It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:12 pm

Free Newsletter

Lollys Progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby KimE » Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:34 pm

Good luck with your weigh in Lolly. Glad you are feeling better and great going with the exercise. :D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Lolly » Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:21 am

new weight of 83kg - slow and steady - doing aroind half a kg a week is not bad going for me :D
Every day I am getting thinner and thinner.....

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wOMybmc/]
[/url]
Lolly

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:53 am

You go girl! That's great :) :)
zeedeveelgirl

Postby slimmindown » Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:06 pm

well done Lolly 8) 8) 8)
[no excuses, I can do it!
slimmindown

Postby Lolly » Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:15 pm

Thank you ladies - even though my family get excited, it is so nice to share with you all when something good happens :D

[/url]
Lolly

Postby Lolly » Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:15 am

Oh the last few days have been terrible for me :?

I haven't over eaten or anything but no exercise has made my motivation slip a little. In fact, I didn't record anything after lunch yesterday but I know I didn't over do it because I have had stomach cramps since yesterday morning and eating kinda hurts too much :cry: The last 2 days I have been slack on the water as well.

I wasn't truly 100% on Saturday and then when I burnt my hand and couldn't sleep from the pain that night, I think it gave whatever I had the chance to run in and take over my tummy :( - heaps can be said for good sleep etc.

I haven't exercised since last Thursday either (that was a 2 hour clean of my house in the heat to some Meatloaf to keep the pace up). I had decided to have a 2 day break but not getting back into it yesterday feels horrible.

My sleep patterns are all higgledy piggledy as well - it is 5.45am on a Monday and I am awake :roll: Hence, my mood has dropped from its usual happy self to a time where I have to cbt about food again *sigh* - also I feel like I am rambling this morning - sorry for that, my head is not normal at this time of day.....

I can't go to work like this today so I am going to stay home and get refocused and start the packing up to move and get ME back together.

Time to get back into exercise and tidy up my act a little.

[/url]
Lolly

Postby Draco » Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:56 am

I'm awake too, Lolly..
My sleep patterns have been screwed up for a couple of weeks now.. I wonder if it's just coz my body has gone into shock with my new regimen?

Don't feel too bad about having a few days off. Your weight will still go down again just the same as soon as you restart your exercise :) Take care of yourself for now.
~die of nothing but a rage to live~

Draco

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:59 am

Oh Lolly, you poor chick :( Sounds like you are having a hard, stressful time!!! At least you haven't gone on massive binges, scoffing all the junk food in sight though :) You're doing so well, just push through this little "challenge" life has thrown at you and you'll come out the other side as the happy, smiling Lolly that we know so well :)

Good luck with the move, I hope it's not too stressful!!! xoxo
zeedeveelgirl

Postby Lolly » Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:04 pm

I think I am on the mend :D

My stomach has stopped cramping at most foods as long as they are not too cold (I have been drinking warmish water ewwwww).

Anyhow, this arvo I went over to my sisters to stay awake for the afternoon and then came home in time for the kids. My internet was not working when I left but it is up and running now so things are good.

Before I noticed the internet back on, I made some yummy choccy muffins for the boys and some mini quiches for me because it is not too hot to put the oven on today :D

I didn't even lick the spoons for the muffins either :D

[/url]
Lolly

Postby Lolly » Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:51 pm

Oh My I have not posted in soooo long :oops:

Well, the move went well, I love living in the country, the diet has been virtually non-existant and exercise.................... what is that?

Time to get back on track tomorrow morning. I have plans to get up early and go for a walk around the farm before I get the boys up for school and I am going to pack my lunch tomorrow as the office has moved and now we are far too close to all those yummy cafes and bakeries....................... I will resist!!!

Oh, over the last month I have lost 1.6kg, don't know how, why or when but it has happened even though I was sooooo naughty so I figure if I get back on track now, I can up the anti a little and meet my goal for 2.4kg this month.

[/url]
Lolly

Postby Mandie » Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:43 am

good on you lolly! maybe it was the stress of moving that did it? never mind, you'll be back on track now and you're even closer to your goal! :D
Mandie

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:04 am

i agree it was probably stress you poor thing! and just think , you wanted to buy the house you were in before because you didnt want to leave!! all good things come to those who wait lolly- you sound really happy :)
kate_turner2000

Postby KimE » Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:57 pm

Hey Lolly, good to see you back. I was gonna put a post up for Judy and ask her how everything had gone with your move and here you are.

Glad the move went well and sounds like overall you are still going strong. You will be back on track in no time. :D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Lolly » Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:46 am

I had a great day yesterday.

I slept in so the walk was off BUT, I managed to get in lots of mini walks during the day - I went and got lunch for everyone AND walked up and down the stairs at work heaps so I felt good last night. So good in fact that I made muffins for the boys, cleaned my house from top to bottom and even hung out the washing :lol:

I think I have spent less time on the computer as well because we only have dialup and I have put a sign on the desk saying "how many calls have you made today?" so the kids don't keep coming in and logging onto the net all the time, it is a once a day thing - and I am sticking to it too :D

I love living out here on the farm, I wake up to cows around us moooing, can watch the fog roll in of the morning and it is just soooooooooo peaceful, some days I just want to actually stay home and sit on my verandah all day lol

[/url]
Lolly

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:19 am

aw it sounds soooo cosy lolly :) well done on the incidental exercise- sometimes our planned exercise doesnt eventuate for one reason or another but at least you did something
kate_turner2000

Previous

Return to Personal Progress