It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:36 pm

Free Newsletter

Sharmie's Progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Sharmie's Progress

Postby sharmie » Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:57 am

I started walking yesterday, I walked for 8 songs on my zen, which is about 40 mins, I even walked up a hill and didn't slow down or stop at the top. I was awfully proud of myself. I walked again this morning too, only for 25 mins this time and no hill, but my legs were a bit sore from walking yesterday and then spending from 5pm to midnight on my feet a work. I've had shin splints before and I think that they may be back so i might need to save and buy some new walking shoes :)

It just made me feel so good and motivated yesterday that i just had to go again today, I had so much more energy. Hopefully I'll be able to keep it up!!

Sharmie :wink:

sharmie

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:32 am

well done sharmie, if you ever feel like slacking off remember how good you felt after those walks you have been on :) keep at it :)
kate_turner2000

Postby SarahC » Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:45 am

Keep up the good work Sharmie :D Walking does make you feel good doesn't it!
SarahC

Postby Ally » Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:23 am

Well done Sharmie...keep up the great work!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby slimmindown » Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:37 am

well done on the walking Sharmie thats fantastic work :D
[no excuses, I can do it!
slimmindown

Postby sharmie » Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:00 pm

Thanks guys. I've only walked a few more time since then, and i'm probably not actually eating as much as i should and i am eating way too much junk from work. I need to get myself motivated to take lunch to work instead of buying it. Going back to uni next week too, so that will be a bit of a challenge! So much temptation! I'm going to start making goals for myself.

First goal is to have breakfast every morning this week.

here goes 8)

sharmie

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:19 pm

sounds like you mare making some great decisions there sharmie- you will feel heaps better starting your day with something in your tummy! keep us updated!
kate_turner2000

Postby sharmie » Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:10 am

i have had breakky everydoy so far this week and it has been good! now i just have to stop eating so much junk for lunch and i'll be right!

sharmie

Postby KimE » Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:03 pm

Breakfast is the best meal of the day, sets you up right. Well done.

There is an old saying and I don't know where it came from.

Keep your breakfast for yourself
Share your lunch and
Give away your dinner
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby sharmie » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:46 am

Been back at uni for two weeks now, I've been walking from the train down to uni, which is a decent walk, and also fun sometimes (I walk through the queen street mall). I also walk around window shopping during my breaks. I got my hair cut last Wednesday, i used to be as long as the bottom of my shoulder blades, now it only just touches my shoulders. Its so different I love it!!!
I haven't really been doing any other exercise or anything which is a bit slack on my part. But i have managed to stay below the 92kg mark for the last coupple of weeks which is pretty good for me. Hopefully i'll start to get my but into gear soon and start losing again.

sharmie

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:35 am

well done sharmie on that walking! and staying below 92kg. im sure once u get back into routine properly u can concentrate more on shifting the weight. as for the hair cut it always feels great doesnt it!
kate_turner2000

Postby sharmie » Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:38 pm

Yes getting my hair cut did feel awesome, it was the first time i had it cut short and the first time i got layers and the first time i had my hair blow dried. i've just had a look online at the new Stella McCartney range that is coming out in target . . . it is gorgouse. I've decided that I am going to spoil myself and get the outfit i'll wear to my fiance's sisters wedding from this range. It will cost a bit and i will have to drop a coupple of dress sizes but it will be worth it. It will be motivation to loose weight an keep it off, and i have till july to get there. wish me luck!

sharmie

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:12 pm

wow do u have the link for it sharmie? i wouldnt mind having a look at getting some new outfits. i do love stellas fragrance "stella" my god its delish
kate_turner2000

Postby sharmie » Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:12 am

The link for the website is http://www.designersfortarget.com.au/ I think I read somewhere on the site that there will be more designers making ranges for target like stellas too, it doesn't say who they are though. The range is absolutey beautiful, the price tag is quite a bit higher than waht I would normally pay for clothes, but it looks so totally worth it. I have never smelt any of her perfumes but I know that she doesn't let them be tested on animals, they don't contain any ingredients derived from animals and she uses organically or sustainably grown ingriediants where it is possible. So not only is she gorgeous and a talented designer, it sounds like she might be a pretty nice person too!

sharmie

Postby Justjudy » Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:14 am

What a great range Sharmie. I especially like the mix and match aspect. I also fell in love with the boots that the model was wearing (I am a shoe-a-holic). :oops: You will be the best dressed guest at the wedding. :D

Judy :D
Reach for the moon, at least you'll land among the stars.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wFABM9h/]
[/url]
Justjudy

Next

Return to Personal Progress