Ok so I need to be a bit more accountable with myself, so I thought I would start my own personal progress page to record my progress.
Reading back on what I have written is a good accountability measure. I'm also going to "borrow" one of the member’s ideas and reward my self a smiley face for all my measures for staying on track, it will be as follows:
- Walk in the morning
- Staying within my daily kilojoule intake (5700kj)
- Drinking 2L of water daily
- Going to gym on designated days
- Avoiding temptation to have strawberry jam on toast
Goals for end of this month/ start of April 8th
- Get off my butt and do more exercise
- buy a pedometer and monitor incidental exercise
- Reach first mini goal weight, I have 3.5 kgs to lose - I can do it
I will record my achievements in the evenings.