It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:17 am

Free Newsletter

Matchbox - a fresh start

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Matchbox - a fresh start

Postby matchbox » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:47 am

Well it looks like this place is pretty much dead, but probably good for somewhere to get my thoughts out. Unfortunately I put on a fair bit of weight and got back up to 75kg. I am currently sitting over 70kg and am just really uncomfortable and unhappy with where I'm at. Its hard to believe i was once sitting around 55-58kg. I am lacking motivation even though i feel so unhappy, and feel like I have no willpower or discipline. I feel like I need a plan but have no idea where to start. Guess i will weigh myself in the morning and take it from there.
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Re: Matchbox - a fresh start

Postby matchbox » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:17 am

Well weighed in this morning at 69.5kg. Not very happy about that, but I guess it's onwards and downwards. I'm struggling really hard with motivation lately, not just weightless but life in general. Not quite sure how to fix that.
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Re: Matchbox - a fresh start

Postby CronicBadger » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:21 pm

Hi Matchbox
It's rather quiet here, but still useful, with plenty of information. Charting progress publicly is one of the best ways to keep forging ahead with weightloss and keeping on track. I'm in a similar situation re weight-gain and motivation so am working at losing the 20kg gain I had over the past few years.

I've found that maintaining an internal feeling of being a thin, healthy person, and acting like one, helps a lot.

For example, Instead of saying to yourself "I shouldn't eat that extra piece cake", which sounds more like a challenge :-), try "I am a person who doesn't eat second pieces of cake". And make it positive - never frame internal dialogue in the negative.
Striving to improve in every way possible.
CronicBadger

Return to Personal Progress