It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:44 am

Free Newsletter

Tiffany's Progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:43 am

Yahoo, that's great that you're already seeing improvements and changes, Tiffany!!! It's a great feeling to look in the mirror and go "Hey, there was a bump there before that isn't there now!!!".

Yup, you must be getting all the rubbish out of your system and your skin is loving it :D
You're doing well, keep it up girl !!! :D
zeedeveelgirl

Postby tiffanyp » Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:33 am

OMG I am bad, bad bad!
I dropped my kids off at my parents, stayed to help set up the travel cot, get them both bathed/fed etc and didnt get home until after 9pm.
No excercise that night!
Last night I went to my mother-in-laws for dinner, then took my husband to the boat as he was going fishing, didnt get home until 8.30pm! Started spring cleaning my daughters bedroom, had visitors!!!, and then another visitor!!! (to show me that you could see the Comet from my back yard!)....finally at 10.00pm my house was empty of people and I finished the spring clean.. no excercise again!!!
Slept in twice this week - damn alarm, I keep setting it for PM instead of AM ( :shock: )... no walk in the morning... rushed to work today...

I HAVE to go walking tonight or otherwise I will deem myself as a total failure as I get the kids back tomorrow!!!!

Bugger! :x

On the upside, I have been eating really well and secretly jumped on the scales this morning doing the nudie weigh and discovered that I have dropped another half a kilo already and this is with suffering from TTOTM!!! Very happy with that :D

However, I do know that if I keep eating less, eventually my body will adjust and I MUST get the excercise going so I keep burning fat!!!

Tiffany :D
tiffanyp

Postby slimmindown » Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:31 am

tiffany 1/2 kg loss is great, the exercise will fit in when you can, sounds like you have been pretty busy any how.spring cleaning must burn lots of cals for sure 8)
[no excuses, I can do it!
slimmindown

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:56 am

Hey Tiff, don't beat yourself up about not getting to exercise (ha - I'm one to talk, you should see my thread in the Confessional!!!), you still stuck to your diet and it's obviously working for you as you've lost weight already.
Good work :D
Em
zeedeveelgirl

Postby tiffanyp » Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:51 pm

I have been very close to caving in tonight! Home on my own, no-one to be accountable to. Done all my cleaning and sorting. No kids, no husband... and I am BORED! In my head I have been chanting... "cup of tea and a biscuit" "cup of tea and a biscuit"... no make thatn "cup of tea and a chocolate"!! Damn those naughty thoughts!!!! :twisted:

So, I jumped on the computer and have been looking through our photo's.... you know I cannot find a nice picture of myself! Isnt that awful. All the photo's are of the children! Or of my husbands boat! And if they are not of either of those topics it is my half a body, or my hand, or my hair... or it is me in pj's eating breakfast, or me in tracksuit pants eating whatever is in my mouth at the time! No wonder I am a fatty!

Anyway, since I mention my husband going fishing ALL the time and based on the fact that I am missing him tonight (he stayed out at sea today on ancor and slept, he is fishing the grounds now for Pilchards...) He is the Skipper of this boat, called Andrew Wilson and he has about 5 crewman on board.

Here goes, hope it works. The first image is of the side of the boat, and to demonstrate size Amy (my little girl) is in both photo's!

I was going to also post a picture of my kids, 'cause I am missing them sooooo much... but I couldnt get the photo to upload... Sorry guys, maybe next time...

I realise that this thread really has nothing to do with weight loss, but I am kind of getting used to you guys being there for me.... even it it isnt on a weight issue.... hope you dont mind! :lol:

Tiff :D
tiffanyp

Postby tree » Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:42 am

Hey tiffany
Well done for jumping on the computer instead of into the fridge! I hope that you where able to stay strong.

Personally I think this is a fantastic thing to use the forum for so dont apologise for the occassional ramble on!

And well done on the 1/2 kg, I wouldnt usually count normal house work as a work out but I definately think spring cleaning counts as excercize because it is extra work on top of your normal day. Dont beat yourself up to much. Any activity is better than sitting infront of the giggle box.
T.

starting weight 91.2kg
current weight 85.2 kg
tree

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:48 am

wow what a big boat!

did you end up having your coffee and bikkie?
kate_turner2000

Postby KimE » Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:02 pm

Oh wow, he's a real fisherman! As in for a living, sorry I didn't get that. :roll: We watch a program on foxtel called deadliest catch which is about crab fishermen, crikey what a life, hard yakka!

Work the exercise in as you can Tiffany and don't stress out too much if you don't. Keep at it. :D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby tiffanyp » Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:17 am

Thanks guys, no never caved in, didnt have a bickie or a chocolate.
Infact no once have I had anything bad to eat... I am doing really well!

However, yesterday I ate 2 x weetbix in the morning and never ate again until 7pm that night!!! I was so busy with work doing open inspections and chasing people up and having people ring me etc that I never had time to eat.
But at 7pm as my blood sugar levels were dropping to a very dangerous level (I was dizzy and felt like I was going to fall flat on my face!!) I ate a huge fresh salad and some white meat from a chicken! That was all I ate with a cup of green tea!

I jumped on the scales thismorning, couldnt help myself and I have dropped a whole kilo this week with still two days to go before I my official weigh in!
I have hit 75kilo! Yippee! And considering my scales weight 2 kilo heavier than most that would make me 73 kilo!! Yippee!

:P :lol: :D :o :) :D :P

tiffanyp

Postby Leababy4 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:09 am

Congratulations Tiffany, you are going really well. It is a wonderful feeling when you can see such a great result on the scales.

My husband was a skipper on a prawn trawler until about 12 months ago. We live on the NSW north coast. Your husbands boat is HUGE. Lyle used to go away for up to 10 days at a time so I sympathise with you. It can be a lonely and difficult life sometimes.

This is an excellent place to come for support and motivation when you need it. Keep up your good work. :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wlUhPjo/]
Leababy4

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:49 am

Far out, Tiff! How did you last so long without food?! I feel like keeling over if I have a decent breakfast at like 7 am and get to about 12:30/1pm without eating when I'm at work!!
Maybe take some fruit or something with you to eat in the car?

Congratulations on the loss, will wait to see what your 'official' weigh in is :D :D
zeedeveelgirl

Postby slimmindown » Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:58 pm

well done on the loss and sustaining from chocolate and bikkies, sounds like you have got the right frame of mind for sure Tiff. two days before your weigh in , imagine how much you could loose by then well done 8)
[no excuses, I can do it!
slimmindown

Postby tiffanyp » Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:46 am

Well, a kilo and a half loss last week puts me at 74.5kilo!!

I am wearing a shirt today that two weeks ago I couldnt do up!

I went out for dinner on Saturday night and ordered a steak with a seafood crusted top which I scrapped off, I ate a large garden salad and only half of my steak (which was the size of my palm)
I ate about three wedge potato chips, which made me feel sick and I ended up on the toilet for an hour about 20 mins after eating!!!!

I also ate three oyster kilpatricks... naughty, but considering I went to the loo straight away, dont think it mattered!

Also only had one glass of red wine!!

I was very happy with my efforts, I passed on coffee and desert!

Had a wonderful time.... felt pretty and special considering it was the first time my hubby and I have eaten out without our kids for what seems like a lifetime!!!

I love the fact that everyone here is so supportive. I have been so busy the past few days/weeks with work etc, but to know that you guys are here for me is just wonderful....

Thanks so much!!!

tiffanyp

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:01 pm

hi tiffany looks like you made some great choices- cept the chippies that made you sick! its nice to have time as a couple- forget what that is like sometimes! but it is definatel nice when it happens :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Ally » Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:35 pm

Great job Tiffany....well done on the weight loss and some great choices!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress