It is currently Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:38 am

Free Newsletter

One week mini goal

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

One week mini goal

Postby dietcoke » Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:58 pm

Ok kids I have one week to feel good and confident (loss or no loss). I'm meeting up with some people that I haven't seen since Dec last year and I want to look good. I know one week doesn't give me too long to lose weight or anything but I just want to look healthy. If I work out every day and eat lots of vegies and keep my iron up I will feel energised and confident and that in turn will make me look better...that's the plan anyway.

I will be TOTALLY honest with how I'm going. Feel free to metaphorically spank me for all my sins. I've NEVER been totally honest where my health and fitness are concerned and this week I WILL be accountable.

Wish me luck! :(

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:34 pm

hey diet coke

you are right, eat heaps of fresh produce and you will be glowing. you will feel healthier and better for it not to mention you will be looking great. drink lots of water to keep your skin hydrated too :)

Postby dietcoke » Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:36 pm

Thanks Kate...that's the plan Stan's an update. Today I've done 45mins of cardio, and plan to do some pilates (probably just the upper body DVD) and a mix of skipping and resistence stuff during the biggest loser. This I WILL do.

I've eaten...

B: Cheerios (small bowl) with Skim milk (+green tea)
MT: Small banana
L: 2 crackers with cottage cheese, thin slices of tomato & mushroom, and a little chicken. (+ green tea)
AT: 1/4 cup of Nestle diet vanilla yoghurt (+green tea)
Before tea: 1 cup green tea, 1 cup St John Wort tea
D: 2 small chops (fat cut off), and mixed vegies (LOTS of different colours!) (+green tea)
(+ 2L water) and I'll probably have another St John's Wort tea to help me sleep later.

I'm quite proud of myself. If there's anything I can change in my diet etc please feel free to critique me - I love to get some feedback if I'm not doing the right thing.

Postby bundy-mum » Tue May 08, 2007 11:58 am

Well done diet coke. I love my green tea too, but if I drink that much + 2L water, my bladder doesn't like it and I wear a path to the loo !! :lol:

Return to Personal Progress