It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:27 pm

Free Newsletter

*B e a c h * B u b b l e s*

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

*B e a c h * B u b b l e s*

Postby Beach_Bubbles » Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:26 pm

Well today was wasted!! Gave in and had maccas for lunch, a McChicken Meal with frozen coke, and then gave in again for tea and had a pizza!! I made my husband and myself go for a 45 min walk tonight to pay for it, so with a bit of hope it shouldn't have done too much damage!!

Going to try and be a tad more strict tomorrow and try the whole protein shake thing!! It sucks at the moment, its dark at 5pm therefore you need to exercise in the dark and cold!! But it could be seen as a good thing because then you can go for a run without anyone seeing all your wobblies!!

Ahwell, better luck tomorrow hopefully, I just have the vision of my sister in laws face when she sees me next... Mwa hahha!! :twisted:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w17oEOm/]
[/url]
Beach_Bubbles

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:52 am

hey beach bubbles, we all have days like this, just make some plans for the following day and stick to it and you will be fine :)

i like to run at night in the dark so no one can see my wobbly bits too!! thats the only time i can really do it because my fiance works and i have a baby :)
kate_turner2000

Postby SarahC » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:19 am

Hi Beach Bubbles. Don't worry about yesterday. Today is a new day :D And at least you did some excercise to balance it out - great work!
SarahC

Postby Ally » Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:27 pm

I agree!! Just keep going today!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby Beach_Bubbles » Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:58 pm

Thanks guys! Today was ok, I had a protein shake for brekkie, didn't end up going to UNI at all which was pretty slack! Then for lunch I went with my husband to hungry jacks but took my pump water bottle and sat next to him and had my water and came home and had another protein shake instead! Then for tea I made some shepherds pie with heaps of steamed vegies on the side! Looking back now I realised I should have only eaten probably a third of what I did, but I guess I could have done a lot worse! We also went for another walk tonight! Tomorrow I plan on getting up earlier than the last few weeks and maybe go on a morning walk or run! Hopefully I won't be too cold!! :shock:
[/url]
Beach_Bubbles

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:21 pm

hey beach bubbles once you get moving you wont be as cold! wear a jumper and as you warm up take it off and wrap it around your waist. sounds like you did well especially at hungry jacks!!

p.s. i love shepards pie!
kate_turner2000

Postby Beach_Bubbles » Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:52 pm

Haha yeah, shepards pie rocks!!
Thanks for all your support guys! I had a good day today! Had a protein shake and an anzac biscuit (tradition) for brekkie! Then for lunch I had another protein shake and an apple! For tea I had one hotdog in a roll with mustard and sauce, a piece of damper and heaps of steamed vegies (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, peas and corn). I had a very small amount of stewed apples (without added sugar) for dessert! I have also stuck to my goal of 1.5L water for once! I also did around 1 hour of walking with my husband!
I actually feel really good and healthy compared to last weekend when we went to hobart to stay at my husband's brothers place. There was one night when I really just didn't feel up to my best, like internally I knew I needed to start eating more healthy and exercising more, as I had lived on junk foods and stuff for that whole week, drinking heaps of coke and no water at all. I just felt all yuck and unhealthy. So after only a few days I can really notice how healthy and just great I feel inside and out. I think it must be all the steamed vegies and water!!
Hopefully with a bit of willpower I can spend tomorrow catching up on some UNI work and will still manage to exercise! :shock:
[/url]
Beach_Bubbles

Postby zoeh » Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:50 pm

Hey bubbles what are you studying at uni?
zoeh

Postby Beach_Bubbles » Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:00 am

I'm doing Nursing! I want to extend my studies and either do midwifery or psychiatric nursing!
[/url]
Beach_Bubbles

Postby zoeh » Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:06 am

Oh wow

there is a guy from my drama class that is a nurse and the story he tells... you really have to be a strong person to do that sort of thing I reckon with what you are exposed to.

Good luck with the studies!!
zoeh

Postby Maraver » Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:29 am

Bubbles ,,,,,,,,love your name, what sort of protein shakes do you have are they filling?
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcPPfC1/]
[/url]
Maraver

Postby Beach_Bubbles » Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:08 pm

Yeah Zoeh, sometimes the things I've had to do already in pracs are a bit gross, but hey, it needs to be done!!
The protein shakes I have been using are from a company called Musashi. The company have been around for a long time and have a huge range of products and have their products in nearly every gym I've been to! It's called PRO FOOD, and yes, I find the shakes quite filling as I've always been a big eater, and lately I have been having the shakes for breakfast and for lunch with an apple, and have not felt hungry once! The container says to make it with 2 heaped tablespoons of powder, but I only ever use two teaspoons as it's quite enough for me. I also have no aches or pains after exercising like I used to so it must be doing a good job!!
[/url]
Beach_Bubbles

Postby Beach_Bubbles » Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:41 pm

Yay! As most of you probably know, I defeated heaven in a purple wrapper last night!! So I'm still on a high after that!! And I finally broke down into the 90's! That's so exciting, but the 80's seem so so far away!! I can't help feeling a big kick in the guts whenever I think about how long I have to go!

I'm Caught
In deep water
Unsure which way to head for
Which way to swim
There are rocks to climb in one direction
Mountains in the next

Why can't I be young again?
Wading in the shallows
Always sand under my feet
No salt water in my eyes.

That's a poem I wrote ages ago, it pretty much sums it up for me. When we were much younger, like 4-9yo, we never cared what we looked like. We could make friends with anyone, a stranger could be our best friend in 5 minutes. I just miss that time I guess. I'd give anything to go back to being so young and innocent. Don't get me wrong, I love my life at the moment. Like everyone, there's a few things I'd like to change, but part of me will always miss being a child. The only thing I could think of to heal that part of me would be to actually have a child, but that won't be for a few years yet, so until then, I'll just have to get by I guess!
Anyway, on another note, I just had a mandarin! Oranges were 40c a kilo at woolies the other day, so I might go make some fresh orange juice or something!! :shock: :shock:
[/url]
Beach_Bubbles

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:45 pm

thanks for sharing that with us beach bubbles. the orange juice sounds like a great idea and i agree about being a kid again "sigh" i became a child care worker so i act like one and still fit in ;)
kate_turner2000

Postby Beach_Bubbles » Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:54 pm

Today was ok, except its pouring outside and we can't go for a walk, so I'll need to find some form of inside exercise to do. Have been having heaps of vegies, which I'm still amazed at how good they make you feel. I'm getting a bit upset at how slow my rate of weight loss is as the first 9 kgs went rather fast. Anyway, just a short post to keep up to date! :shock:
[/url]
Beach_Bubbles

Next

Return to Personal Progress