It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:41 pm

Free Newsletter

Nathan's Path to Success

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Nathan's Path to Success

Postby Nathan » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:27 am

The journey begins here and today.

Well, as per my goal to get back on track this will be my pseudo journal, for me and others to let you know how things are getting on. After a month away from my usual routine I lost track and ended up putting on 1.2 kg, per the 26th March. Well over the last week I've been at the torture chamber everyday and for the most part, except for one or two slight hiccups, I've been eating sensibly. Well today hopefully I'll see some proof in the not eaten pudding so to speak.

I have to go to the airport to pick up a friend, but soon after will head off to the gym and see what the progress report is. Will up date you all soon.

Nathan

Remind me why I want to loose weight:

- to improve my health and control my blood glucose levels, preventing or prolonging complications of diabetes

- to be able to run around with the kids without feeling like I'm going to have a stroke

- to be able to shop for clothes that I like, and not have to settle for clothes that fit but I don't like
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wI43W6x/]
[/url]
Nathan

Postby Ally » Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:01 am

You have some great determination there Nathan....It is always good to write down goals like this and review them often....well done!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby Mandie » Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:09 pm

I love the title of your thread. Best of luck Nathan :D
Mandie

And the success begins

Postby Nathan » Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:17 pm

Hey me, all.

I could not wait to get home from the gym today to come and write here. 2.7 kg gone! But the exciting news just gets better;

- I've made it to, and past, one of my mental stumbling blocks, getting past the 20 kg loss mark, well here I am 20.5 kg gone, and only 16.4 to go that is less than half way to go now, there is light at the end of the tunnel. I can do it, its hard work and need effort and motivation, but I can do it. The proof is in the pudding not eaten.

- I was feeling particularly brave having got past the 20 kg point and went to try on some pants. The last time I brought some dress pants was ages ago, and then only from the 'Big Mens' section, but the only place I could get a fat 44 waist. Well today I tried on a 42 and OMG not what I was expecting, thinking they would fit, they didn't so I had to go all the way back and get a size that did 38, I fit into a 38, I cannot believe it, its been like a 100 years since a 38 would even fit past one leg let alone both. And I had to walk all the way over to the regular men's section, not the fat man's section. The 38 was a comfortable fit, but need to loose a couple more kg before they actually look well fitted on me. But soon I will be able to buy real cool clothes not daggy fat ones.

OMG what a great start to my path of success. But don't get to cocky, still need to remember this takes hard work and its not going to do it all by itself, I have to still be vigilent.

So lunchtime reward was a Subways < 6 gm fat Chicken Terryaki 6" sub.

Way to go... keep up the good work. See you can do it, its possible. Just keep going.

Nathan
:) :D :lol:
[/url]
Nathan

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:20 pm

nice work nathan :)
kate_turner2000

Thanks

Postby Nathan » Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:37 pm

Thanks Kate,

Nathan.
[/url]
Nathan

Postby Ally » Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:10 pm

Well done Nathan....You are going really well...congrats on your reward too!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby Mandie » Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:24 pm

way to go Nathan!!!! :D
Mandie

Postby KimE » Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:50 pm

Well done Nathan, you are doing great. Congrats on over 20kgs. :D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs