It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:00 pm

Free Newsletter

dan's progress.....

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby Donk » Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:01 pm

Good luck mate, you'll feel great when you do start losing the weight and the weight loss spurs you on to lose even more weight! That's what I found anyway.
Donk

Postby vinyard » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:47 am

Week One.

Hey guys, well the first week is over.. jumped on the scales today and i weigh 126.5 kg so thats a loss of 3.5kg. Ha wasnt the best week either couldnt help myself to some pizza with the family during the week, and a few beers + BBQ yesterday which i totally regret now.

The hardest thing about this whole weightloss thing is junk food. Im so addicted to it. Ive done alot of naughty things in the passed through my teen years (mainly drugs, getting drunk everyday, 1+ pack of ciggies everyday) and ive been able to quit all of that but i think my worst addiction has been and still is junk food!! Ive been craving it all week..... like ive been getting saturated fat withdrawls or something..

Anyway pretty happy with the result, ive been busting the gym all week and am feeling much better... looking for a 1-2kg loss this week!

dan
vinyard

Postby Chunkster » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:51 am

Congrats Dan!!! :D I totally know how you feel about the "Junk Food Withdrawals". My demon is cake. I used to eat cake whenever I felt like a pick me up and didn't even realise it till I stopped myself from doing it. It is hard to not go for the cake when I am feeling down or tired. Sometimes I get really moody cause I know the one thing that has made me instantly happy all my life is now not an option!!! :lol: I am such a baby sometimes...didn't realise it till now though!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wamVCMb/]
[/url]
Chunkster

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:58 am

well done dan i bet u feel awesome. yep the withdrawals suck dont they! i wish i could have an IV of that junk food goodness going into my arm 24 hours a day !! lol. but i love that saying "nothing tastes as good as being thin feels" its sooo true. keep up the great work and never mind about the past weeks slip ups there will be times like that throughout ur life :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Ally » Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:04 pm

Very true Kate, things will happen to us throughout our life that are either unavoidable or we make the wrong choices....the only way to keep going is to acknowledge our mistakes and learn from them....we all make bad food choices at times!!! I understand where you are coming from with the junk food etc....maybe try using it as a reward for being good all week.....I have a treat meal on my weigh in day, but no longer go overboard....maybe it could work for you until your body rejects it (and it will). I used to think nothing of scoffing 3-4 pieces of KFC + all the sides!!! Now I can manage to drive past it and think yeah it smells nice but I don't want all that fat dripping down my chin!! It might be worth looking into.....You have overcome drugs and smoking a pack a day and being drunk, you can get through this too!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby KimE » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:42 pm

Hey Dan well done on your loss mate, you must feel great from that.

What keeps me away from the junk food is just how much fat is in most of it. I don't want all that fat and especially not after I have been to the gym that day...that would make my sweaty workout a waste of time and that simply will not do! :D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby vinyard » Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:55 pm

thanks for the comments guys .. it really helps .... hopefully this week will be good, good food + gym + water 4 the win ! Cmon 2kg this weeK!!
vinyard

Postby Fairie » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:18 pm

That's a great loss Dan, so you must be doing something right. Keep up the good work. :D
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby Donk » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:25 pm

You sound really motivated Dan and have already achieved a great result! Well done.
Donk

Postby vinyard » Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:11 pm

couple of months ago i was abit of an idiot and i did a burnout infront of the coppers LOL

lost my licence today for 3 months.... sigh so hard to get places now.... :( so depressed :(

dan
vinyard

Postby grugwashere » Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:49 pm

Think about it this way, now you have to walk!
im not old enough to get my licence so im used to having to get everywhere on my own as my parents flat out refuse to take me...
so i walk or use public transport....
SW:91kg
CW:75kg
GW: Somwhere in the 60's for now

Next mini goal:73kg
grugwashere

Postby Justjudy » Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:12 pm

Never mind Dan, just think of how fit you will be. Have you thought about using a pushbike instead? :)

I don't have a car at the moment (my ex ran off with it), and I have to drag a minimum of 1 child with me most places. I have been surprised to find that it isn't such a hassle as I thought that it would be. I am also probably doing a little bit to save the environment as well. :lol:

Judy :D
Reach for the moon, at least you'll land among the stars.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wFABM9h/]
[/url]
Justjudy

Postby Ally » Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:14 pm

ROFLMAO!! sorry Dan, but I just saw the funny side to it....you actually did it IN FRONT of them??? :lol: :lol: That'll teach ya!! On yer bike!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby vinyard » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:06 pm

Ally wrote:ROFLMAO!! sorry Dan, but I just saw the funny side to it....you actually did it IN FRONT of them??? :lol: :lol: That'll teach ya!! On yer bike!!!

lol thats what my mum said too, oh well lesson learnt.

Judy thats really sad!!! he left you without a car.. what an arse, especially with a child.

dan
vinyard

Postby vinyard » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:17 pm

this is me at 130kg.

i think im pushing my head a little forward to aviod my second chin looking any bigger buahaha. and my hat is a little krukered? however u spell that word! :)

vinyard

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress