It is currently Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:10 pm

Free Newsletter

My very last attempt to loose 35 kg and keep it off...

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: My very last attempt to loose 35 kg and keep it off...

Postby Sassyt » Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:27 am

When do you get back DD?
Happy weight - 78kg
Ultimate goal weight- 70kg
Sassyt

Postby Sassyt » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:40 pm

I did it again this week!
I lost 2.6kg I weighed 99.7kg this morning...
I am happy with that since I was not training I lost all that weight only by changing the bad food that I was eating. So now that I am back at gym I am hoping to start loosing the fat now. I know this must be water weight :roll:

I did spinning for about 30mins just to warn my body that hey we need to kick sum butt :P...

On a serious note: I am focused and ready to lose all the excess weight and keep it off.
Over the years I have learned my Strengths and my weaknesses
I know what I can and cannot do
I know when I feel like giving up and I know what puts me off the wagon...
Yes I have done this before. This time its harder but I am wiser and I know more than I did last time

I have loaded my fridge with all the nutritious foods and I have nothing junky in there

PLANS:
To lose week in and week out, even if its 100gms I will be happy, unless my body decides to plateau well in that kind of case I have no control over that but to keep on keeping on and change things up a bit...

To lose every week as per plan I need to religiously go to gym like I was and rest one or two days of the week
I wanna have a cheat meal not cheat day in the week... With that I am correcting the mistakes of the past… If I do bad for the day cos I am not perfect I will undo that the following day

I have high hopes for this attempt as it IS the LAST one…
I know I will never go down this road ever again.

MY WEEKNESSES
I am a binge eater.
I am still working on that I have high hopes that I will triumph above it one day...
I have a mentality of "Close to it is good enough" I am aware of that and I will reed that mentality...
I am one that $crews up in the morning and the whole day is in ruins. OMG I need to work on that...
My Love/hate relationship with the scale. I need to weigh in once a week... :roll:

MY STRENGTHS
They start from going for weeks without binging to training like a mad chick :lol: but I love it so much…
Being aware of my weeknesses and working on them...
My biggest strength is the knowledge that come July I will be at my best!!!

Ok M done with rambling. But isn’t that why we have personal progress :oops:

Here is to next week loss :)
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby JP1 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:26 pm

Excellent stuff, congratulations being back in the 90s..
Highs : 107 Kg (24 Sept 2007) : 113.5 Kg (12 Jan 2014) : 112.5 Kg (26 Jan 2016)
Current :99.2 Kg (31 May 2016)
Lows : 78.4 Kg (20 May 2008) : 87.4 Kg (on 16 Dec in both 2009 & 2010) : 82.9 Kg (14 Apr 2011) : 87.1 Kg (4 Jul 2011) : 90.5 Kg (14 Jul 2014)
Target : 94 Kgs by 15th Jul
JP1

Postby ganymede » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:42 pm

Hun, I can relate to all of these sooooo much!

Especially the binge eating and the mentality of the whole day being in ruins because of ONE meal... And the love/hate relationship with the scale :lol: I have to physically forbid myself from looking at it otherwise I just have a mental breakdown!!!! It is much better for my body and mind to just ignore them til weigh in day... sometimes it helps spur me on and other times it just makes me cry :P

I had a realisation the yesterday which makes total sense but is a bit weird... I think in a way, I love doing this battle with the bulge. I mean, is that ridiculous or what lol. Do I enjoy torturing myself!? :P But it's true - how good is that feeling when the scales move every week, the energy is free flowing, you feel better than you have for months and you can just about tackle anything... I'm obsessive compulsive so it's one way or the other - I either smash the exercise all day every day and eat really strict or I blow myself to hell, no exercise and lots of bad food :P

Time to find a good balance and keep at it! :)
- Shelley

"You get whatever you settle for."

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
ganymede

Postby äirly » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:52 pm

Congratulations on your success so far Sassyt :-) I can relate to the items in your 'weaknesses' list.

Ganymede I agree with your last post - there is something satisfying about losing weight - you feel focused, set on a goal, productive. But i DONT enjoy the feeling of being overweight, and i DONT enjoy the feeling of uselessness and failure when I get off track. :( But thats life hey.
HW: 84kgs (2011) got down to 67kgs (2012)
SW: 74kgs - (2013) post baby!
CW: 68kgs (Updated 6 May 2014)
GW: 62-64kgs (size 10)
äirly

Postby Sassyt » Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:01 pm

Oh this week is wonderful
I have bought some stickers with stars and the clean calender everyday I do well I put a star, everyday that I do just "OK" I put a yellow sticker
I think I need to buy some red stickers for the days that I suck :P :lol:
But yea I am soldering on... I will get there... I am 100% back at gym dong my spin which I love so much... Something has gotta give soon...
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby Sassyt » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:31 am

I had absolutely a great day with both the food and the gym
Had 45 mins spin and kept my plate clean...
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Previous

Return to Personal Progress