It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:22 am

Free Newsletter

Lollys Progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby Lolly » Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:48 am

I am having a slightly flat day today :( I didn't exercise yesterday and that may be some of the reason, the other being pms so I have to get out and do something.

I was so tempted to reach for the peanut butter for brekky but managed to divert my attention thank goodness but I can hear it calling me still so I must go out where I wont hear it!!!

A friend of mine will be here soon and we are going down to the river for a swim (taking my fat labrador cause she loooooves the water). Hopefully I will feel more motivated after that and do some exercise this arvo.

Oh, my DVD arrived in the post yesterday, am gonna go and test it out today *happy dance*
Every day I am getting thinner and thinner.....

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wOMybmc/]
[/url]
Lolly

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:02 am

Aww sorry to hear you've been feeling a bit yuck, Lolly! Hope you feel better soon :) I get a bit the same when I haven't done exercise, so hopefully your swim this arvo will sort you out :) Have a great time!!!
And good idea - getting out of the house when a certain food was calling your name!!
zeedeveelgirl

Postby carla » Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:13 pm

Swimming is an absolutely wonderful thing for women to do for themselves during TOTEM-time (i call it TOTEM now...ha..thanks to you lot. My girls know what I mean now when I say it's TOTEM.) If you not a water-hater that is. It's very supportive, cleansing and rejuvenating. Just what a woman needs at that time.

I am finding yoga really excellent too. Even just 10 to 15 minutes...really does make a difference, and I think it helps keep the fluid moving through the body and stretches and relieves sore, tender joints. Cos ya know everything gets more tender and sore during TOTEM, right?! A beautician who did electrolysis on me once when I was in TOTEM informed me that the sense of physical and emotional pain is increased up to ten-fold during that time, and she told me make sure I never do that to myself at the that time of month again.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wP3O213/]
[/url]
carla

Postby Lolly » Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:20 pm

Carla I would give yoga a try but I am a bit too round at the moment and would roll away - the kids would laugh at me though :lol:

I feel heaps better today but if Aunty Flo doesn't arrive soon I may have no kids, no hubby and be living at Maccas :cry: This has been the longest EVER between TTOTM for me - usually it is 21 days or there abouts so I have an extra week of crankiness driving my family nuts.

Oh and I FINALLY swam the whole kilometre. I am soooo proud of myself for pushing on and making it - now I just have to get the time down to 30 mins which is what I used to swim it at a few years ago and then add the second km in to do an hours swimming each time :D

[/url]
Lolly

Postby Lolly » Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:30 am

Aunty Flows damn train was delayed until today. I have been super crabby, have bad pain and have taken the day off work - which is unlike me - I just couldn't cope with it all today. In fact, lying in bed for the day sounds like a good option.....

I am going to spend most of the day cleaning up my home and getting the kids ready for school going back tomorrow and try and get myself out of this down mood. I will probably go for a walk later so I stay away from the damned peanut butter calling me (it is definitely louder today than it has been for the past week...)

[/url]
Lolly

Postby slimmindown » Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:18 pm

hope you are feeling better this arvo lolly, TTOTM is such a drag.

going for a walk sounds like a good idea, get as far awat form that panut butter as possible :lol:
[no excuses, I can do it!
slimmindown

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:46 pm

Awww Lolly you poor thing :( Take it easy hun, definitely sounds like you needed the day off.
Geez, what us girls have to put up with!!!
Feel better soon :)
zeedeveelgirl

Postby Lolly » Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:22 pm

Ok I have been back to my usual self for 2 days now and have exercised and stuck to my calories as well.

I had a whole day offline yesterday because of internet issues so I didn't get to let you all know I was fine :lol:

I got up early this morning and did the Walk Away the Pounds DVD - I only did the 1 mile, I am amazed at how my fitness level has increased - this walk was far too easy for me so tomorrow I am going to do the 2 mile walk and see how that goes.

Weighin day is on Saturday and even though I have been good for the whole 2 weeks, I still feel nervous whenever I know it is coming up :?

[/url]
Lolly

Postby slimmindown » Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:07 pm

sounds like you feel much better Lolly, thats great. well done on increasing to the 2 mile walk, thats fantastic too 8) its a good feeling to feel your fitness increase :D
[no excuses, I can do it!
slimmindown

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:46 pm

Sounds like things are going great for you, Lolly !!! Well done on the improvement doing the DVDs, you're obviously getting so much fitter! Pretty soon the 2 mile will be too easy! Bet you're feeling great, what a good feeling :):)
zeedeveelgirl

Postby Lolly » Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:22 am

I just did the 2 mile - built up quite a sweat :shock: not sure if it is from the heat or from the exercise though :?

I still have severe period pain and when I was exercising it was reduced a fair bit but now I have stopped it is back. I left my painkillers at work too - I think I will be there early today :cry:

[/url]
Lolly

Postby Lolly » Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:33 pm

*note to self - NEVER LEAVE THE PAINKILLERS AT WORK*

I got to work 45 mins early today, took 2 nurofen+ and then nearly bloody fainted from the pain :oops:

I got promptly driven home told to have more drugs and go to bed. I took one more pill and it bombed me out and even now I feel quite groggy BUT the pain is gone.

Yes ladies, I have made an appointment with my doc - I can't go on like this until menopause hits :shock:

[/url]
Lolly

Postby Ally » Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:32 am

HOpe you get it all sorted out soon Lolly!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:03 am

Ouch, you poor thing Lolly!! Rest up, don't try to do anything too strenuous and I hope your doctor can do something for you!!
zeedeveelgirl

Postby Lolly » Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:25 pm

Ok weigh in day tomorrow morning - I am nervous but excited at the same time lol

I have been trying to do exercise going 2 days on 1 day off so that I am not exhausted from it and it doesn't get boring - and I am varying it a fair bit between swimming, walking and my WATP DVD to see how that goes.

I suppose if it has worked, the scales will tell me.

Tonight I am really really tired - I think it is because it is TTOTM and even though I slept most of yesterday because of the painkillers and then slept all night last night, my body was telling me to rest some more. Today has been my "day off" the exercise and I do feel a little sluggish but an early night wont hurt me either.

[/url]
Lolly

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress