It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:36 pm

Free Newsletter

Lollys Progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby Lolly » Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:33 pm

I think the stress of it all brought on the migraine in the first place :shock:

Lack of sleep worrying about it didn't help the cause either *sighs*

I think now that I have taken a plan of action regarding our home, I will sleep better now and can get back on track.

Luckily, the diet did not completely go unnoticed whilst I have been stressed :lol:
Every day I am getting thinner and thinner.....

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wOMybmc/]
[/url]
Lolly

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:30 pm

Ooh good luck for the place you want to rent, Lolly!!! I hope you're feeling better too! Good to hear that the diet was still followed when you were feeling crappy, well done!! :)
zeedeveelgirl

Postby KimE » Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:25 pm

Good on you for staying with it Lolly, it can be difficult when you have lots of other things to worry about. Keep up the effort! :D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby tiffanyp » Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:11 pm

I feel I might be a little bit qualified to let you girls know that 'Moving House' is brilliant for calorie burning! :P
I have basically moved three times in 2 years!
And, all three times were done with my husband at sea!
He never lifted a box! :twisted: :roll:
We moved from a two story townhouse to a new house, which we built and lived in for only 10 months before selling it, and then we moved to my husbands parents for a month or so before being able to move our stuff in to the house we are in now!!! :!:

The first and second times we moved Davis was at sea, the third time, moving stuff in to the house we are in now, he moved about 8 boxes and thought his life was going to be cut short because of the effort he had made!!
:roll:

Anyway, back to the reason for me writing this!
:shock: What stuffs up the success of weight loss is the fast food you eat as you pack things up and unpack stuff!
No kitchen, no scales.... no idea of what one is putting in to ones mouth! AND you get that darn tired you dont care!!!

Sorry Lol, but I am sure you will be ok!!! :D

Tiffany :D
tiffanyp

Postby Lolly » Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:56 pm

I hear ya on the not caring aspect when moving house there Tiff :lol:

I do have a small plan in that we will move all in one day - the packing up is going to take a few weeks and essential stuff like kitchen things etc will be one of the last things packed AND the day we are moving in, we will have brekky then pack lunch followed by the kitchen lol - I will be going to my sisters place for dinner as well that day so we don't need to worry about cooking that night so things should be alrightish.

I just need to find a house now lol - the one I looked at yesterday was fine BUT the laundry is outside AND downstairs which is painful because I do all my washing etc at night. PLUS we don't think all of our furniture would fit :oops:

[/url]
Lolly

Postby Lolly » Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:30 am

I am nervous today - it is my first weigh in for 2 weeks and I have a few posts in the confessional since then.....

If I haven't lost since my last weigh in, I will not jump off the wagon - I will hold on tighter to the top and keep going - afterall, losing 5kg so far is not a bad effort and it is not my reward time yet.

I have my weigh in clothes in the washing machine at the moment and as soon as they are finished and dry (about an hour) I will bite the bullet and go and do it. I have to take Nathan to visit his father whilst I am over there and would like to share a new achievement with his Mum - she is one of my champions lol (who would've thunk that your exMIL is one of the most important people in my life :shock: )

[/url]
Lolly

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:36 am

HI lolly looking forward to hearing how your weigh in goes :) i like my IN laws too :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Lolly » Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:50 am

Kate my current MIL hates me, I don't particularly like her either :evil:

This is my exMIL - she is one special lady :D

[/url]
Lolly

Postby Groovychic » Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:36 am

O good luck with the weigh in Lolly. :D My thoughts are with you for the moving mate. I hate it. Only moved once since we started living together some 15 years ago(lived with my parents prior to that and of course didn't have much stuff then!!!). Cant see us moving again for at least 5 years or so minimum.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSt8KHJ/]
[/url]

Keep Smiling!!!
Groovychic

Postby Lolly » Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:10 am

WOOOOHOOOO Happy dance time :D

I lost another KG - must go and update the ticker now lol

I also beat an old habit on the way home.

I went to the servo, got fuel for the week and then though mmmmmm Maccas - so quick and easy, I am hungry, one little feed will not hurt and went and drove into the carpark. There, I saw a really big lady getting out of her car................... and I drove out the driveway and went to subway - where it was noted that I had lost weight - gotta love a manager who knows his regulars 8)

[/url]
Lolly

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:44 am

Woohooo! Congratulations, Lolly! That's fantastic! Far out, that ticker is going down fast.
Well done :D
zeedeveelgirl

Postby slimmindown » Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:48 pm

Fantastiv lolly for the weight loss and the good meal choice. you must be very happy and deservingly so 8) 8)
[no excuses, I can do it!
slimmindown

Postby Lolly » Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:18 pm

Ok, I have now been eating well for a whole month - and I feel fabulous :D

I sleep well (apart from the stress about the house and the heat) and I have actually reduced my anti-depressant medication by another 50mg per day without any side effects at all - in fact I think this has helped more than anything :D

Temptations are becoming easier to say no to as well - and my kids are noticing the difference as well :D

Yes I have had a good day today lol

[/url]
Lolly

Postby Groovychic » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:44 pm

O Lolly that is all good news. The new kilo you lost and the medication. That is so fantastic mate. You should be so proud of yourself, I certainly am proud of you!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSt8KHJ/]
[/url]

Keep Smiling!!!
Groovychic

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:23 pm

Awww that's great Lolly! Especially about being able to reduce your medication. Well done, you're doing incredibly well :D Isn't it great when you notice how awesome you feel from the good food and exercise?! :D
YAY!
zeedeveelgirl

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress