It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:08 am

Free Newsletter

Tiffany's Progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby tiffanyp » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:06 am

Hi Everyone!
It has been a long time since I posted something on this forum.
I have been flat out with work and home life and basically any time for myself has been placed on the backburner!
I weighed myself this morning and was pleased that the scale has not moved for the past two weeks.
I have kind of been watching what I eat, but have slipped up on more than one occassion!

You know when things get so hectic that you just wish the world would stop spinning so you can catch up!? That is how I feel.

Anyway, as I said, busy is my life at the moment and I really hope to get back in touch with you all soon.

Take care everyone.
tiffanyp

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:24 am

nice to hear from you tiffany- i hate it when times like that come along in our lives. its tiring!! keep making great decisions and you will be fine.
kate_turner2000

Postby Ally » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:02 am

Hi Tiffany glad you popped in. Life's is like that sometimes isn't it?? Hope things settle down for you soon!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby KimE » Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:38 am

You have done really well Tiffany and to not have the scales go up over two weeks should make you happy. Life does often get kinda hectic so it's good to have as many good habits in place as possible to see you through. Lovely to hear from you.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby tiffanyp » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:40 am

Gosh, lost track of time completely and have been missing you all!
I have not excercised at ALL! And, I have still been watching my food intake.
Today I jumped on the scales to find that still they have not changed!
However, something is going on becuase on the weekend I put on a pair of old jeans that miraculously FIT ME!!
Yep, couldnt do them up two weeks ago and now I can wear them!

I am not sure what is going on with my body as i have not done any hard intentional excercise, but I have been very busy with work and house work etc. Maybe the incidental excercise is working!

My water intake as slowed considerably as we ran out of rainwater (again!) and the tap water here tastes like a bad vodka! It's not too bad while you are drinking it but the last mouthful has a kick in it that makes me want to vomit!!

Anyway, will try and find some time to read all the new posts and catch up with what has been happening on this forum.

Love to you all!

Tiffany
tiffanyp

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:20 am

hey tiffany lovely to see you well done on your maintainance :) id say your body is just really busy trying to keep up with you at the moment! take care of yourself and looking forward to seein u around more
kate_turner2000

Postby Ally » Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:32 am

Hi Tiffany glad you popped in!! Great job on the jeans!! Would it help if you filtered your tap water?? Just a thought :wink:
[/url]
Ally

Postby tiffanyp » Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:45 am

Hi again everyone!
Another few weeks have passed and I think I have put on 2 kilo! I am too scared to get on the scales.

After months of this yo-yo dieting, and still no excercise due to me being a big lazy bones! I have gone to a personal trainer for help.

My first meeting with her is next week in which I will buy 12 sessions with her and also join her gym. I am going to schedule the times in my diary and no matter what, that time will be for me!!!

My husband doesnt support it as it does cost a lot of money, but as I have said to him, some of us just cant do it on our own!

If I have a choice I would rather sit on the sofa and watch tv rather than go for a walk or a swim! However, if I go to a gym and I have some skinny lady telling me to move my butt and lift weights etc I will do it!

To add to my woes my sister-in-law has been diagnosed with a very aggressive cancer and I have been in the city with her last week while she goes for more tests and counselling prior to them deciding on surgery which is radical. A full hysterectomy including her ovaries! She is only 23 years old.
Her family are so distraught and I seem to be the only one holding up to keep her and them strong.

Anyway, I thought I would pop in for a visit with you all, check out the newcomers and the new photo's for inspiration.

Thinking of you all.
Take Care

Tiffx
tiffanyp

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:16 pm

hey there tiffany lovely to see you again. good on you for going to get a personal trainer and joining a gym. i know what you mean about cost but sometimes in life we need to spend a bit on ourselves for our own health and wellbeing. sometimes our daily lives just past us by spending money on bills and things for the kids- and dare i say it- hubbies!!!

im sure you will start losing again when you are more active. as for your sister in law i am really sorry to hear that. she would be sooo heartbroken. my sister in law has waited nearly a month for her tests back about the growth on her ovary and her lung. its a pretty scary time for her too and she is in her 20's. i hope all goes well for ur sister in law and looking forward to seeing you around more :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Ally » Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:54 am

Hi Tiffany....have fun with your personal trainer mate! Keep us updated on your progress when you can!!

Hope all goes well with your sister in law....I was sorry to hear your news. The only thing you can do is be there to support her and your her family mate....we are here to lean on when you need an ear too!
[/url]
Ally

Previous

Return to Personal Progress