It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:27 am

Free Newsletter

Sharmie's Progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:35 am

THANKS FOR THAT SHARMIE WILL HAVE A LOOK :) IM SURE U WILL LOOK GREAT IN ONE OF THE OUTFITS :)
kate_turner2000

Postby sharmie » Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:04 pm

I'm back, having another go, and starting off worse than before.
I've joined a gym, didn't go for 2 and a half months after i joined though because of a knee injury and a coupple of chest infections. I got really lazy during this time too and my weight is all the way back up to 98kgs :cry: i'm back being addicted to coke again and i haven't been eating very well. Tonight i am sitting here right now eating some brown rice with capsicum, sugar snap peas, snow pea sprout and grilled chicken pieces (cooked without any fat :wink: ) all tossed together with a dash of soy and sweet chilli sauce. i had never tried brown rice before, so i cooked the same amount of rice i would cook if it was white rice, and i am havig trouble eating it all! brown rice is so much more filling. i am thinking about weighing in on mondays at the gym. Going camping tomorrow night, have a great friday night everyone!
Sharmie :wink:

sharmie

Postby madeline » Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:19 pm

welcome back sharmie, it takes guts not to give up... good on you. Is that you in your display pic, do you mind if I ask how old you are (I just get really excited when I find more people my age on this forum hehe) :D
"Ððñ'† µ wï§h ¥ðµr gïrl£rïêñÐ wå§ hð† lïkê mê, Ððñ'† ¥å ßåߥ ;)"
CW- 57kgs, GW- 53kgs (8kgs lost!)
madeline

Postby sharmie » Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:26 pm

sure is me in my display pic, its not too bad a pic considering i took it with my phone, I'm 19 atm but i turn 20 mid december

sharmie

Postby madeline » Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:32 pm

YAY! (we're the same age) :D

lol i'm such a little kid, well I hope you stick around hun, look forward to hearing about your progress ♥
madeline

Postby sharmie » Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:39 pm

lol :lol: its good to have someone the same age to compare notes with. looking forward to how you are going too, do you actually study ballet or do you just love the look of ballerinas?

sharmie

Postby oostevens » Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:20 pm

yes welcome back :) and hi :) cos i wasnt on here when you started out.

Man i feel old, and i am only 22! you girls are soo young.

I am sure u shall do great with your weightloss! You already look stunning in what i can see of your pic :)

I am a brisbanite too.
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

[First goal: to reach 80kgs]
[Second goal: to reach 75kgs]

oostevens

Postby madeline » Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:22 pm

sharmie wrote:lol :lol: its good to have someone the same age to compare notes with. looking forward to how you are going too, do you actually study ballet or do you just love the look of ballerinas?

I used to be a dancer, and the picture reminds me of how good I felt, and inspires me to get my dancer body back :)

Yep, there are about 5 girls I can think of that are 18 or 19 on this forum.

P.S. RACH!!! 22 isn't old! *hugs*
madeline

Postby sharmie » Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:41 pm

i've always wanted to dance, i did baton twriling when i was seven but then we moved states and there wasn't a baton twriling class anywhere near where we lived. since then i haven't had the confidence to try, I've been big since then. I remember being in grade 5 at school and we had to weigh ourselves for an assignment to figure out how much we would weigh on other planets, i was 60kgs at like 10 years old, i was so ashamed that i lied about it and said i was only 55kg, the weight of the next biggest person in the class :cry:

22 isn't old!!! 22 is still a spring chicken still!! [hugs]

sharmie

Postby oostevens » Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:03 pm

hey sharmie did i pm you :s or was i going to pm you :s i cant remember ha ha ha
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

[First goal: to reach 80kgs]
[Second goal: to reach 75kgs]

oostevens

Postby sharmie » Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:25 pm

nah youu didn't but that's cool,

I was spose to go camping this weekend but we had a storm so had to cancel. Very dissappointed so had chinese for dinner and had a steak burger with the lot for lunch today. Not really the best way to start off a healty lifestyle change. Oh well, there is always tomorrow!

sharmie

Postby lng86 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:35 pm

Welcome back. Don't be too harsh on yourself... It's all about trial and error until you get this weight loss thing down packed (if ever!!!).

Best wishes on your journey,
Lauren.
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby chubba momma » Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:36 pm

Welcome back! And good luck! :D
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby sharmie » Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:49 pm

thanks guys.
Not having to crash hot a day today. I started work at 5am this morning, got to have my break at 9am, it was so busy that i couldn't be bothered walking to the bakery and just got a deluxe breakky roll (courtney rocks, she manager mealed it for me so i didn't have to pay for it) the rostering manager had poor old louise out the back on her own for three hours, it got crazy busy about half an hour before i was spose to finish, which was 1pm, so pete asked me to stay back and i didn't end up managing to finish till 3:10pm. :cry: So tired right now i don't have the energy to get up and make myself anything else to eat, I'm so glad my fiance is cooking tonight! :P

sharmie

Postby sharmie » Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:01 pm

I didn't have to cook last night. Mike did, He made a really nice tomatoey sauce with pieces of pork in it with brown rice, i wasn't feeling to crash hot so i didn't eat too mcuh of it but what i did have of it was really yummy. Crazy day at work again today but i made myslef walk all the way to the bakery and got a chicken salad sandwich. it was really yummy too (they make really good sandwhiches). and for dinner tonight mike is taking me out somewhere, not sure where yet though. I get to go to dreamworld tomorrow night with work for free! we don't even have to pay for food and drink. It called a crew rally and maccas pays for about 1800 crew to go to dreamworld. its gonna be fun, i can't wait, i've only been once before and that was when they were still building the tower of terror!

sharmie

Previous

Return to Personal Progress