It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:41 pm

Free Newsletter

Zeedeveelgirl (Emma)'s Progress!

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby milkyway » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:03 pm

Good luck with your job interviews - I swear you've had more than I've lost kilos :P
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:03 pm

Thanks Sandra ;D It went really really well!! So hopefully I find out soon!!

My supervisor had a chat to me yesterday and today about my current position, wanted to know if I had a finishing date or anything. I told her it was 20th July, and she asked if I'd stay on. I told her that if this other job didn't work out I definitely would. So that's good too :D Apparently they're really happy with me which is always good :D
zeedeveelgirl

Postby Ally » Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:05 am

Hey Em Congrats on your job interview I hope it works out for you!!

Eeek......periods, bloating, antibiotics, thrush, sinus.....just a lovely combo that every woman wants.. :roll: ...hope you feel better soon!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:42 pm

Thanks Ally :D

Oh yeah it's been a fun ride the past couple of weeks battling all that!!! I also woke up with a cold on Tuesday too :P But that's almost all gone thankfully! I'm looking forward to feeling normal again!!!
zeedeveelgirl

Postby KimE » Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:25 pm

Hi Em

Sounds like you are doing well and I completely understand where you are coming from with the maintenance thing feeling scary. It's normal I reckon, but yes, having a game plan will definitely help. It will take a while but you will get used to the slight fluctuations as I have found keeping myself at an exact weight doesn't seem to work which is probably why I opted for an under such and such rather than exactly this or that. Even so it still takes some working out. I promise to write up my diary (I know, I know, I have promised this before but I will do it soon) and give you an update on the last 6 or so weeks which have been interesting regards maintenance control.
Kim <------ is slacker for not doing diary! :oops:

Best of luck on your job interview it sounds really interestng and I hope you are feeling better too.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:24 pm

Hi Kim :D
Great to hear from you!! Yeah I've decided that I just want to maintain at under 59kg, cos I blow up like a balloon at TTOM but I think I just won't weigh that week - it's just not worth it!!!
Looking forward to your update :D
Em
zeedeveelgirl

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:46 pm

Rightio, I think it's time for another update!

Well I weighed in this morning at 57.3kg and 57.8kg... I got new scales :D I got some fancy body fat %/water % ones :D So I compared with my old ones and these ones say half a kilo less - WOOHOO :D I figure they're more accurate seeing as they're brand new, more expensive and do the body fat % thingie! I also found out my body fat % is 22.8% which I'm pleased about. For the longest time my body fat was stuck on 29-30% and I just couldn't shift it!

So it has been a pretty crummy couple of weeks.. Work has been good, but I've just been flat out with everything - work, study, life.. I'm so tired and rundown, and as I mentioned in my "I'm yellow!" thread, I've gotten sinusitis again for the 4th time in about 3 months. I had it a few weeks ago, then once I got over that I got a cold, I got a few days peace and now it's started up again. This time I'm getting horrendous headaches, not just where my sinuses are but my whole head is throbbing, it's terrible.

Which means my exercise routine has been totally up the sh*ts, scuse my french. Last week I skipped Wednesday night's class. This week I skipped Monday nights and am going to skip tomorrow nights classes... I just don't trust myself to do a Step class and not go flying over my step with my head feeling like this. But I'm not being too hard on myself, I've told myself that next week when I am feeling better I can throw myself back into it, especially seeing as I'll have more time..

And I'll have more time beeccaaause.... next week I start Student Clinic for my course!!! I had 1 assessment tonight (got 29/30 for the theory part and flew through all the Range of Movement and Orthopaedic Testing parts), and have my final prac assessment on Thursday night. Then Sunday is revision and Tuesday night is clinic induction!! Cos we only have to do 35 hours over the 7 week period, it means I've got a few Tues/Thurs nights in that 7 weeks and I've elected to do most of it on Sunday mornings (9-12).. so that means more gym time for me :D I cannot tell you how excited I am about getting my life back :D

I think on the weekend I'm going to move over to the Maintenance area and set up a maintenance plan (forgive me, Sarah & Kim if I pinch ideas off yours!!!).. I think I'm ready!! I can't believe I've maintained for almost a month already!! The time has just flown.

Anyway, that's enough from me, I've already babbled enough :P Hope you are all well :)
Em xoxo
zeedeveelgirl

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:18 am

hey em firstly well done on the assessments and also on maintaining your weight for a month :) thats wonderful news :) i hope you feel better soon and you shouldnt go to the classes when you are sick because you arent giving your body the rest that it needs to get better. try to take it easy and make sure you let us know what happens with the yellow thing :)
kate_turner2000

Postby slimmindown » Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:56 pm

congrats on maintaing Em, that is great, I'm gald to see you are doing well with your student clinic course, well done.. 8)
[no excuses, I can do it!
slimmindown

Postby KimE » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:10 pm

That is great to hear that things may soon be back to normal for you Em you have been through a lot of ups and downs work wise.

Will be good to see you over in the maintenance area and please pinch any ideas you like. It's still a learning process but the sooner you jump in the sooner you start figuring out just what works. :D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:54 pm

Cheers everyone :D I sure have had my ups and downs work wise, Kim!! I Just want things to be settled for a while!
zeedeveelgirl

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:16 pm

Well I just had to share my great morning with you all :D The lady who usually takes Saturday morning RPM informed us last Saturday that she had something on this week, so Craig would be taking the class in her place. Now Craig is my FAVOURITE instructor who I'm really good friends with. I hadn't seen him in almost 6 months because he takes the Tues/Thurs evening RPM's which I can't get to (until next week :D) because of my course! And I kind of have a liiiitle bit of a crush on him, if you couldn't already tell :P

Anyway, I woke up all excited and went to RPM this morning, and he was at the front desk reading something. I said hello to him and he kind of mumbled hello, glanced up and back down again and did a COMPLETE double take - he didn't even recognise me!! He totally freaked out, saying "Oh my god Emma, Where have you gone!? You're looking so hot, you are really looking slammin' good!" hahha, it was awesome :D Then during the warm up he just looked at me and went "I can't believe how much you've changed, Emma. You're slim, fit and fantastic!" - embarrassed me in front of the whole class :P But I loved it hahaha! Then I talked to him after the class and he just kept complimenting me, saying that I'd lost it in all the right places and I was going to be beating guys off with sticks etc etc..

It completely made my day - no, my entire WEEK!!! It means so much to me because he was such a huge inspiration to me when I was doing my Fitness course.

Oh, and I had an awesome class too, I worked so hard and pushed myself to the max :D
zeedeveelgirl

Postby milkyway » Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:48 pm

LOL - That's awesome Em :)
It must feel that little bit extra wonderful to be so praised by someone you admire.
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:48 pm

great work emma what a great motivator! a hot guy! he's not gay is he? lol. just checking cos sometimes these gay gentlemen are quite well in tuned with bodies and changes :) enjoy your rpm classes em!! you deserve the compliments that you got :)
kate_turner2000

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:14 pm

Heheh nah Kate he's not gay.. he's just.. erm, slightly too old for me :oops: :oops: :oops:
I wouldn't call him hot, but to me there's just something about him.. And he's got a shaved head (was going bald at a young age!!) and I luurrrvvv that on a guy!!
zeedeveelgirl

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress