It is currently Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:20 am

Free Newsletter

My Progress! - Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sun May 13, 2007 4:45 pm

Meeee too! How much less pay is the new job?

Postby zoeh » Sun May 13, 2007 5:43 pm

About $120 less a month

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sun May 13, 2007 5:57 pm

Hrmm and it's not open to negotiations?
Could you comfortably live on $120 lless a month? As you said, you'd be able to drive to work so you wouldn't have to buy bus tickets, you'd have to buy petrol but 10 mins a day wouldn't amount to much!

Postby zoeh » Sun May 13, 2007 6:07 pm

well initially I wasnt too bothered because I need something part time and flexible I was ok about getting a little less money because where I am currently working pay quite well, I was very aware it would be rare to get the same amount of pay.

Plus I really do need to get a job a couple of nights a week in a cafe or something and i knew that... and they did say there are more hours of work if I want to take them on but according to my contract I'd be getting a month.

Also my current job offer an annual bonus and since I've been there a year my salary is to go up as well so it is a bit more than $120.

Actually I think I calculated that completely wrong. Its about $120 a fortnight, so its about $260 a month.

Oh I wish my passion was accounting or something so work would be so much more accommodating to what I want.

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sun May 13, 2007 8:53 pm

Woah, $260 a month! That's a fair bit!!! Hrmm I'm not sure I'd be wanting to give up that much!!
What a tough decision :( When do you need to decide by?

Postby zoeh » Sun May 13, 2007 10:30 pm

I was thinking it was a bit of money but then I thought well you know that is the minimum and they said I can have more hours than that when it is there and I wouldnt be spending $100 or whatever on public transport.

It really is hard to find something that pays what I get paid in a part time job...

The only reason why it is less is because it is less hours a week, so if I get a few more hours a week I would break even.

Postby zoeh » Wed May 16, 2007 12:27 am

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO scared about going to the SureSlim clinic on Saturday for my check up because I HAVE PUT WEIGHT ON

Its only because after I ate those eggs that made me feel sick I could only eat starchy foods after it because salad etc made me feel sick

And its taken me a couple of days to get back into it.

OHHHH i was doing so well!!! Now I feel like I have to start it all over again I feel so embarrassed

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed May 16, 2007 8:57 am

these things happen zoeh. just get back to it tomorrow and you will probably have a huge loss when you go for your meeting. im sure you arent the only person on sureslim who has had a week of weight gain. these things can happen for many reasons. think about the cost involved and it will keep you on track!

Return to Personal Progress