It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:26 am

Free Newsletter

Ali's progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby shelbel » Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:04 pm

Glad i could be of use! LOL

I pinched it from a book called 'dieting causes brain damage' its by Bradley Trevor Greive, that guy that did the blue day book. Heaps of cute animal pics and stuff!

Hows Byron going?? Hows the lake??!! :D
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby Alrischa » Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:11 pm

I walked around the lake today, and there is even a bit of muddy water around the fairyland walks. But my SIL thinks it will dry up over Summer again! They're doing a bit of work on the footpaths and things. It doesn't look too bad...

I made Byron a blog :lol: so I could paste his pics all over it! He's so cute. Sigh. It's Byron2007.blogspot.com.

~ Alrischa
Alrischa

Postby shelbel » Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:19 pm

Wow, some muddy water! Its going to be one of the first things i check out when i get over there in november! I still dont think i really believe it! Its such an icon in the area. Such a cute idea about the blog for Byron, you sound like such a proud mum, why not show off!! :wink:
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

shelbel

Postby Alrischa » Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:07 am

Oh, I am so slack!!! I have forgotten to come here and fill in my weights, though I have been trying to persist. Last week was a bad week (because I got lazy with both recording and exercising), so I'm still 98.9... LOL! But I was 98.1, then 98.2, then 98.1 again, and this week I've gone back up. Talk about getting nowhere!!!

I still didn't exercise today, but I did write down my food again. (I didn't for the last 4 days). I hate getting nowhere! It's so demoralizing. How do you continue on when it's not working?

Sigh. I always have this plateau problem. It would just be nice to lose a little first!

My hubby says after our last baby he's going to "help" me get back into shape!! I'm worried already :|

Byron, on the other hand, is finally double his birth weight! Yay!

I'm 1997km from Ballarat to Perth in my virtual journey, having done only 29 this last month! I need to do a bit more travelling there...

Starting weight: 100
Today's weight: 98.9
Weight lost (8 weeks): 1.1
Still to lose: 23.9
1323vkm (virtual km) to Perth.
Byron's starting weight: 3270 grams
Current weight: 6690 (last weighed Sep 17)
Weight gained (3 months): 3420

~ Alrischa
Alrischa

Postby Alrischa » Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:07 am

Oops, Byron is 4 months now.

~ Alrischa
Alrischa

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:40 am

aw sounds like byron is coming along beautifully :) how proud you guys must be.

argh dont you hate scales sometimes!! im sure as long as you are doing all the right things the scales will be heading in the right direction. just keep on top of the exercise and the diary for your food :)

kate_turner2000

Postby madeline » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:59 am

Ooh grats on the loss :-) Looking forward to getting to know you better, Ali ♥
"Ððñ'† µ wï§h ¥ðµr gïrl£rïêñÐ wå§ hð† lïkê mê, Ððñ'† ¥å ßåߥ ;)"
CW- 57kgs, GW- 53kgs (8kgs lost!)
madeline

Postby Alrischa » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:29 pm

What loss? :?

I'm doing better today. I just have to move some of this chub!

~ Alrischa
Alrischa

Postby shelbel » Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:05 pm

Dont worry Ali, sometimes it takes a while for the brain to click into place and say 'ok we're doing this now'! :) And at least you arent gaining weight!

Maybe i should start walking to Ballarat (virtually, of course) Save me an airfare! LOL

Now you, log on every week and update us! :D
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

shelbel

Postby Alrischa » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:02 pm

I think it's been 10 weeks, and I'm back at flaming 100.0! I haven't got the motivation to do exercises which don't give me anything back, and I've given up on recording food. This always seems to happen when I keep an online record, just to embarass me!
:oops:
Anywhoo, I shall persist in trying to try. But I think I'll give up coming here. Thanks for all your encouragement, guys and gals. Hope you all do well!

~ Alrischa
Alrischa

Re: Ali's progress

Postby Alrischa » Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:55 pm

I had just finished typing this in, when Byron reached up, clicked the mouse and deleted the lot somehow!

Here I am again, 9 months later, and almost ready to go BANG with Baby number 2! I was 99 kilos when I realized I was pregnant, and am now 111.5 kilos. I've gained more this time (last time it was less than 10kg) so I fear I'm going to be starting at a heavier point. Sigh.

I haven't done as much exercise this pregnancy, except for chasing the boy around, because I can't seem to get nearly enough sleep. But I've got a collection of weight loss books and magazines and stuff next to the treadmill, and my hubby is going to give me some time each day to do some exercise after this baby's born.

Now I'm off to research some good, cheap weight-loss rewards. I think I'll need the incentive to get to every kilo!

Any ideas?

-----------------------------
Last weight pre-birth - ??
1 week post-baby - ??
Weight lost so far - ??
Weight left until 1st goal (105 kilos) - ??
Virtual Trip around Australia - 2015 of 13758

~ Alrischa
Alrischa

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:53 pm

How cheap are you aiming?

You could ask your hubby to write out some massage vouchers for you to cash in with him when you hit a milestone. Provided he doesn't mind giving massages of course!

What about a new book? You could then go to a cafe and have a couple of cups of tea or coffee while reading it to have a relaxing morning.

Or a fitness DVD. That way your rewards plug right back into your healthy lifestyle.

Or there's always some fabulous frocks on eBay. A fraction of the price you'd pay at the shops and delivered right to your door!

cheers,
another Ali on the forum. :wink:
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Alrischa » Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:10 pm

http://www.jasminemae2008.blogspot.com/

Here is my new little girl, due tomorrow, but born 6 days early! She's adorable and gorgeous and very good!... so far.

Can't type much, coz she's due to wake up soon, but yesterday I was down to 105.5. That's 6 kilos lost from my pre-birth weight, but I won't start counting yet. Maybe on the Tuesday when she's 2 weeks old... And I won't be getting too energetic about dieting for a while!

Good ideas about rewards, thanks other-Ali. I'm never any good at thinking of them.

Ü

~ Alrischa
Alrischa

Postby shelbel » Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:33 pm

Ali!!!!! Ive been MIA for a while your back and come with a new addition! She is beautiful, congrats. How old is Byron now?

I heard it snowed over yoiur way the other day - brrrrr
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

shelbel

Postby lng86 » Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:56 pm

Congratulations!

And best wishes for your weight loss journey.

-Lauren.
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress