It is currently Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:57 am

Free Newsletter

Andy's Personal Progress.

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: Andy's Personal Progress.

Postby JP1 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:32 pm

What's in the diet shake and are these part of your regular routine?
Highs : 107 Kg (24 Sept 2007) : 113.5 Kg (12 Jan 2014) : 107 Kg (3 May 2019)
Current :105 Kg (17 May 2019)
Lows : 78.4 Kg (20 May 2008) : 87.4 Kg (on 16 Dec in both 2009 & 2010) : 82.9 Kg (14 Apr 2011) : 87.1 Kg (4 Jul 2011) : 90.5 Kg (14 Jul 2014) : 99.2 Kg (31 May 2016) : 104.7 Kg (10 May 2019)
Target : 90 Kg by 9 Aug 2019
User avatar
JP1
 
Posts: 3862
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:31 pm
Location: Gold Coast, Queensland

Re: Andy's Personal Progress.

Postby AndyJ » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:46 pm

JP1 wrote:What's in the diet shake and are these part of your regular routine?


Yes they are daily as at work I do not get a break, I need quick food. Diet shake and Banana is about it.

*link removed as it doesn't conform to Forum guidelines*

I usually have the VLCD Shake Chocolate one..
High : 136 Kg (Oct 2006)
Low : 76.6 Kg (Mar 2007)
Current : 87.15 Kg (13th Aug 2014)
Goals. : 78-79kg Kg
Maximum Allowed: 81 Kg
AndyJ
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:18 pm

Re: Andy's Personal Progress.

Postby DD Diva » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:00 pm

AndyJ wrote: Yes they are daily as at work I do not get a break, I need quick food. Diet shake and Banana is about it.

*link removed as it doesn't conform to Forum guidelines*

I usually have the VLCD Shake Chocolate one..

Optimslim :shock: definitely an acquired taste. :( Like most meal replacement shakes it tastes disgusting (for me anyway, you obviously like it and that's fine). Though I must confess there is one I tried years ago that was actually nice and that was Reductil. I have to say, I can understand how they'd control your appetite (and ultimately your weight).....you can't eat anything afterwards because there's the yucky after-taste makes anything else you put in your mouth taste just as bad!!! :shock: :lol:
DD Diva
 

Re: Andy's Personal Progress.

Postby AndyJ » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:19 pm

DD Diva wrote:
AndyJ wrote: Yes they are daily as at work I do not get a break, I need quick food. Diet shake and Banana is about it.

*link removed as it doesn't conform to Forum guidelines*

I usually have the VLCD Shake Chocolate one..

Optimslim :shock: definitely an acquired taste. :( Like most meal replacement shakes it tastes disgusting (for me anyway, you obviously like it and that's fine). Though I must confess there is one I tried years ago that was actually nice and that was Reductil. I have to say, I can understand how they'd control your appetite (and ultimately your weight).....you can't eat anything afterwards because there's the yucky after-taste makes anything else you put in your mouth taste just as bad!!! :shock: :lol:


I actually like the taste, good thing about it is I get my vitamins etc out of it too.
High : 136 Kg (Oct 2006)
Low : 76.6 Kg (Mar 2007)
Current : 87.15 Kg (13th Aug 2014)
Goals. : 78-79kg Kg
Maximum Allowed: 81 Kg
AndyJ
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:18 pm

Re: Andy's Personal Progress.

Postby tinkerbella » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:30 pm

Ive brought one from coles and ive enjoyed them also,
as long as I used skim milk and gave it a good shake....

I think I can remember they really made me feel full...
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella
 
Posts: 2190
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:45 pm
Location: central coast nsw

Re: Andy's Personal Progress.

Postby AndyJ » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:35 pm

tinkerbella wrote:Ive brought one from coles and ive enjoyed them also,
as long as I used skim milk and gave it a good shake....

I think I can remember they really made me feel full...


I use water, not milk..
High : 136 Kg (Oct 2006)
Low : 76.6 Kg (Mar 2007)
Current : 87.15 Kg (13th Aug 2014)
Goals. : 78-79kg Kg
Maximum Allowed: 81 Kg
AndyJ
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:18 pm

Re: Andy's Personal Progress.

Postby tinkerbella » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:38 pm

I have never tried water,
they would even b nice in a mix master with a banana...
Do you ever add extra fruit too it?

Also do you find it seems too be an appetite suppressant..
I found it kept me feeling full for hours.
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella
 
Posts: 2190
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:45 pm
Location: central coast nsw

Re: Andy's Personal Progress.

Postby AndyJ » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:42 pm

tinkerbella wrote:I have never tried water,
they would even b nice in a mix master with a banana...
Do you ever add extra fruit too it?

Also do you find it seems too be an appetite suppressant..
I found it kept me feeling full for hours.


Because I eat at work I don't mix it. But yes it is feeling, as I said I usually have it with a banana so I'm full and energized for hours.
High : 136 Kg (Oct 2006)
Low : 76.6 Kg (Mar 2007)
Current : 87.15 Kg (13th Aug 2014)
Goals. : 78-79kg Kg
Maximum Allowed: 81 Kg
AndyJ
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:18 pm

Re: Andy's Personal Progress.

Postby JP1 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:21 am

Interested to see how you pull up from last night Andy..
Highs : 107 Kg (24 Sept 2007) : 113.5 Kg (12 Jan 2014) : 107 Kg (3 May 2019)
Current :105 Kg (17 May 2019)
Lows : 78.4 Kg (20 May 2008) : 87.4 Kg (on 16 Dec in both 2009 & 2010) : 82.9 Kg (14 Apr 2011) : 87.1 Kg (4 Jul 2011) : 90.5 Kg (14 Jul 2014) : 99.2 Kg (31 May 2016) : 104.7 Kg (10 May 2019)
Target : 90 Kg by 9 Aug 2019
User avatar
JP1
 
Posts: 3862
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:31 pm
Location: Gold Coast, Queensland

Re: Andy's Personal Progress.

Postby DD Diva » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:27 am

JP1 wrote:Interested to see how you pull up from last night Andy..

If it's anything like me (the morning after) standing on the scales balanced by crossed toes (and fingers) praying the damage isn't diabolical!!! :oops:
DD Diva
 

Re: Andy's Personal Progress.

Postby AndyJ » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:24 am

Lol.

Drunk as a skunk, over ate and about to get home to meet the scales...
High : 136 Kg (Oct 2006)
Low : 76.6 Kg (Mar 2007)
Current : 87.15 Kg (13th Aug 2014)
Goals. : 78-79kg Kg
Maximum Allowed: 81 Kg
AndyJ
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:18 pm

Re: Andy's Personal Progress.

Postby DD Diva » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:37 am

AndyJ wrote:Lol.

Drunk as a skunk, over ate and about to get home to meet the scales...

Well I hope the reunion is a harmonious one for you there, Andy!! :oops:
But if it's not, I'm sure you'll work hard to make amends, and salvage your relationship between you!! :lol: :lol:
DD Diva
 

Re: Andy's Personal Progress.

Postby AndyJ » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:43 am

It will be fine. Back to eating right and exercise straight away. Will lose what ever I have gained in a matter of days.
High : 136 Kg (Oct 2006)
Low : 76.6 Kg (Mar 2007)
Current : 87.15 Kg (13th Aug 2014)
Goals. : 78-79kg Kg
Maximum Allowed: 81 Kg
AndyJ
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:18 pm

Re: Andy's Personal Progress.

Postby AndyJ » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:59 am

This morning weigh in.

79.65kg
High : 136 Kg (Oct 2006)
Low : 76.6 Kg (Mar 2007)
Current : 87.15 Kg (13th Aug 2014)
Goals. : 78-79kg Kg
Maximum Allowed: 81 Kg
AndyJ
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:18 pm

Re: Andy's Personal Progress.

Postby AndyJ » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:12 pm

So..

Still Seedy, had 2 hours sleep, bloated with excess stomach acid and I do this, in the rain..

Image
High : 136 Kg (Oct 2006)
Low : 76.6 Kg (Mar 2007)
Current : 87.15 Kg (13th Aug 2014)
Goals. : 78-79kg Kg
Maximum Allowed: 81 Kg
AndyJ
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:18 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron