It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:25 am

Free Newsletter

Zeedeveelgirl (Emma)'s Progress!

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Zeedeveelgirl (Emma)'s Progress!

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:05 pm

Well, since joining here I think I've done pretty well!

Last Monday I weighed in at 69.2kg, this morning I was 68.3kg :D Yay!! Looks like my post-Christmas detox worked!! I haven't lost that much in a while!!
zeedeveelgirl

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:11 pm

well done emma :) keep up the great work. im glad you are getting something good out of our forum :)
kate_turner2000

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:16 pm

kate_turner2000 wrote:well done emma :) keep up the great work. im glad you are getting something good out of our forum :)

Thanks girl, I sure am :) thank you for the support!!
zeedeveelgirl

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:20 pm

no probs :) anytime :)
kate_turner2000

Postby hushpuppy » Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:13 pm

Good going emma
Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:03 pm

Cheers Jules :):)
zeedeveelgirl

Postby KimE » Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:15 pm

Well done Emma! Great to see you are getting the results you are after. Keep up the fantastic effort. :D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:18 pm

Cheers Kim :D Much appreciated!!!
zeedeveelgirl

Postby Ally » Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:49 pm

Well done Emma that is great!!! Keep going mate and you will get there!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:33 am

Ally wrote:Well done Emma that is great!!! Keep going mate and you will get there!

Thank you Ally :D How can I go wrong with a group of people like you guys backing me up all the way?!? :)
zeedeveelgirl

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:09 pm

Well I'm a bit concerned about my weighin on Monday... Tuesday night I went out to dinner for Mum's birthday, left heaps of kilojoules for it and don't think I went over.. last night I went to Aaron's (the new guy) for a late supper, which I'm SURE I went over my kilojoules by about 1000 because of the wine I drank.
THEN today I was throwing up from 1pm - 5pmish. I think I was dehydrated. So I threw up all my breakfast and lunch, and couldn't eat til dinner when I managed to keep down some food.. Have eaten a bit tonight.

So I'm a bit concerned about 1) the supper at Aaron's, and 2) the throwing up today having a "starvation" effect on my body.
I know I'm being paranoid, I've been working out hard all week and will continue to, but I'm stressing!

I guess I'm also stressing a bit about how to keep to my diet in this new relationship... Aaron knows I eat healthily etc etc, and he is an AMAZING cook, very healthy stuff. BUT he does use a fair bit of oil in his cooking.. I'm also not a big alcohol drinker, which is just a personal choice. I don't enjoy drinking. But he's got a degree in Wine Marketing and drinks wine a LOT as he really has to for his job, so he wants to "educate" me about wine and finds it really odd that I don't drink.

Everything is going so well with us, I don't want to spoil things! But I think that next time he tries to get me to have a drink I'm just going to sit him down and explain to him that I really don't want one.

My next 2 days are going to be 100% angelic, as he is working. Wish me luck for Monday morning's weigh-in!!

Em
zeedeveelgirl

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:22 pm

hey em Image

you dont need luck my friend! you will probably have a loss because you have been sick. all the fluid would be gone! at least the next time you weigh in (not this monday but the following) you will have a more accurate result. even though aaron (the new beau!) drinks for his work doesnt mean you have to. i always say to mick to leave his work at work. imagine if mick worked for cadburys! jeez id have to put in a take over bid! lol. but you knwo what i mean? just cos he has to drink (and half the time they can spit it out anyway) it doesnt mean you have to. maybe just allow one day a week for that type of thing. if he wants to be with you he will understand.

best wishes for the weigh in :)
kate_turner2000

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:35 pm

Thanks hun :) :) You're totally right about me not needing to drink just cos Aaron does. I gave it a go last night, had a few wines and it's just not for me!! He's not worth it if he doesn't respect that.
I told him that I understand him drinking wine as he has to know his stuff for work... and I said that it's the same for me exercising as a PT, I have to keep up my fitness for the job!! He agreed with that.
I'm definitely not someone who enjoys drinking, which I guess is lucky in regards to my weight loss!! I'll just wait and see what happens next time I see him!!
Thanks again girl :):)
Em
zeedeveelgirl

Postby Groovychic » Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:59 pm

Congrats on your weightloss to date Em. I'm sure you will be fine for Monday. And let Aaron know that you don't really enjoy the drinking. Maybe you could say to him that you just want 1/4 of a glass to taste. Compromise is always good!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSt8KHJ/]
[/url]

Keep Smiling!!!
Groovychic

Postby Ally » Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:19 pm

Just take a sip of it if you feel like it Em...don't be drawn into drinking if you don't want to do it...Aaron can still "educate" you on wine tasting, by just you do that tasting, not having to have a full glass each time!! He should respect your decision not to drink much..Good luck with your weigh in too mate!!! will be thinking of you!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Next

Return to Personal Progress