It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:15 am

Free Newsletter

Debby's Progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Debby's Progress

Postby Wingnutz » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:31 am

I am not sure what to type to start off my journal with. Lets see, I am 39 years old, married and have a 10 year old son. I live in sunny California so my journal may be confusing to some since my weight is in pounds.

I SERIOUSLY started dieting in Jan. 2005 and tipped the scales at 215.5 lbs. which in 17 weeks I had lost down to 183 lbs. Then came a downward spiral and gained a good portion of the weight back and had several failed attempts at dieting until Jan. of this year. So far so good, I am down to 182 a couple of weeks ago.

I will have to look around the journals and see what you all put in yours. I am use to doing my weekly meal planners and progress. I don't weight in every day nor week because if I did I would be the most miserable person to be around on some days.
DEBBY

Home Page: http://www.wing-nutz.com
Wingnutz

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:50 am

hey debby nice progress thread so far. so i think in kilos your starting weight was:

97.95kg

and you are now:

82.73kg

what a loss!! keep up the great work mate. i bet your hubby and son are noticing the changes in your appearance and in your health :) keep it up
kate_turner2000

Postby Mandie » Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:15 pm

Thanks for putting up the kgs Kate... I can never figure out the conversion :oops:

Great work on your loss!! Looks forward to seeing the rest of your progress :)
Mandie

Postby Alrischa » Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:30 pm

The great thing about pounds is that you lose so many more of them! lol.

Congratulations on your losses so far. Obviously you're not going to run out of steam in 3 weeks, as you've already been on it for months and months... Keep it up and keep us all informed. We like everyone else's good news. It's motivating!

~ Alrischa
Alrischa

Postby Dee » Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:52 pm

Evry now and then I measure myself in pounds - just to see some big numbers! hehehehe

Good luck Deb - what's you're ultimate goal?
[url=http://www.phenforum.com/ticker/]
[/url]
Dee

Postby Wingnutz » Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:01 am

Thank you Kate for the conversion - you should have seen my face the first time someone joined the old site I was at and had "stones" as their weight :lol:.

Actually I don't think my husband cares one way or another - he doesn't say much about it unless I bring it up. My son on the other hand says lots of wonderful things.

Thank you Mandie for poppin' in here.

Alrischa don't be fooled I could run out of steam, unfortunately it has happened before and I am trying to stay focused.

Hi Dee, my goal is around 150 lbs. which if I did my math correctly would be 68.04 kg. What Alrischa said is right, you do get to lose more with pounds. I know to some that may not seem low enough but when I weighed that before (that was a loooonnnnng time ago) I looked good at that size.
DEBBY

Home Page: http://www.wing-nutz.com
Wingnutz

Postby KimE » Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:52 pm

Good on you Debby and I think you have the right attitude about getting to a weight that looks good on you and not just the smallet size possible. You're doing fantstic. :D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby milkyway » Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:09 pm

Great losses so far, Debby :) I look forward to hearing about your continued progress.
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Return to Personal Progress