It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:26 am

Free Newsletter

Andy's Personal Progress.

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: Andy's Personal Progress.

Postby Cackleberry » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:10 am

Reason I was able to lose I think 20kg in 4 weeks once was cause I was eating 1200 Calories a day, 20km in walking and I worked on my feet all day too.

That seems to stressful to me at this present moment, so taking it a little easier, 2 x 5km a day should be suffice for a couple of weeks.

I think you are doing a more realistic way this time :)

You have inspired me to go for a 5km walk today. We have a lake nearby and to walk around it twice is 5km. It takes me 30 min for walk around once so should take me an hour :lol:
Karen

SW 79.1kg
CW 77.0kg
Short Term GW 69kg (10kg loss)
GW 58kg

Cackleberry

Postby AndyJ » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:18 am

Cackleberry wrote:
Reason I was able to lose I think 20kg in 4 weeks once was cause I was eating 1200 Calories a day, 20km in walking and I worked on my feet all day too.

That seems to stressful to me at this present moment, so taking it a little easier, 2 x 5km a day should be suffice for a couple of weeks.

I think you are doing a more realistic way this time :)

You have inspired me to go for a 5km walk today. We have a lake nearby and to walk around it twice is 5km. It takes me 30 min for walk around once so should take me an hour :lol:

I am on holiday at the moment ( I am one of those people who when taking a holiday, does nothing but put feet up), when I get back to work not sure on what to do.

I usually work 12-5pm daily, so I could get up early, do 5km in morning then again after dinner I guess.
High : 136 Kg (Oct 2006)
Low : 76.6 Kg (Mar 2007)
Current : 87.15 Kg (13th Aug 2014)
Goals. : 78-79kg Kg
Maximum Allowed: 81 Kg
AndyJ

Postby AndyJ » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:10 pm

Day 1 nearly over, what a struggle as far as trying to eat well...

Been slogging it all day, resisting everything.

Was at Hospital visiting my Sister in Law, never took lunch, went to canteen and got a banana and an Apple..

Had another Banana in afternoon.

Had My 2 eggs and Kangaroo meat for dinner, which is what I use to have before..
Goals. : 78-79kg Kg
Maximum Allowed: 81 Kg
AndyJ

Postby tinkerbella » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:12 pm

really nice too see you back Andy all the very best.
Natasha
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby Cackleberry » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:24 pm

Well done Andy!! You can do it. The first week I find the hardest. Take it meal by meal. Think of the end result, it will all be worth it! :D
Karen

SW 79.1kg
CW 77.0kg
GW 58kg

Cackleberry

Postby tinkerbella » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:27 pm

Cackleberry wrote:Well done Andy!! You can do it. The first week I find the hardest. Take it meal by meal. Think of the end result, it will all be worth it! :D

Karen can I use this quote also...:-)
"take it meal by meal"
think I need too do that one myself...
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby Cackleberry » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:30 pm

Sure! I find it helps break the day up :) If I can just focus on the next meal instead of thinking of the whole day/week/journey etc, it helps.
Karen

SW 79.1kg
CW 77.0kg
GW 58kg

Cackleberry

Postby DD Diva » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:36 pm

AndyJ wrote:Ignored the scales this morning, as I have been of late.

Last time I checked I was 88kg.

I am guessing 90kg would of been this mornings weigh in..

Hey Andy,
Sorry to hear you're down (or rather, the weight is back up a little) but don't worry you will get on top of it again. Refocus, you know you can. :)
Guess the IF plan wasn't your cuppa tea? That's okay, it's not for everyone. Besides you have the math sorted, so you're basically doing the same thing anyway, and once you've given yourself a bit of a breather, you'll get win the battle again!!! :wink:
DD Diva

Postby Blitz » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:49 pm

It has been shown that exercise is a great stress reliever...so don't be too shy about exercise. Just make sure that you pick exercise that you find enjoyable. You may try and find some new exercises and activities to try out...who knows you might find a new healthy passion. 8)

Doesn't feel good to know what the true state of your weight is? The truth is always preferable than not knowing. Knowledge is power. Now that you know what the true state of affairs is you can now deal with it. Great to hear that you are on your holidays at the moment. Take the opportunity of the time to really work at getting a healthy lifestyle together that is truly workable in your life.

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby DD Diva » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:54 pm

Blitz wrote:It has been shown that exercise is a great stress reliever...so don't be too shy about exercise. Just make sure that you pick exercise that you find enjoyable. You may try and find some new exercises and activities to try out...who knows you might find a new healthy passion. 8)

Doesn't feel good to know what the true state of your weight is? The truth is always preferable than not knowing. Knowledge is power. Now that you know what the true state of affairs is you can now deal with it. Great to hear that you are on your holidays at the moment. Take the opportunity of the time to really work at getting a healthy lifestyle together that is truly workable in your life.

Kim

Yeah I know Kim, I agree...Knowledge is power, but geez sometimes it wouldn't kill the scales to lie a little, wouldn't you agree????!!!!! :lol: :lol:
I had an old set of scales once, no matter who stood on them, they always registered the same number 60kg.....I'd give ANYTHING to have those scales back (should never have thrown them away!!!)
DD Diva

Postby Blitz » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:02 pm

Wasn't it Lord Nelson who when warned about the torpedos being fired against his ship, put his telescope to his blind eye said "damn the torpedos - full sail ahead!"? None so blind as those unwilling to see.

The scales may say 60kg but putting on your pants will say "fatty"! :shock: :lol: :wink:

Kim
Blitz

Postby DD Diva » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:07 pm

Blitz wrote:Wasn't it Lord Nelson who when warned about the torpedos being fired against his ship, put his telescope to his blind eye said "damn the torpedos - full sail ahead!"? None so blind as those unwilling to see.

The scales may say 60kg but putting on your pants will say "fatty"! :shock: :lol: :wink:

Kim

Stevie Wonder can see things better than those in denial!!!
And if standing on the scales seeing 60kg is denying the truth, when you bend over in those pants (provided you actually manage to get them over your backside) the situation could get chilly all of a sudden......OOPS reality check!!! :oops:
DD Diva

Postby Blitz » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:34 am

Been there - done that! I've split more than one pair of pants in my time! :oops: :lol:

Kim
Blitz

Postby DD Diva » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:26 am

Blitz wrote:Been there - done that! I've split more than one pair of pants in my time! :oops: :lol:

Kim

Well I haven't done that, but I've done something as equally embarrassing (and quite recently too).

As you know Kim, losing weight means shrinking out of your clothes, some which you may be reluctant to part with because they're ol' favourites! Anyway, I had a gorgeous skirt like that, very pretty colours and the style suited me so I held on for grim death not to part with it vowing "just one more wear and that's it". Well one of those "one more" occasions was one too many, I was wearing the skirt and walking down to the shops when it suddenly fell to my feet!!! :shock: :oops: Thankfully I was walking down a laneway and there was no traffic (car or human) around otherwise I'd have put on quite the show!!! :oops: :shock: Glad I always took my nan's advice and make sure to always wear clean underwear when I go out too!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
DD Diva

Postby AndyJ » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:38 am

Days on Diet: 1
Starting weight: 87.15 Kg
Current Weight: 85.75 Kg
Total Loss: 1.4 Kg
Goal Weight: 78-79 Kg
To Go: 7.75 Kg.