to 102.2 only by food not gym. Combined with gym, could have been better :)

Solid start Sassy! See ya in the 90's 8)
Highs : 107 Kg (24 Sept 2007) : 113.5 Kg (12 Jan 2014) : 112.5 Kg (26 Jan 2016)
Current :99.2 Kg (31 May 2016)
Lows : 78.4 Kg (20 May 2008) : 87.4 Kg (on 16 Dec in both 2009 & 2010) : 82.9 Kg (14 Apr 2011) : 87.1 Kg (4 Jul 2011) : 90.5 Kg (14 Jul 2014)
Target : 94 Kgs by 15th Jul
User avatar
JP1
 
Posts: 3826
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:31 pm
Location: Gold Coast, Queensland

Re: My very last attempt to loose 35 kg and keep it off...

Postby Sassyt » Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:33 pm

You bet JP!!! I'm going in harder this week
I really can't wait to go back 2 gym :(
Happy weight - 78kg
Ultimate goal weight- 70kg
Sassyt
 
Posts: 904
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:42 pm

Re: My very last attempt to loose 35 kg and keep it off...

Postby DD Diva » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:15 pm

Sassyt wrote:I am really proud of myself and the way I have fought thru the cravings and all this 1st week in. Took a sneak peak 102.2kg. Next week should be better... Its harder at the beggining and I lost from 105.4 to 102.2 only by food not gym. Combined with gym, could have been better :)
Very nice start Sassy! You're going to be into the double figures by the time I get back for sure!!! Woo hoo....you go girl!!! :wink:
DD Diva
 

Next

Return to Personal Progress

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest